Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 05:37 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
**BIG NEWS ABOUT THE TAG TEAM TITLES**
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-09-2018, 06:59 AM

1. What makes you such hot shit?

"Firstly, just look at me, I am hot and I'm #MADE4TV. Secondly, ignore the shit part because I definitely ain't turd. Thirdly, well this is the long part.....

I am a former three time Tag-Team Champion for a reason, you could ask all the people I have teamed with, how much I pull my weight and contribute to the team. There's no 'I' in team. I wasn't going to bother applying, I was just going to find myself a partner and challenge you and whoever. Choose me and that won't have to happen. If you really want me to prove myself, I'll happily face you one on one and then you can decide yourself, if you think I'm up for the job."

2. On a scale of 1 to Chris Chaos, with one being "completely" and Chris Chaos being "Chris Chaos", how much can I REALLY trust you?

"You can trust me, completely. Check my history, see how many times I've turned on someone. If someone shits on me, I wipe my hands off them. If you want someone to have your back then I can do that.

P.S I'll NEVER compare myself to that fanny, Chris Chaos."

3. Give me an honest and critical assessment of your current level of mental health.

"Right now and for the formidable future, my mental health is in tact. The days are behind me."

4. How would you solve the Trolley Problem?

"Personally It depends who is on the track. Is it five people I know? Or five randomers? Is the one alone on the track, a relative etc... Surely, it depends doesn't it? But if they were simply ALL randomers, I'd probably go with....

Pull the lever, diverting the trolley onto the side track where it will kill one person.

Surely though, a shopping trolley wouldn't kill anyone anyway?! Hahahaahaha"

Wink. Wink. Sarcasm.

5. Are you comfortable with sharing a bed to cut down on lodging costs? (Ladies only).

"N/A"

6. One person. One bullet. Who gets it?

"Whoever the fuck wants it. I would shoot Chaos in the balls but he clearly doesn't have any! However, I do not rely on guns."
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
**BIG NEWS ABOUT THE TAG TEAM TITLES** - by Isabella Ortega - 03-08-2018, 07:26 PM
re:**BIG NEWS ABOUT THE TAG TEAM TITLES** - by Scully - 03-09-2018, 06:59 AM