Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 04:29 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
**BIG NEWS ABOUT THE TAG TEAM TITLES**
Cadryn Tiberius Offline
The Essence Of Excellence

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-08-2018, 05:08 PM

(03-08-2018, 05:05 PM)The Engineer Said: Moar follow-up!

Raven.....and why couldn't we do this dance and still be tag team champions? You saw who I just went through to get the Uni, right? I'll be real with you. You got clout, no doubt about it. Unfortunately, your record ain't exactly been amazing of late. If we do this shit are you gonna be the OLD James Raven and make the rest of the roster wish it hadn't been born or are you gonna be the guy who lost to Chris Chaos?

Calypso....YOU BEAT GHOST TANK?! HOLD THE FUCKING PHONE YOU JUST SHOT RIGHT TO THE TOP!

Finn.....you do realize that if you come into proximity with Madison she will never ever stop asking you to Great Lakes her panties by sprecking zee douche, right? But also you have shown a complete inability to hack it at the top tier yet. Doing well against Caedus isn't BEATING Caedus....so.....why?

Gravy....<3....you're alright man, you're alright. Maybe it's you.....

Cadryn.....I'm tempted to pick you just because it would make my kid happy. He's a big 'ol gay too. Then again, you still got the stank of The Kings all over you and that gives me the voms, so I dunno....

Benny Blowjobs....SUCK MY DICK!

I AM STILL NOT EVEN CLOSE TO MAKING A DECISION! Yes, I like some responses here more than others for sure. But then again there are those mystery entrants.....hmmmmmm......

Keep it coming!

Just try and let these scrubs down easy when the time comes and you call upon me, k?

kbabeh.

The Essence Of Excellence -The Reverend - The Messiah - The Reflection Of Pinfection - Jester™

(Updated and Reset: 3/31/23)
Win - Lose - Draw
0 - 1 - 0

Cadryn's Butthole (Backstage Page)

Honorary King™ For The Day!
06-08-17

October 2017 Star Of The Month
May 2017 Star Of The Month
2017 Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
1x XWF Tag Team Champion (Pintner: Michael Graves)
2x XWF Hart Champion
1x XWF Television Champion
2x XWF Federweight Champion
5x XWF Heavy Metalweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-]
[-]

Messages In This Thread
re:**BIG NEWS ABOUT THE TAG TEAM TITLES** - by Cadryn Tiberius - 03-08-2018, 05:08 PM
**BIG NEWS ABOUT THE TAG TEAM TITLES** - by Isabella Ortega - 03-08-2018, 07:26 PM