Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 08:00 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
**BIG NEWS ABOUT THE TAG TEAM TITLES**
Cadryn Tiberius Offline
The Essence Of Excellence

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-09-2018, 05:22 PM

(03-09-2018, 04:30 PM)The Engineer Said: Scully...real talk. Team 2.0 is literally the only blemish on my record. So honestly, when you say you bring it as one half of a team, I'm inclined to believe it. You're under serious consideration.

Now if the rest of you tits would stop assing up my interviews that would be great.

Or

And stay with me now..

You could just pick The Reflection Of Perfection and quit titting up my ass..

Wait..

That don't make no goddamn sense, Engy.

Why would you leave me hanging with a pun that can't be flipped around.

If you continue down this path, I'll be forced to take my tag titles and find another worthy interviewee.

Strike one, baby.

Strike one

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

(Updated and Reset: 3/31/23)
Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

Cadryn's Butthole (Backstage Page)

Honorary King™ For The Day!
06-08-17

October 2017 Star Of The Month
May 2017 Star Of The Month
2017 Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
1x XWF Tag Team Champion (Pintner: Michael Graves)
2x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF Television Champion
2x XWF Federweight Champion
5x XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-]
[-]

Messages In This Thread
**BIG NEWS ABOUT THE TAG TEAM TITLES** - by Isabella Ortega - 03-08-2018, 07:26 PM
re:**BIG NEWS ABOUT THE TAG TEAM TITLES** - by Cadryn Tiberius - 03-09-2018, 05:22 PM