Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:29 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Calypso!
Samuel Madison Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

03-06-2018, 07:23 PM

"You goofy looking son of a bitch! Why don't you go ahead an do the world a favor by stepping aside an lettin' a real nigga carry that strap for a minute!?

Listen up fool, we get it. You some kinda Feder Messiah, but fact is, this belt bout all yo ass known for. What else you done, huh? Oh that's right, you beat on poor Jenny Myst an acted like hitting a woman was some sorta crowning achievement in yo career.

Fact is playa, you ain't amount to nothing round here, an everytime you manage to grab up this strap, you just bring the value of it down even more.

Six time champ you say? Well shit, I'll be lucky to get $15 for it at Pawnland at this point!

Now lay the fuck down an give me that belt, afterwords you can put those culinary skills to the test by making me a celebratory sandwich!"

Edit Hate Post Like Post
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-06-2018, 07:57 PM

Calypso is so good that he can kick out without being pinned!!! He does just that!!!

"Are you blind? Are you FUCKING blind? What's all this anyway? I spend four months sitting on this title with no one even batting an eye in my direction and suddenly in three days I get pinned seven different times. WTF? W. T. F."

"Sam let's get something straight... The Federweight is not my legacy, oh no.. I've become the Federweights fucking legacy. It's not just about me winning the championship anymore. It's not about how many times I've won it... Well, maybe it is. All that matters is keeping it out of the greasy, sweaty, disgusting palms of someone like you. Do you even know how to make a decent dessert? I mean, come on."

"Anyway. I doubt this even counts for, but great effort anyway fuck stick. I'll see you on the flip side."

*MIDDLE FINGER*
Hate Post Like Post