Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:36 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
**BIG NEWS ABOUT THE TAG TEAM TITLES**
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

03-08-2018, 10:46 PM

(03-08-2018, 08:19 PM)Mandii Rider Said: Look at all this ass eating.

"You'd ever answer your phone, it could be your ass being eaten. Maybe Peter will lemme eat his."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-08-2018, 10:48 PM

(03-08-2018, 10:46 PM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said:

"You'd ever answer your phone, it could be your ass being eaten. Maybe Peter will lemme eat his."

As Peter's contractually obligated partner, I feel that I can speak for him, and he is SOOOO ready for you to eat his ass
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

03-09-2018, 12:56 AM

Frodo u better stay retired or the only thing u will be eating is through a tube

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mandii Rider Offline
Eat Your Heart Out Bitches

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-09-2018, 01:58 AM

There is a good reason I no longer answer my phone for you Frodo. I don't want your diseased mouth anywhere near my ass.

jlHCQQ.png

Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-09-2018, 06:59 AM

1. What makes you such hot shit?

"Firstly, just look at me, I am hot and I'm #MADE4TV. Secondly, ignore the shit part because I definitely ain't turd. Thirdly, well this is the long part.....

I am a former three time Tag-Team Champion for a reason, you could ask all the people I have teamed with, how much I pull my weight and contribute to the team. There's no 'I' in team. I wasn't going to bother applying, I was just going to find myself a partner and challenge you and whoever. Choose me and that won't have to happen. If you really want me to prove myself, I'll happily face you one on one and then you can decide yourself, if you think I'm up for the job."

2. On a scale of 1 to Chris Chaos, with one being "completely" and Chris Chaos being "Chris Chaos", how much can I REALLY trust you?

"You can trust me, completely. Check my history, see how many times I've turned on someone. If someone shits on me, I wipe my hands off them. If you want someone to have your back then I can do that.

P.S I'll NEVER compare myself to that fanny, Chris Chaos."

3. Give me an honest and critical assessment of your current level of mental health.

"Right now and for the formidable future, my mental health is in tact. The days are behind me."

4. How would you solve the Trolley Problem?

"Personally It depends who is on the track. Is it five people I know? Or five randomers? Is the one alone on the track, a relative etc... Surely, it depends doesn't it? But if they were simply ALL randomers, I'd probably go with....

Pull the lever, diverting the trolley onto the side track where it will kill one person.

Surely though, a shopping trolley wouldn't kill anyone anyway?! Hahahaahaha"

Wink. Wink. Sarcasm.

5. Are you comfortable with sharing a bed to cut down on lodging costs? (Ladies only).

"N/A"

6. One person. One bullet. Who gets it?

"Whoever the fuck wants it. I would shoot Chaos in the balls but he clearly doesn't have any! However, I do not rely on guns."
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

03-09-2018, 07:40 AM

(03-09-2018, 01:58 AM)Mandii Rider Said:

There is a good reason I no longer answer my phone for you Frodo. I don't want your diseased mouth anywhere near my ass.

"Oh, a little CNC, eh? Ok. I can do that, right after I jack off on a sleeping Peter, again."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-09-2018, 07:57 AM

(03-09-2018, 07:40 AM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said:
(03-09-2018, 01:58 AM)Mandii Rider Said:
(03-08-2018, 10:46 PM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said: "You'd ever answer your phone, it could be your ass being eaten. Maybe Peter will lemme eat his."

"Oh, a little CNC, eh? Ok. I can do that, right after I jack off on a sleeping Peter, again."

@Peter Fn Gilmour are you going to take that lying down? Oh wait...

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
(03-09-2018), (03-09-2018), Mandii Rider (03-09-2018)
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-09-2018, 04:30 PM

Scully...real talk. Team 2.0 is literally the only blemish on my record. So honestly, when you say you bring it as one half of a team, I'm inclined to believe it. You're under serious consideration.

Now if the rest of you tits would stop assing up my interviews that would be great.

