Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 02:49 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chris Chaos!
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-06-2018, 03:37 PM

"Chris Chaos, you were an opportunist at TP. I nailed John Holliday with The Scullanator, only for you to chuck me out the ring and take MY pin. I don't blame you for doing so, it was a smart move especially with your level of intelligence. Let's not beat around the bush. I simply ask that you... Defend the TV Championship against me? If you defeat whoever wins the beat the clock challenge then I will be waiting!

P.S You're still Jenny's Bitch!"
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scully's post:
Finn Kühn (03-06-2018)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Scully's post!
Muddy Waters (03-06-2018)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-07-2018, 02:26 AM

Rumor has it @Chris Chaos is too big of a coward to accept. You'd be better off challenging one of my potatoes.... they've got more gusto.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
(03-07-2018), Finn Kühn (03-07-2018), Mandii Rider (03-07-2018), Scully (03-07-2018)
Chris Chaos Offline
Corporate Chaos

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-07-2018, 02:42 AM

Jesus jumping fucking shitballs, what is it with the sense of entitlement around this place? You lost, Scully, and you got out smarted. What makes you think you deserve another shot? Pretty sure Muddy Waters has the slot before you? Check the rankings? I am going to make an example of whichever filler talent wins this little beat the clock thing........then maybe, just maybe, Muddy Waters will be around long enough to actually take advantage of his number one contendership? Or maybe he will disappear again. Either way, you'll get your spot when you earn one.

I heard Shane has some potatoes that need servicing.

But a title shot? For now, thats a negative ghost rider."
Hate Post Like Post
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-07-2018, 02:44 AM

^

This post was approved by Jenny Myst

[Image: zo4HwOq.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-07-2018, 07:11 AM

(03-07-2018, 02:42 AM)Chris Chaos Said: Jesus jumping fucking shitballs, what is it with the sense of entitlement around this place? You lost, Scully, and you got out smarted. What makes you think you deserve another shot? Pretty sure Muddy Waters has the slot before you? Check the rankings? I am going to make an example of whichever filler talent wins this little beat the clock thing........then maybe, just maybe, Muddy Waters will be around long enough to actually take advantage of his number one contendership? Or maybe he will disappear again. Either way, you'll get your spot when you earn one.

I heard Shane has some potatoes that need servicing.

But a title shot? For now, thats a negative ghost rider."

"All I heard there was that you're a fanny and you're too scared. Fuck Muddy with your maggot, the trailer park goon. Chaos, fight me or I'll make you!

P.S Jenny, I don't care if you approve or not, you cum fested wench."
Hate Post Like Post
Finn Kühn Offline
Be the best, or be broken.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-07-2018, 07:15 AM

"@Chris Chaos can't even respond to me, he's nothing but a craven. Scully, I may have my differences with you, but I agree. Take what's yours."

[Image: d4Mq0D5.png]

January 2018 Star of the Month
- Win | Loss | Draw  -
- 2 | 2 | 0 -

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Finn Kühn's post:
(03-07-2018), Isabel Mercier (03-07-2018), Scully (03-07-2018), Vincent Lane (03-07-2018)
Isabel Mercier Offline
President of the Finn Kühn Fan-Club

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-07-2018, 08:44 PM

The following is leaked footage of Chris Chaos whenever he realizes Finn Kühn is calling him out:

[Image: annie-run5.gif?w=650]

For shame, Christopher. I don't mean to judge, but this display from a supposed tough customer is almost as pathetic as your girlfriend's perpetual inability to hold onto the title that was literally made for her.

"I'm not a vegan, I'm a nihilist."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Isabel Mercier's post:
Finn Kühn (03-08-2018), Scully (03-08-2018)