Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 01:08 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Fucking the Unicorn
Ms.Hyde Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

03-07-2018, 10:54 AM

Demi erupted from her room in rage and stomped over to the couch sitting across from Ashley. He was sitting pretty sipping tea and reading a book but because of Demi's disturbance he had to sit the book down and look up at her.

Yes?

I watched MY promo and Zay completely ruining the fucking thing. I thought we agreed I would take care of what goes on in matches and she would keep her mouth shut. Normally she's the one that keeps her word but talking up the opponent? Is she stupid?

Ashley took a sip of his tea and swished it around in his mouth trying to bite back word vomit.

[Image: yP45SOD.gif]

You know why she spoke up don't you? Tell me.

Ashley swallowed hard and put his hand in the air.

I'm sworn to secrecy.

Demi jumped off the couch and clutched her hands on Ashley's collar pulling him closer to her face.

That wasn't me asking you it was me telling you Ashley you non binary fuck wit.

Hey hands off the suit I have a date in a hour. You need some dick or tongue.

Why?

You're Not you when you're horny.

Ashley pulled on his suit and sat back in the chair taking in another sip of tea.

I can take care of that problem later, right now what the fuck do I do about Zay?

Maybe she will kiss him in your match knocking him off his feet.

Kiss him? Why would she kiss him?

I've said to much.

I don't think you've said enough.

Ashley shrugged and Demi grunted. She stood up and stomped back to her room.

You guys are a tag team! Don't turn on each other or both of you are going to lose Dem!

Fucking the Unicorn

The picture cuts on with better clarity than last time. Demi can be seen in the middle of a steamy moment with Zay's stuffed unicorn.

[Image: girl-hipster-pale-pastel-Favim.com-2862658.jpg]

She leans in to kiss it as the camera catches glimpse of her tongue running along the fuzzy mouth area. She stops and slowly lowers the unicorn down to her vagina but stops mid way and looks at the unicorn.

Eh, not horny enough.

She flicks the horn of the unicorn and tosses it behind herself before turning to face the camera.

I guess you won't get your money's worth will you. Turns out you hurt Zay's feelings a little bit, she couldn't stop crying over the fact that you don't like her. Poor baby. So I guess you'll be dealing with just me this week, I can only hope.

You do realize she was giggling like an idiot because the girls never touched a man right? She still believes in cooties for god sake. She wasn't making fun of you, I was, but she wasn't. Again, I think we should test your IQ because it seems like you've been knocked on the head a few to many times. If you even slightly believe you are walking out with a negative time against me you're more mental than we are. By the way, why are you wanting our head on your wall? My guess is because your love life is a disaster, as you like to bring up for a wrestling promotional and not your tinder. I knew you were deeply, deeply sex deprived but I didn't know you were into necrophilia. I'm sorry, I forgot I'm talking to the mentally handicapped, what I'm really trying to say is that you can't get something with a plus to come near your dick so you have to decapitate someone for a good skull fuck. Let me guess, your last girlfriend ran for the hills when she smelt your ball sack. Judging by your hair and how nasty it looks I would hate to smell the from-under-cheese found on your gooch. You know they make pocket pussies to save men the embarrassment and to save women from losing their dinner right?

Now let's talk about me because I could do that all damn day and not break a sweat. What can I say? I'm very promiscuous if you haven't noticed. I can get laid any day of the week at any time by any type of dick. I've had it all but we won't get into my sexual habits. Let's talk about the shit you've done that warrants you to fear me, watch the way you word things moron. You almost got your hands on a championship that isn't worth shit thanks to the bombshell's getting their shit together finally. Were you trying to impress me with the fact you lost that match because I would be more impressed to find out you know what soap and water is. You haven't done shit and this week I'm going to show you aren't shit.

You were right that I can make you squeal like a pig just like I'm going to do more than blister your soul. I'm going to dominate you and punish you for acting like you have a sliver of a chance of winning. By the end of our match you are going to be on your knees with a gag ball in your mouth and calling me master. You'll be lucky to even have a job at the end of our match after everyone sees how much of a little bitch you are.

You talk a big game, you really think I'm going to fear you in or outside of the ring? My only fear of you outside of the ring is you will flash me your inside out vagina and my eyes will rot out of my head. I have nothing to fear when it comes to you, your promos give me confidence in that. I gave you so much to work off of, I tried to get something out of you and instead you give me babble about John bailing you out of jail and some shit on your love life? You are such a joke, no wonder you thought Zay was laughing at you. I bet when you walk down the ramp instead of cheering or boos it's just a constant laugh track.

I want you?

Demi busts out into laughter.

*Through the laughter* That's a good one. Your own mother didn't even want you. *Wiping a tear from her eye* You've been dumpster diving since the day you were born and your mother tossed your pink little ass in the nearest dumpster. I might be a whore but I have standers lover boy. I wouldn't let you touch me with your penis let alone get inside of my pussy. Just because Zay is interested in kissing your shitter doesn't mean I would ever let you near me sexually. You should be thankful that at Savage I'll actually touch you and be on top of you. That is the closest you will ever get to me riding you, when I sit on your chest and pin you.

I like how you act like you want to play rough at the end of that promo. You make it seem like you want to pull my hair and slap me around a bit, I do like when guys do that to me. But it seems like you haven't listened to a word I've been saying. You aren't beating anything but your meat when we are done with our match. Cupcake, you aren't impressive and you aren't threatening in the slightest. You are just some druggie who came from a pack of druggies and decided the best way to make some cash was by having people beat the living shit out of you. You are gripping at whatever shred of sanity you have left and I plan to cut your hold on it. I'm going to make you go insane and take pleasure in it. It's going to be so simple to break your weak little mind I might just take my time outside of the ring to play around with you a bit.

You wish you could beat me.
You wish you had what it takes to concours me.
You wish you could be better than me.
And at the end of the night you'll wish you never met me.

[Image: Shmfi4X.png?1]
[Image: rmeHP2e.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Ms.Hyde's post:
(03-07-2018), (03-07-2018), Darius Xavier (03-10-2018), Muddy Waters (03-07-2018), The Aurora Effect (04-03-2018), Vincent Lane (03-07-2018)