Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 04:12 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
**BIG NEWS ABOUT THE TAG TEAM TITLES**
Wraith Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Kids, disabled people, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

03-07-2018, 07:19 PM

(03-07-2018, 06:32 PM)The Engineer Said: The Engineer appears wearing a white shirt and drab off white cream tie. He's sitting at a bland metallic table, all in all looking like your stereotypical retail middle management drone about to conduct an interview.

Attention YOU! Yes, YOU! How would you like to join the fastest rising company in the XWF and become The Engineer's tag team partner? The benefits are lugging my bags around, booking my hotel rooms and, oh yeah, DOING ALMOST NOTHING TO BECOME AN XWF CHAMPION!

Yes, that's right. With the sudden exit of Jim Caedus I am on the hunt for a new co-champion. I offered the spot to my kid but he said he wanted to actually earn his first title. Thankfully, the rest of you are ASSHOLES with no SCRUPLES, so I'm sure this will go smoothly.

Now, I can't just let any Tom, Dick, or Panzer (also DICK) in on this primo position without a vetting process. So I am conducting interviews for the job!

All you have to do is step right up, have yourself a sit, and answer some very basic questions....

Yes folks, this is legit and approved by management! Answer Engy's interview questions IN CHARACTER and I will select the character whose responses intrigue, titilate, amuse, or otherwise convince me the best to be Engy's new CO-TAG TEAM CHAMPION. This is open to pretty much anyone (aside from the most blatant of joke characters, you know what I mean). You can post your responses in this thread or PM them to me if you want to do the whole shocking reveal thing. If you have any other questions please PM them to me. Have fun with it!

THE DEADLINE TO SUBMIT IS TUESDAY MARCH 13TH AT 11:59 BOARD TIME!

1. What makes you such hot shit?

2. On a scale of 1 to Chris Chaos, with one being "completely" and Chris Chaos being "Chris Chaos", how much can I REALLY trust you?

3. Give me an honest and critical assessment of your current level of mental health.

4. How would you solve the Trolley Problem?

5. Are you comfortable with sharing a bed to cut down on lodging costs? (Ladies only).

6. One person. One bullet. Who gets it?

.....and thats it! Easy peasy. Championship gold, here you come!

1: I am Wraith

2: I am 100% loyal to my master. So it is through her that you must seek trust.

3: Wraith spends hours each day meditating to retain balance.

4: I do not understand why these people do not simply move. If forced to chose, Wraith would pull the lever, then throw his sword in just the right way to cause the one person to fall away from the tracks with minimal damage.

5: As long as The Engineer doesn't disrupt my sleep.

6: Wraith does not require a gun to slaughter his enemies.
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:**BIG NEWS ABOUT THE TAG TEAM TITLES** - by Wraith - 03-07-2018, 07:19 PM
**BIG NEWS ABOUT THE TAG TEAM TITLES** - by Isabella Ortega - 03-08-2018, 07:26 PM