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
Cadryn Tiberius Offline
The Essence Of Excellence

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-09-2018, 05:22 PM

(03-09-2018, 04:30 PM)The Engineer Said: Scully...real talk. Team 2.0 is literally the only blemish on my record. So honestly, when you say you bring it as one half of a team, I'm inclined to believe it. You're under serious consideration.

Now if the rest of you tits would stop assing up my interviews that would be great.

Or

And stay with me now..

You could just pick The Reflection Of Perfection and quit titting up my ass..

Wait..

That don't make no goddamn sense, Engy.

Why would you leave me hanging with a pun that can't be flipped around.

If you continue down this path, I'll be forced to take my tag titles and find another worthy interviewee.

Strike one, baby.

Strike one

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

(Updated and Reset: 3/31/23)
Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

Cadryn's Butthole (Backstage Page)

Honorary King™ For The Day!
06-08-17

October 2017 Star Of The Month
May 2017 Star Of The Month
2017 Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
1x XWF Tag Team Champion (Pintner: Michael Graves)
2x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF Television Champion
2x XWF Federweight Champion
5x XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-]
[-]
Finn Kühn Offline
Be the best, or be broken.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-09-2018, 06:17 PM

"Engy, Engy, Engy... stop fooling around! We both know I'm the ideal candidate here! I'm on the upswing, these losers are on the decline faster than the entirety of your match with Caedus at Turning Point. Well, maybe not that fast... but you catch my drift."

Even the two other front-runners, Graves and Cad, have admitted that you're just gonna end up losing the Tag Titles fairly quickly. But me? I'm young enough to keep improving with every step, hungry enough to get a taste of gold and hold onto it with every fiber of my being, and intelligent enough to not let my desire to become Universal Champion derail our potential success as tag partners."

"All the pieces are in plain sight, Engy, and they all point to me. Let's face facts: if you want to pick the winning formula for this equation, you'll pick me. Maybe you can make an argument for Raven, but he'll likely leave within a week to kickstart his bullshit "Legend vs Legends" tour or whatever. But if you choose the Kaiser? We'll be sticking around for a long. Long. Time."

[Image: d4Mq0D5.png]

January 2018 Star of the Month
- Win | Loss | Draw  -
- 2 | 2 | 0 -

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-09-2018, 06:30 PM

"Yo Finn, how about you actually accomplish something around here before you go putting yourself on a pedestal above guys like myself and James fucking Raven, and before you start flapping your gums about beating Chris Chaos, SO WHAT! A win over that fuck nugget hasn't meant much for a very long time.

You're no better than Peter Gilmour. Always shooting off at the mouth about how good you are, but never doing a damn thing to actually prove it.

With that being said, fuck this shit. I'm out!

I'm not going to continue to pander for a belt that I already have a shot at. Gilmour handicap or no, I'll be coming for those belts Engy.

And Peter, I'll address you at Warfare!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves's post:
Finn Kühn (03-09-2018)
Finn Kühn Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

03-09-2018, 06:37 PM

(03-09-2018, 06:30 PM)"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves Said: "Yo Finn, how about you actually accomplish something around here before you go putting yourself on a pedestal above guys like myself and James fucking Raven, and before you start flapping your gums about beating Chris Chaos, SO WHAT! A win over that fuck nugget hasn't meant much for a very long time.

You're no better than Peter Gilmour. Always shooting off at the mouth about how good you are, but never doing a damn thing to actually prove it.

Finn's eyes flash over to Graves as he smiles maniacally.

"You shouldn't have done that."

"Looks like I'll have to show you why I'm the Kaiser, and you... well, you're nothing but a relic now, aren't you?"

- Win | Loss | Draw  -
- 2 | 2 | 0 -

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Finn Kühn's post:
(03-09-2018)

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-09-2018, 06:38 PM

(03-09-2018, 06:37 PM)Finn Kühn Said:
(03-09-2018, 06:30 PM)"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves Said: "Yo Finn, how about you actually accomplish something around here before you go putting yourself on a pedestal above guys like myself and James fucking Raven, and before you start flapping your gums about beating Chris Chaos, SO WHAT! A win over that fuck nugget hasn't meant much for a very long time.

