Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 06:45 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
**BIG NEWS ABOUT THE TAG TEAM TITLES**
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-08-2018, 04:41 AM

Looking good, looking good. Lotsa applicants so far. Two SECRET applicants too. Follow up time!

For Isabel.....not sure you understood point of question 5. Baby I would NEVER make you sleep on the floor. Also, why Finn Kuhn? I mean, I'm pretty selective about who I stalk. I'd expect my partners to be the same.

For Ghost Tank. You. Fucking. Nutcase.

For Gravy...early front runner for answer to number 6!!!

For Wraith....so I noticed you answered my question number 5. Does that mean you are, in fact, a sexy lady under that suit? Like in Metroid?

For Frodo....I don't know man, can you stop jerking off long enough to help me defend these belts? Chronic masturbation can be an issue.

For James Raven.....oh, my, my, my. James what makes you think I DON'T want you to come at me?

Keep it coming, folks!

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
**BIG NEWS ABOUT THE TAG TEAM TITLES** - by The Engineer - 03-08-2018, 04:41 AM
**BIG NEWS ABOUT THE TAG TEAM TITLES** - by Isabella Ortega - 03-08-2018, 07:26 PM