Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 02:46 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
**BIG NEWS ABOUT THE TAG TEAM TITLES**
Finn Kühn Offline
Be the best, or be broken.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-08-2018, 05:55 PM

(03-08-2018, 05:05 PM)The Engineer Said:
Finn.....you do realize that if you come into proximity with Madison she will never ever stop asking you to Great Lakes her panties by sprecking zee douche, right? But also you have shown a complete inability to hack it at the top tier yet. Doing well against Caedus isn't BEATING Caedus....so.....why?

"Let me tell you why you should choose me. I may not have defeated Caedus, but it was a match that could have gone either way. Any lesser opponent would have crumbled. And he's not an issue now, no? I could help you... gain some revenge on the people who robbed you of the opportunity to see if you could decisively defeat Caedus a second time."

"In addition, my main event run is just getting started. Lane has already named me the Number One Contender to his title, and surely if he were to strip himself of his title due to his injury, I'd be first in line. I'm also number four on the Universal title rankings, and overall I'm pretty sure it's common opinion I'm one of the top performers this federation has."

"Plus, if you choose me, you don't have to worry about Madison yelling at you 24/7."

[Image: d4Mq0D5.png]

January 2018 Star of the Month
- Win | Loss | Draw  -
- 2 | 2 | 0 -

Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:**BIG NEWS ABOUT THE TAG TEAM TITLES** - by Finn Kühn - 03-08-2018, 05:55 PM
**BIG NEWS ABOUT THE TAG TEAM TITLES** - by Isabella Ortega - 03-08-2018, 07:26 PM