Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 06:26 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sleep with one eye open!
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

03-07-2018, 10:50 AM

Finially, Lane walks away from his boytoy Tank. As he was walking down the hallway, someone in a rubber Shnse mask attacks Lane with a Kendo Stick. As Lane was trying to run away, the masked man kept on wailing at him.

"Keep on runnin boy'"

As Lane goes inside a locker room, he encounters Tommy for some reason.

"Ay bossman, I heard you finally got Tank.. congrats."

Then the masked person comes inside the room and whips him some more with the stick. Tommy then stops the masked person, and hits a White Russian Legsweep with the stick on Lane throat. Then the mask man revels it was The Sandman the whole time.

"Severs you right for ducking others chance to fuck you up... Tommy, pin this fucker right now."

"But I don'--"

"DO IT!"

As Tommy was going to cover him, he instead pulls Lane up to his feet and whips him into the lockers. As Lane was stumbling, Tommy then hits a HideYaFace and quickly covers him as Sandman counts...

O--One

T-T-w---
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-07-2018, 03:29 PM

"Th-th-th-th---

THIS DICK!!!"

Vinnie kicks out with gusto!

"Sorry, Tommy, I hope you understand! Me holding this title has brought back a certain level of interest in the strap... probably because the fact that I'm such an athletic freak of nature that even 40 years of age I can take out LEGENDS like they're household garbage. You think Duke or Pryce or Soldier or any of those other stink knuckles form when I joined could do that? Nah.

So you understand, dude... this title has prestige now. It can't go to... well... you. Hey... hey wait what's that?"

Vinnie reaches behind Tommy and pulls a pair of six inch high purple stilettos from the waistband of Wish's loose-fitting sweat pants. Size 8.

"Dude. Not cool. Not cool at all. I'll get these back to Rox. Freak."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vincent Lane's post:
Finn Kühn (03-07-2018)
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

03-07-2018, 05:09 PM

(Drezdin slowly walks over Vincent. Just as Vincent turns around with xtreme title in hand, Drezdin grabs him by the right shoulder, swings him around, kicks him in the nuts.......)

Sorry boss but you ain't the only mother fucker that wants the title.......
This shit is waaay to easy.....

(Then Drezdin sets Vincent in a power bomb position and power bombs him out cold briefly, then pins him.....)

And a one
A two

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-07-2018, 05:23 PM

[Image: 200w.webp]