Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 02:26 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Downgrading from Gold to Silver.. [1/2]
MrVyper Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

05-28-2013, 08:49 AM

What a Night!!

I struggled to get out of bed that morning, still feeling the effects the alcohol had taken on me the night before. The cracks of sunshine were just beginning to creep through the gap in the curtains. The ominous groan of a drunk echoing around my deserted house. High Stakes was the night before and after Bryce and I had lost the Tag Championship match we headed out for a few beers to drown our sorrows.

You can see where this is heading, two partners having a beer after losing a huge match, looking for something or SOMEONE to blame. The hint is in the name, Bryce erupted after I made a sarcastic about the size of his forehead and the lack of a brain he has to make us lose the match. Bryce "The Xtremist" didn't like this and proceeded to pick up a bar stool and swing for me with it, it narrowly missed my cranium by around five inches. Twenty seconds later and it was an all out brawl, the whole bar had erupted into a frenzy, however this was all I could remember about the night previous. So as usual I checked my mobile phone, the biggest indicator of what you'd done on the night before. I must of really been drunk last night.. I couldn't find my pocket, maybe I was still intoxicated now. There was no pockets.

I looked around more intently, focusing harder on my surroundings. The room was no larger than five metres square and when I recognised the shocking reality.. the matress became less and less comfortable. Leaping to my feet in a fit of rage, confusion and drunken slur, I lost it. Striking the walls. Realising it wasn't doing anyone any good I decided to change my method sitting down and trying to remember. But it had finally sunk in.. I was sat in a prison cell. What the hell happened last night!?

[Image: Jail+cell+with+mattress+002.jpg]

[Image: 11038946450a12997168457l.jpg]

"The leader of the egotistical society, the prosecutor of the weak, leader of the great."
I am, "The Serpent"
ZAYNE VYPER

Match Record
Win| Loss | Draw

5 | 2 | 0
Match Record:

Warfare: defeated Frost & SVD via High&Dry
Shove It: defeated Intemporaliter Scelestus w/ Swift Ion
High Stakes: defeated Dean Moxley via High&Dry
High Stakes: defeated by The Crimson Knights via escaping the cage.
Warfare: defeated Kristen Silver via Lights Out
Madness: defeated Danny Danger & Jonathyn Davydson via High and Dry.
Warfare: defeated by Peter Gilmour via pin-fall.
Edit Hate Post Like Post