Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-17-2024, 04:25 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
...Do it yourself
Pestalance Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-06-2018, 09:05 PM

Newark, New Jersey
Tuesday, March 6, 2018
1:45 pm Eastern Standard Time

After speaking on his unexpected tag team match, Pest goes back to his initial conversation with the man behind the bar.

So anyway, back to this wack ass nigga, Knucks. This dude is like one of the biggest fake ass tough guys in the history of fake ass tough guys.

What about ol’ bitch ass Chauncey?

Naw man, this dude makes Chauncey look like a certified G. Straight up, this dude thinks he’s super tough. It’s funny as hell man. I don’t know where they find these cats man. Between this guy, home slice in the wheel chair, ol’ dude who fucked a tranny and the crazy chick he’s fightin…shit makes no sense.

Hold up a nigga who’s fuckin trannies is fighting a crazy chick?

Yeah. I’ll get into that later.

The man behind the bar shakes his head.

Gotdamn…

He’s immediately cut off by Pest.

Circus….Gotdamn circus! We get it…you’ve said that like three times now!

The man puts his hands up in relentment. Suddenly we hear a notification go off on Pest phone. Pest grabs it off the bar and reads the message.

Speak of the devil…seems Knucks has responded to my last promo. Let’s check this shit out.

Pest ques up the video and the two watch. This time Pest doesn’t talk through the video. Instead there’s an occasional chuckle and lots of head shaking. After the promo ends, Pest and the man look at each other for a few seconds before Pest breaks the silence.

Gotdamn circus.

Newark, New Jersey
Tuesday, March 6, 2018
6:00 pm Eastern Standard Time

Pest sits behind the desk in his office. He reaches for one of the decanters containing a similar dark liquid from his earlier promo and pours some in the glass in front of him. After swirling the liquid around, he downs the drink and sets the glass next to him before looking into the camera.

I want to say that you did a better job this time around. I want to say that your promo was full of well thought out points countering what I said to you. I want to say that I’m finally impressed with something you’ve done.

Pest shakes his head.

But I can’t.

I can’t because based on the points that you have make I’ve come to the conclusion that you are either the dumbest motherfucka I’ve ever come across, or your just lazy as hell. Honestly it might be a little of both.

Pest reaches in front of him and pushes the power button on the monitor sitting on his desk.

Well since I have to sell interest in this match and carry the match when it happens, I guess I’ll just do the research for you too.

Pest opens the internet browser on the computer and goes to Google.

See Knucks, a simple google search would have allowed you to not look like such a dumb ass for talking about shit you know nothing about.

Pest types “Rande Johnson” in the search bar and presses enter bringing up multiple links.

Like this article for instance.

“All American defensive linemen forced to walk away from the game”

See this article talks about how I tore my MCL/ACL my junior year essentially ending my football career. Also talks about how I was supposed to enter the draft and was a projected first round pick.

Pest strokes his chin as he continues.

Is that being a failed football player? Maybe, but I highly doubt it. On that field, I was a monster; and though it sucked to not be able to play the game anymore, I’ve come to terms with the fact that it wasn’t what I was supposed to be doing.

And by the way, if you think me telling about my previously injured knee is giving you an area to target, give it a shot. It was repaired by one of the best orthopedic surgeons in the country and I’ve spent years strengthening it to where it’s better than it ever was.

Pest hits the back button on the web browser returning to the search results.

Let’s address this ridiculous failed MMA Fighter nonsense.

Pest clicks the next link it opens to article that contains pictures of Pest with a number of different prominent musicians.

“From the gridiron to Iron shield to the stars”

This one talks about how after graduating from college (yes I stayed in college despite not being able to play anymore) I started a security business with some former teammates as bodyguards for celebrities. You know one of the most important aspects of be a bodyguard is? Knowing how to defend yourself and your client. Hence, why I’ve trained in Mixed Martial Arts for the last six years.

See, you assumed that I wanted to be this professional MMA and that’s just not true.

Pest chuckles to himself.

It’s funny…You tie the word failure to my name quite a bit as I sit here in this successful establishment that I alone own outright, with a lot of zeros in my bank account, a huge home (that I also own outright) not worrying about where my next meal is coming from or how I’m gonna scrounge up enough money to get the necessary supplies to wash my clothes…

And it’s YOU that needs a job

It’s YOU that can’t afford food.

It’s YOU that can’t buy laundry detergent.

It’s YOU that at 18 years old, has a net worth of absolutely fucking ZERO living in some lonely ass old woman’s basement talking about “Oh, shit I made it!”

Made what? An ass out of yourself?

Get the fuck outta here!

Pest pauses for a moment to collect himself before continuing.

Listen…I’m gonna say this and you probably won’t give a fuck because you’re a young thundercat with his ass up on his shoulders thinking his shit don’t stink.

But as a dude from humble beginnings, a guy from the bottom with nothing that made it to where I am today…I can appreciate and respect the fact that you are trying to make something of yourself.

Hell I’m rooting for ya kid, really I am.

But you aint gonna do it at my expense.

Pest shake his head.

I can’t allow it. I can’t allow you to as you so eloquently put it “beat the fuck out of me” or pool my blood all over the ring. Naw son, aint happening.

You been fighting all your life…me too. We bout to find who’s fight is bigger.

Holla at cha later, bitch
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Pestalance's post:
(03-07-2018), Darius Xavier (03-10-2018), Jeremiahdixon (03-07-2018)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Pestalance's post!
erikblack (03-07-2018)