"Looks like I'll have to show you why I'm the Kaiser, and you... well, you're nothing but a relic now, aren't you?"

"LOL kill yourself"
Hate Post Like Post
Finn Kühn (03-09-2018)
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-09-2018, 06:48 PM

I'm not going to continue to pander for a belt that I already have a shot at. Gilmour handicap or no, I'll be coming for those belts Engy.

Gravy, Gravy, Gravy! Are you pulling yourself out of the running?!

Hate Post Like Post
Finn Kühn Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

03-09-2018, 06:52 PM

(03-09-2018, 06:38 PM)"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves Said:
(03-09-2018, 06:37 PM)Finn Kühn Said:

"LOL kill yourself"

"Hey, you like my Micheal Graves impression?"

"LOL I completely lost an argument against my superior so lemme tell him to kill himself! That'll show him!"

"...Really sounds like the real deal, right?"

- Win | Loss | Draw  -
- 2 | 2 | 0 -

Hate Post Like Post
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-09-2018, 07:01 PM

So Mandii, you sure you don't want to take a crack at this? I could a hot chick on my team to make me look prettier by association.

Hate Post Like Post
Mandii Rider Offline
Eat Your Heart Out Bitches

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-09-2018, 07:06 PM

I don't play well with others.

jlHCQQ.png

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-09-2018, 07:13 PM

(03-09-2018, 06:52 PM)Finn Kühn Said:
(03-09-2018, 06:38 PM)"Dark Warrior" Micheal Graves Said:
(03-09-2018, 06:37 PM)Finn Kühn Said: Finn's eyes flash over to Graves as he smiles maniacally.

"LOL kill yourself"

"Hey, you like my Micheal Graves impression?"

"LOL I completely lost an argument against my superior so lemme tell him to kill himself! That'll show him!"

"...Really sounds like the real deal, right?"

"Keep talking kid. My knee will eventually heal. When it does, you may not."
Hate Post Like Post
Finn Kühn (03-09-2018)

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-09-2018, 07:17 PM

(03-09-2018, 06:48 PM)The Engineer Said:

Gravy, Gravy, Gravy! Are you pulling yourself out of the running?!

"As far as I'm concerned, anyone who sticks around and continues to lick your ass while you dangle that carrot in front of them is an idiot. Enjoy getting your ego stroked by the mindless drivel that doesn't realize you've probably already selected a partner anyway.

Besides, like I said, I already have a shot at those titles. I don't NEED this."
Hate Post Like Post
Muddy Waters Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-09-2018, 08:50 PM

Muddy

[Image: Backstage%2BTalk.gif]

(3X) Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
The Macho Man Randy Savage Offline
Ooooh Yeeah, nWo, DIGGIT!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

03-10-2018, 12:50 AM

THE MADNESS : I'm the MA - CHO - MAAAN, YEAH! DIGGIT! I just answered every question there iiiiiis and questioned every answer!!!!! OOOOOOOOH YEEEEEAAAAH!!!!

[Image: aiV8fLy.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Macho Man Randy Savage's post:
The Engineer (03-10-2018)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

03-10-2018, 12:51 AM

engy.. you should pick me so even IF we lose, I got my guaranteed rematch clause and we can win them back again :P

think on that

and frodo.. your dick is too small to jack off to me anymore ;) my super dick is beyond all human knowing and is stronger than anything in the world.. ask Doc D'ville ;)

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Peter Fn Gilmour's post!
Muddy Waters (03-10-2018)
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-10-2018, 07:39 AM

I guess I'll have to bring intelligence to this deal...

Let's have an old fashion Royal Rumble match with everyone involved to see who gets to be his partner.

