Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 12:02 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Heavy Metalweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mini Morbid is nothing compared too Big Dick Suit Rollins
Mad Dog Valley Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Traditionalists

(has an old school wrestling mentality; no nonsense; less appealing to some younger fans)

03-06-2018, 08:44 PM

YES! This song signals for THE MAN of the XWF, "Big Dick" Suit Rollins. He strolls on out with his signature suit and signature big dick down too the ring.

[Image: 369506d7d3e4de546a98f3ab78efb9e1.jpg]

He steps into the ring, careful not too get his big dick caught on the middle rope, and grabs a mic.

"Big Dick" Suit Rollins: "Mini Morbid is a fucking tease. That's right, your 12-year-old dick ain't got nothin' on Suit Rollins. You see the crust stains on my suit? No, you don't. I let a dude finish inside me like a classy motherfucker, you the kinda guy too let a guy pin you down and make you take it in the ass and let him mark you like a dog. Ya filthy skank, I bet you can't even look at yourself in the mirror. The only good that Heavy Metalweight Belt is good for is to hide your "Mini" dick. IM PROUD OF MY BIG DICK. I speak in red too represent the color of my dick. Red Cloud used a time travel machine when he was done sucking General Custer's deceased cock too come into the future, rub some of his skin on my dick, and allow me too present it to you. I pinned that Indian too the wall and made him screech a song while I was at it. Also, that leak wasn't really a leak, I wanted the world to see my dick. IM PROUD OF MY INDIAN HERITAGE. What about you Mini, WHAT ABOUT YOU? You chode havin' dry humper. "

[Image: c9933af8d845e00b1679ae67b574dc54_crop_ex...=1200&q=75]

Suddenly, like a pogo stick, "Big Dick" Suit Rollins hops forward, Big Dick first into the sky, only too come down onto Morbid, where ever he may be, and hit him with a Phoenix's Big Dick Splash for the pin!

"Every dog's got his day."

The Pride of Boston

[Image: eef754fe314cf8925d9a816c67b16ddd3a9d0035_00.gif]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mad Dog Valley's post:
(03-06-2018)
Mini Morbid Offline
VICTORY FOREVER!!!!!!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-07-2018, 07:19 AM

WELL WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE??!?!?!?

Looks like Mister Homosexual in a nice new three piece suit... FOR ME TO SHOOT MY GODLY SPERM ALL OVER!!!!

Apparently BUBBA wasn't doing his job in the PENCE CONVERSION PENITENTIARY!!! BECAUSE CHRIS VALLEY IS HERE TO GET SODMOMIZED PROPERLY!!!!!!

Chris... because you have come to me in proper fashion and deigned to my MIGHT... YOU MAY PREPARE YOUR ANUS FOR THE GAPE!!!! ARRIBA!!!!

Mini kicks out, and it's adorable because he thinks he's real people.

Subtitle of thread has "on you and in you" - that's a pin! also...

(03-06-2018, 08:44 PM)Chris Valley Said:

YES! This song signals for THE MAN of the XWF, "Big Dick" Suit Rollins. He strolls on out with his signature suit and signature big dick down too the ring.

[Image: 369506d7d3e4de546a98f3ab78efb9e1.jpg]

He steps into the ring, careful not too get his big dick caught on the middle rope, and grabs a mic.

"Big Dick" Suit Rollins: "Mini Morbid is a fucking tease. That's right, your 12-year-old dick ain't got nothin' on Suit Rollins. You see the crust stains on my suit? No, you don't. I let a dude finish inside me like a classy motherfucker, you the kinda guy too let a guy pin you down and make you take it in the ass and let him mark you like a dog. Ya filthy skank, I bet you can't even look at yourself in the mirror. The only good that Heavy Metalweight Belt is good for is to hide your "Mini" dick. IM PROUD OF MY BIG DICK. I speak in red too represent the color of my dick. Red Cloud used a time travel machine when he was done sucking General Custer's deceased cock too come into the future, rub some of his skin on my dick, and allow me too present it to you. I pinned that Indian too the wall and made him screech a song while I was at it. Also, that leak wasn't really a leak, I wanted the world to see my dick. IM PROUD OF MY INDIAN HERITAGE. What about you Mini, WHAT ABOUT YOU? You chode havin' dry humper. "

[Image: c9933af8d845e00b1679ae67b574dc54_crop_ex...=1200&q=75]

Suddenly, like a pogo stick, "Big Dick" Suit Rollins hops forward, Big Dick first into the sky, only too come down onto Morbid, where ever he may be, and hit him with a Phoenix's Big Dick Splash for the pin!

[Image: 5z3j5uE.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Mini Morbid's post!
Mad Dog Valley (03-07-2018)
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-07-2018, 04:08 PM

I think he got it all, right?

Winner and still HMW Champ - Morbidcito!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Vincent Lane's post!
Mad Dog Valley (03-07-2018)