Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 11:11 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
**BIG NEWS ABOUT THE TAG TEAM TITLES**
Jackie Peppers Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-10-2018, 03:10 PM

1. What makes you such hot shit?

Well, I, uh, just killed a bunch of people. It was an accident, I swear!

2. On a scale of 1 to Chris Chaos, with one being "completely" and Chris Chaos being "Chris Chaos", how much can I REALLY trust you?

I don't know! I can't really trust myself at the moment! I, um, I just wanted to wrestle!

3. Give me an honest and critical assessment of your current level of mental health.

Ooooooooooooh....

Jackie goes wide eyed and runs his hands through his hair, looking beyond flustered as he just kind of moans aimlessly in the throes of wildly exaggerated PTSD.

4. How would you solve the Trolley Problem?

I'VE GOT ENOUGH BLOOD ON MY HANDS!

5. Are you comfortable with sharing a bed to cut down on lodging costs? (Ladies only).

I can sleep on the floor!

6. One person. One bullet. Who gets it?

The guy with the gun, he needs it, I don't have a gun! I DON'T WANT TO SHOOT ANYBODY ANYMORE!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Shit Just Got Jacked
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Jackie Peppers's post:
Finn Kühn (03-10-2018), The Engineer (03-10-2018)

Messages In This Thread
**BIG NEWS ABOUT THE TAG TEAM TITLES** - by Isabella Ortega - 03-08-2018, 07:26 PM
re:**BIG NEWS ABOUT THE TAG TEAM TITLES** - by Jackie Peppers - 03-10-2018, 03:10 PM