Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 04:42 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me make an Impact
Erica Rosso Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-08-2018, 04:23 AM

Hola.

Erica Rosso's the name but you don't really care, and I don't really care if you care.
I'm here to issue a challenge. I need to make an impact, Who is the best? Apart from me of course? I need someone to be an acting pawn to lose to me.
You don't have to lay down I would never ask that, i just ask that somebody accepts my challenge so i can physically knock them on their ass.
So... Any takers?

Latin Flare Burns.

The New Girl
Erica Rosso
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-08-2018, 06:58 AM

Hi! I hear you'd like to be booked against Phantom Panzer?

@Phantom Panzer

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vincent Lane's post:
Finn Kühn (03-08-2018)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-08-2018, 07:08 AM

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Ghost Tank Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

03-08-2018, 07:21 AM

(03-08-2018, 04:23 AM)Erica Rosso Said: Hola.

Erica Rosso's the name but you don't really care, and I don't really care if you care.
I'm here to issue a challenge. I need to make an impact, Who is the best? Apart from me of course? I need someone to be an acting pawn to lose to me.
You don't have to lay down I would never ask that, i just ask that somebody accepts my challenge so i can physically knock them on their ass.
So... Any takers?

Latin Flare Burns.

The New Girl
Erica Rosso

Ghost Tank's freshly stapled face is seen, healing up quite "nicely".

"Why the fuck is my brother mentioned!? I'm good enough to fuck this bitch up! PUT ME IN A MATCH, LANE! YOU WANTED THE BEAST LOOSE, SO FUCKING BOOK ME ALREADY!"

He laughs maniacally, looking at Erica, grinning wide, revealing the blackened teeth, and if the completely blackened right eye showed any sign of moving, it couldn't be noticed, but the left eye, in all it's neon green iris glory, shifted about.

"Think you're good enough, chica? Do you think that you can EVEN STAND A CHANCE against the New Breed of Beast? The New Kind of Monster?"
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ghost Tank's post:
Vincent Lane (03-08-2018)
Finn Kühn Offline
Be the best, or be broken.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

03-08-2018, 07:24 AM

"Yawn."

"@Broken Oswald Autem Sephtis might also want to face this new bitch."

[Image: d4Mq0D5.png]

January 2018 Star of the Month
- Win | Loss | Draw  -
- 2 | 2 | 0 -

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Finn Kühn's post:
Scully (03-08-2018)
Benny Blowjobs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(boring as fuck; promos act as sleeping medicine; never recognized in public)

03-08-2018, 07:29 AM

(03-08-2018, 07:21 AM)Ghost Tank Said:

So... Any takers?

Latin Flare Burns.

The New Girl
Erica Rosso

"Why the fuck is my brother mentioned!? I'm good enough to fuck this bitch up! PUT ME IN A MATCH, LANE! YOU WANTED THE BEAST LOOSE, SO FUCKING BOOK ME ALREADY!"

He laughs maniacally, looking at Erica, grinning wide, revealing the blackened teeth, and if the completely blackened right eye showed any sign of moving, it couldn't be noticed, but the left eye, in all it's neon green iris glory, shifted about.

"Think you're good enough, chica? Do you think that you can EVEN STAND A CHANCE against the New Breed of Beast? The New Kind of Monster?"

Tell me Mr. Tank, do you shoot your load like a real tank or is your name just false advertising? I'd like to try an experiment if you are willing. Let me know ok sweetie? My book has been filling up rapidly since cumming here.

[Image: 10942356-0f03-4239-acfa-69ffc5195ba2.jpg...height=467]

Ever have someone blow their load on your chest while you fuck them in the ass? Want to?
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-08-2018, 07:42 AM

So... Any takers?

Latin Flare Burns.

The New Girl
Erica Rosso

This is 100% happening on the next Savage card. 100%.

Hate Post Like Post
Erica Rosso Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

03-08-2018, 09:19 AM

So... Any takers?

Latin Flare Burns.

The New Girl
Erica Rosso

I'm down to kick this mutt around. But your not going to like it when you are literal cannon fodder to the New Blood Erica Rosso!
Don't ever forget Ghost Tank... Fire burns EVERYTHING. Even so called... "Beasts"
I'll see you in the ring!

Latin Flare
Erica Rosso
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Erica Rosso's post:
Finn Kühn (03-08-2018), Peter Fn Gilmour (03-08-2018), Vincent Lane (03-08-2018)