Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 11:51 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
**BIG NEWS ABOUT THE TAG TEAM TITLES**
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-10-2018, 04:31 PM

(03-09-2018, 04:30 PM)The Engineer Said: Scully...real talk. Team 2.0 is literally the only blemish on my record. So honestly, when you say you bring it as one half of a team, I'm inclined to believe it. You're under serious consideration.

Now if the rest of you tits would stop assing up my interviews that would be great.

"Just choose me, Engy. Let's stop the messing around. YOU need a decent Tag-Team partner and that guy is.... ME! I was one of the final four in that rumble when I slipped over the ropes and Caedus/Chaos won them..
Forget the rest of the them, who else has the experience like I do? Especially when it comes to Tag-Team wrestling. Me and you against the world. Three time tag champ, let's make it four?!"

WINK. WINK.
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
**BIG NEWS ABOUT THE TAG TEAM TITLES** - by Isabella Ortega - 03-08-2018, 07:26 PM
re:**BIG NEWS ABOUT THE TAG TEAM TITLES** - by Scully - 03-10-2018, 04:31 PM