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Hate Post Like Post
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-10-2018, 07:42 AM

(03-10-2018, 12:51 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: engy.. you should pick me so even IF we lose, I got my guaranteed rematch clause and we can win them back again :P

think on that

and frodo.. your dick is too small to jack off to me anymore ;) my super dick is beyond all human knowing and is stronger than anything in the world.. ask Doc D'ville ;)

Oh, I definitely will think on THAT Peter!

We see Engy slowly lowering a paper with "Peter's Idea" written on the front into a shredder.

Hate Post Like Post
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-10-2018, 07:44 AM

(03-10-2018, 07:39 AM)Great Buzzard Eli James IV Said: I guess I'll have to bring intelligence to this deal...

Let's have an old fashion Royal Rumble match with everyone involved to see who gets to be his partner.

But, what if I get stuck with somebody I hate? I worked very hard for my half of this championship. I had to touch Chris Chaos and everything.

OOC: The battle royale wouldn't be a bad idea, but I think Shane wants this wrapped sooner rather than later so the belts aren't in limbo for so long

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like The Engineer's post:
Finn Kühn (03-10-2018), Muddy Waters (03-10-2018)
Jackie Peppers Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-10-2018, 03:10 PM

Well, I, uh, just killed a bunch of people. It was an accident, I swear!

2. On a scale of 1 to Chris Chaos, with one being "completely" and Chris Chaos being "Chris Chaos", how much can I REALLY trust you?

I don't know! I can't really trust myself at the moment! I, um, I just wanted to wrestle!

3. Give me an honest and critical assessment of your current level of mental health.

Ooooooooooooh....

Jackie goes wide eyed and runs his hands through his hair, looking beyond flustered as he just kind of moans aimlessly in the throes of wildly exaggerated PTSD.

I'VE GOT ENOUGH BLOOD ON MY HANDS!

5. Are you comfortable with sharing a bed to cut down on lodging costs? (Ladies only).

I can sleep on the floor!

The guy with the gun, he needs it, I don't have a gun! I DON'T WANT TO SHOOT ANYBODY ANYMORE!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Shit Just Got Jacked
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Jackie Peppers's post:
Finn Kühn (03-10-2018), The Engineer (03-10-2018)
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-10-2018, 04:31 PM

(03-09-2018, 04:30 PM)The Engineer Said: Scully...real talk. Team 2.0 is literally the only blemish on my record. So honestly, when you say you bring it as one half of a team, I'm inclined to believe it. You're under serious consideration.

"Just choose me, Engy. Let's stop the messing around. YOU need a decent Tag-Team partner and that guy is.... ME! I was one of the final four in that rumble when I slipped over the ropes and Caedus/Chaos won them..
Forget the rest of the them, who else has the experience like I do? Especially when it comes to Tag-Team wrestling. Me and you against the world. Three time tag champ, let's make it four?!"

WINK. WINK.
Hate Post Like Post
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-10-2018, 07:49 PM

Jackie Peppers....JESUS JACKIE YOU ARE A MONSTER! HOW CAN YOU LIVE WITH YOURSELF YOU MANIAC!

Scully...I'm still thinking! Give me time and don't pressure me. Maybe it's you....?

Macho Man...aren't you dead? Because if you're like some zombie-lich-thing hey man, I'm down. I don't judge. Unless your a vampire. Fuckin' hate those things.

Okay guys, a few more days to chime in and stake your claim. But if nobody else shows any interest maybe I'll just wrap this up SOONER. So shit or get off the pot XWF!

Hate Post Like Post
KimAnderson Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-11-2018, 01:40 AM

(03-09-2018, 07:01 PM)The Engineer Said: So Mandii, you sure you don't want to take a crack at this? I could a hot chick on my team to make me look prettier by association.

I'm a pretty face

[Image: dENqNHk.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

03-11-2018, 04:16 AM

(03-10-2018, 07:49 PM)The Engineer Said: Jackie Peppers....JESUS JACKIE YOU ARE A MONSTER! HOW CAN YOU LIVE WITH YOURSELF YOU MANIAC!

Scully...I'm still thinking! Give me time and don't pressure me. Maybe it's you....?

