Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 02:19 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
MEZIAN I WILL FUCK YOU
Mini Morbid Offline
VICTORY FOREVER!!!!!!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-06-2018, 07:17 PM

There is a podium, and a room full of reporters. As they murmur and wait, an obese woman with a clipboard walks out and stands in front of the dais, then speaks with a voice like two pork chops having sex.

"Hey y'all, it's me again, Sarah Huckabee Sanders. I hate y'all and y'all hate m so let' just get this over with mmmkay? Yeah? You over there, Fake News ?"

Sarah points a hoof at a man in the back row, who has one of those old timey newspaper man hats on with a piece of paper sticking out of the band that says "press."

"Uh yeah hi, Steve Sayors, XWF... um... is President Trump like an alien or something? Or maybe a hallucination?"

Sanders shakes with rage, loosening a BBQ chicken wing from between two of her chins which falls onto the floor.

"OHHHHMYYYYGAAAWWWDDDD with you libtard fake reporters and your fake newspapers spreading the fakeness! I have answered this question A MILLION TIMES. No, President Trump is neither an alien or a ghost or a hallucination or a Demogorgon from the upside down! He loves America! Especially the white parts. Next!"

But then, before she can point her dew claw at the next reporter, her stomach starts to bulge and twitch much more than usual! She bends over, cradling her midsection... is she about to defecate on the Great Seal of the USA??? Is there room for her feces on the seal with all of Donald Trump's already there????!?!?!?!?

"UUUUGGGGGG!!!!! Save me Jesus or Donald!"

And then her vagina explodes. A massive uterine sac lowers onto the stage floor in a mudslide of afterbirth and albumen. When the fluid bag comes to a rest on the stage floor like a beach ball bobbing on a slow moving wave, SHS's pale body falls over to the side unconscious.

Then there is a bulge.

It is like a baby stretching it leg and kicking out against the inside of a heavily pregnant woman's stomach.

But it is mushroom shaped.

*****POP*****

SO MUCH GREASY CHEESEBURGER JENKEM RAINS DOWN FROM THE AIR AFTER THE SAC IS PNCTURED FROM WITHIN!!!!

AND THEN

THEN!!!!!

MINI MORBID IS THERE!!!!!

"Good morning . Hey Steve."

"Hey Mini!"

"You are a too, fyi, but I recognize you. I have brought with me some prepared statements regarding Savage this week. Let me read these and then there will be a brief Q&A."

Mini clears his throat.

"FUCK YOU MEZIAN WHAT ARE YOU SOME KIND OF SENTIENT CONDOM FILLING???? ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO BE SOME SORT OF GAY ANGEL??? SHOULD I LAY IN YOU LIKE SNOW AND WAVE MY ARMS AND LEGS AROUND UNTIL I MAKE YOU A BOYFRIEND OUT OF IT SO YOU CAN FUCK OFF TOGETHER AND DIE BY CHOKING ON DICKS??? YOU HAVE THE FLACCID MAN TITS OF A LIPOSUCTIONED MANATEE YOU SHRIVELED-COCK HAVING BITCH MADE CUCKOLD!!! YOU HAVE TH FLACCID... oops, hold on guys, sorry, I lost my place... ah... YOUR MOTHER IS JEW MOUTHED AND POSSESSES THE SLANTY EYES OF A MONGOL WHORE!!! IF I WANTED TO FIGHT AGAINST THE PERSONIFICATION OF AN ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION COMMERCIAL, I WOULD HAVE CALLED YOUR FATHER... BUT I COULD NOT, AS HE COMMITTED RITUAL SEPPUKU THE MOMENT HE SAW YOU AS A BABY WITH AN INVERTED BALLSACK!!! FUCK YOU MEZIAN!!!!!! Any questions? Yes, you in the back?"

A reporter, stunned, stares at Mini and manages to stutter out a question.

"What... the... fuck... is Sarah dead?"

"What?! WHO GIVES A SHIT??? She was merely a GOLEM! I made her from the SHIT in my outhouse, and then used her WARM INSIDES to incubate myself between appearances! THIS IS COMMON KNOWLEDGE YOU UGLY DAGO!!!!"

The man is not Italian, and is actually rather handsome.

FADE TO BLOOD FUCKING RED!!!!!!

[Image: 5z3j5uE.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Mini Morbid's post:
Mad Dog Valley (03-06-2018), Pestalance (03-06-2018), Vincent Lane (03-06-2018)