Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 04:09 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me make an Impact
Finn Kühn Offline
Be the best, or be broken.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-08-2018, 07:15 AM

"Damn, can't believe I was slow on the draw... Here, lemme help you up, boss man."

Finn takes the trash can off of Vinnie, throws away the cymbals, and extends a hand to help the XWF co-owner up. After brushing him off, Finn sighs as he looks at Vinnie.

"But the sad part is, it ain't over yet."

Vinnie barely has enough time to comprehend what Finn just said as Finn kicks him in the gut and hits a LION'S DEN, crushing the trash can! The referee from before counts the pin!

1!

2!

[Image: d4Mq0D5.png]

January 2018 Star of the Month
- Win | Loss | Draw  -
- 2 | 2 | 0 -

Edit Hate Post Like Post
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-08-2018, 07:50 AM

I'm not champ anymore, douche bag! Get lost!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Blue Tango's post:
Finn Kühn (03-08-2018)
Steve Austin Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-08-2018, 08:04 AM

[Image: tumblr_n9wi9pKBie1rt73joo1_500.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Benny Blowjobs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(boring as fuck; promos act as sleeping medicine; never recognized in public)

03-08-2018, 08:14 AM

Steve can I lick your head?

Both of them.

[Image: 10942356-0f03-4239-acfa-69ffc5195ba2.jpg...height=467]

Ever have someone blow their load on your chest while you fuck them in the ass? Want to?
Hate Post Like Post
Bilbo Blumpkinz Offline
I'm here for the bitches.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-08-2018, 08:15 AM

"My god... the technique... the mascular fortitude... this is the mouth that Jesus Christ promised us!"

pin

[Image: pHzMe3t.png]

See What LOSERS I Pinned Here!
Hate Post Like Post
Steve Austin Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-08-2018, 08:17 AM

You couldn't handle the texas rattlesnake and that's the bottom line
Hate Post Like Post
Benny Blowjobs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

03-08-2018, 08:18 AM

Come here honey. Sit on Benny's lap and let me stroke you to climax. First one is free.

Ever have someone blow their load on your chest while you fuck them in the ass? Want to?
Hate Post Like Post
Steve Austin Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-08-2018, 08:19 AM

[Image: GrouchyTintedBluetickcoonhound-size_restricted.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Benny Blowjobs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

03-08-2018, 08:20 AM

(03-08-2018, 08:17 AM)Steve Austin Said: You couldn't handle the texas rattlesnake and that's the bottom line

I've handled twin pythons and vipers. Believe me sweetie, a Texas Rattlesnake is nothing more than a palate cleanser.

Hate Post Like Post
The Macho Man Randy Savage Offline
Ooooh Yeeah, nWo, DIGGIT!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-08-2018, 08:43 AM

The reigning, defending, still reeling from attacks of the homosexual persuasion by Benny Blowjobs and Fun Koon, X-treme Champion of the Wooooooorld, Vincent Lane, is seen rushing to the showers to get some unidentified fluids off of himself.

(censored because nobody wants to see Lane's small love machine)

Lane has finished putting his clothes back on and starts to blow dry his hair. Those long beautiful golden locks blow in the hot wind being shot out of the blower and somehow is loud enough that Lane can't even hear his next challenger being introduced!

Michael Buffer: LLLLLLLLLLadies and gentlemen... boys and girls... at this time I'd like to introduce to you................ a man who transcends all of wrestling history and time.................... a man who is the undisputed originator of bringing The Madness................. and the master of the top rope diving elbow smaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaash...............

THE MA---CHO---MAN..................... RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR​RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR​RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR​RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR​RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRANDY SAVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA​AAAAAAAAAAAGGGGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Macho Man rushes up and pushes Vincent face first into the mirror he already was cracking with his ugly mug but now the glass shatters and several shards get embedded into his face! Blood begins to flow as Lane refuses to let the blow dryer drop! His dedication is unrivaled as he tries fighting off Macho Man with one arm and continuing to blow dry his hair with the free hand!

Macho Man has no problem representing classic nWo tactics and just drops down to deliver the most macho low blow that has ever been delivered! Lane's eyes basically pop out of his skull and retract back in as he doubles over in pain, and the pressure of the blow also seems to have made several gallons of blood spray out of the cuts in his face! Macho Man tries yanking the blow dryer away from Lane but is unsuccessful in the attempt, so instead he just rolls Lane up in something he's very familiar with..... THE SMALL PACKAGE!

A referee runs out of the showers and slides across the floor to make the count!

...2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: aiV8fLy.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Macho Man Randy Savage's post:
Benny Blowjobs (03-08-2018)
Finn Kühn Offline
Be the best, or be broken.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-08-2018, 09:15 AM

"Aren't you supposed to be dead? I suppose that would explain why you're slower than me," Finn shouts while pinning Lane down, the referee stuck in mid-count.

[Image: d4Mq0D5.png]

January 2018 Star of the Month
- Win | Loss | Draw  -
- 2 | 2 | 0 -

Hate Post Like Post
Sting

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-08-2018, 09:56 AM

SAVAGE!
Wraith Offline

XWF FanBase:
Kids, disabled people, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

03-08-2018, 10:52 AM

Wraith tilts his head slightly to the left as he studies The Macho Man. He wonders if this is truly another ghost or just some impersonator. Ultimately Wraith decides that it matters not and leaves the room.
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-08-2018, 11:07 AM

Vinnie uses magical wizard powers he acquired from his chance encounter with Evertrust last time he held the X-Treme Title to twist time and space so that both Macho and Finn are on top of him at once!

Then he kicks the fuck out of both of them, leaving them tangled together. Like lovers.

"Whoa... didn't even know I could do that, dude! Mach, you're my idol! I wish I had a tee shirt of you so I could wear it in profile pictures!"

Hate Post Like Post