"My bad..... There's no maybe, it should be me. I don't know if I want to be a charity case thinking about it. Give me something? A match? A task? I'll earn it, I'll show you that I deserve it."
Hate Post Like Post
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-11-2018, 05:21 PM

I'll play..

The sun.

Who is Chris Chaos?

The voice of eternity is always at its best.

Go back to horses. You'll save on gas as well.

I don't sleep.

Line everyone up and let the bullet go as far as it so chooses. Once it's completed its job, then I'll finish the work with my hands. Of course, if a person chose to follow my words then they will be sparred... temporarily.

1x Universal Champion
Former Owner of the XWF
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

03-11-2018, 11:45 PM

your loss engy.. your loss

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-12-2018, 03:55 AM

(03-11-2018, 11:45 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: your loss engy.. your loss

As always...what the hell are you on about? You never even answered my interview questions and just told me why this would benefit you and not me really. That's not how this works!

Eli....so is this a for really reals offer because you ain't been around much.

INTERVIEWS CLOSE AT 11:59 PM TOMORROW! So if you still want in on this action, get your ass in gear.

Hate Post Like Post
James Raven Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

03-12-2018, 07:22 AM

I withdraw my name from consideration.

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

3x Universal Champion, 3x World Champion, 9x Xtreme Champion, 1x Hart Champion, 2x Phoenix Champion, 1x Women’s Champion (lol), 1x Federweight Champion, 1x Heavymetalweight Champion, 5x Tag Team Champion
(w/ Aidan Collins, Roxy Nova, Mia Sanchez, Big Shank, Drew Archyle/Robert Main)

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2x Star of the Year (2009/‘10)
2x Feud of the Year (2010/‘11 w/ Big Shank)
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
Lots of other random shit
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes James Raven's post:
(03-12-2018)
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-12-2018, 07:24 AM

(03-11-2018, 01:40 AM)KimAnderson Said:
(03-09-2018, 07:01 PM)The Engineer Said: So Mandii, you sure you don't want to take a crack at this? I could a hot chick on my team to make me look prettier by association.

I'm a pretty face

Debatable.

Hate Post Like Post
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-12-2018, 12:32 PM

It's for real.

OOC: It's for real as long as it's not every week and I know in advance when the matches are.

1x Universal Champion
Former Owner of the XWF
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

03-12-2018, 12:48 PM

fine engy ill play your little stupid game

1. What makes you such hot shit? do i really need to tell u? multiple time tag, hart and xtreme champ. ladies want the super dick, men like Doc D'Ville fear it. I'm the most consistent person in the XWF and even though my record isn't great, I can still take ppl like you to the limit. so why not?

2. On a scale of 1 to Chris Chaos, with one being "completely" and Chris Chaos being "Chris Chaos", how much can I REALLY trust you? uh former 4 time tag champ.. how can you not trust me? unless u piss me the fuck off. so on a scale of 1 to whatever, I know I'm WAY better than Chris Chaos. so there u go

3. Give me an honest and critical assessment of your current level of mental health. in perfect health physically and mentally. u got nothing to worry about. I wont go crazy unlike some other ppl here.

4. How would you solve the Trolley Problem? build some subways i dunno nor do i care

5. Are you comfortable with sharing a bed to cut down on lodging costs? (Ladies only). maria only shares her bed with me :P

6. One person. One bullet. Who gets it? I'll take a bullet for my wife anyday..

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-12-2018, 02:44 PM

(03-12-2018, 07:22 AM)James Raven Said: I withdraw my name from consideration.

:(

Peter....huhhhhhhhh.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates The Engineer's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (03-12-2018)
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-14-2018, 04:15 AM

OOC: That's all folks! Thanks to everyone who took the time to make this thread fun. Tune in to this weekend's SAVAGE where Engy will announce who his partner is!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Engineer's post:
Scully (03-14-2018)
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

03-14-2018, 07:51 AM

[Image: FJUWGNa.gif]

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post