Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-30-2024, 04:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
**BIG NEWS ABOUT THE TAG TEAM TITLES**
Ghost Tank Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

03-07-2018, 06:57 PM

(03-07-2018, 06:32 PM)The Engineer Said: 1. What makes you such hot shit?

"Because I'll do anything to win. INCLUDING THE DESTRUCTION OF MY OWN FUCKING BODY!"

(03-07-2018, 06:32 PM)The Engineer Said: 2. On a scale of 1 to Chris Chaos, with one being "completely" and Chris Chaos being "Chris Chaos", how much can I REALLY trust you?

"You hold a title, you're a fucking target. Do you expect a lot of trust? If so, then you're truly psychotic! But if I partner with you, then you can only trust me enough to not backstab you."

(03-07-2018, 06:32 PM)The Engineer Said: 3. Give me an honest and critical assessment of your current level of mental health.

"LET ME SHOW YA SOMETHIN'"!

Ghost Tank moves then to break a window, grabbing the equivalent of a four inch long knife in the form of broken glass. He then begins to stab himself in the forehead. Then, he cuts along his forehead, forming a crimson mask upon his face.

"I think I'm perfectly fucking normal!"

(03-07-2018, 06:32 PM)The Engineer Said: 4. How would you solve the Trolley Problem?

"Do nothing. If they were destined to die, then they should die. What if they're pedophiles and rapists? Would you save them?

Too many questions... TOO MANY QUESTIONS TO ASK!"

Tank begins to play with his wounds, wiping away the seemingly floodlike amount of blood spilling from his face.

(03-07-2018, 06:32 PM)The Engineer Said: 6. One person. One bullet. Who gets it?

"ALL OF THE PEOPLE THAT TRY TO GET IN MY PATH! I WILL SHOOT THE FIRST FUCKER AND THEN PISTOL WHIP ANYONE ELSE!"
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
re:**BIG NEWS ABOUT THE TAG TEAM TITLES** - by Ghost Tank - 03-07-2018, 06:57 PM
**BIG NEWS ABOUT THE TAG TEAM TITLES** - by Isabella Ortega - 03-08-2018, 07:26 PM