Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 02:02 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuck a duck, ya kangaroo cunt
Phantom Panzer Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-06-2018, 06:53 AM

Panzer manifests as a giant balloon at first, only for it to pop and reveal himself, showering Lane in blood and smegma.

"What's up, Fucko!? I've decided, y'know what? I'm tired of this shit. I want the belt."

Panzer runs up to Lane, performing a Shining Wizard, before forcing him into Is That Your Head!? forcing Lane to be knocked out from the torture of being pulled apart like a pretzel. He follows up with a pin to the "King" as a ref appears with only his shirt on, having just finished showering and about to get ready for work.

1!

2!!

[Image: hvu6R0Z.png?2]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Phantom Panzer's post:
Finn Kühn (03-06-2018), The Engineer (03-06-2018)
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-06-2018, 07:13 AM

Calypso KICKS THE FUCK OUT!!!!!!! He rolls backwards slowly up to his feet!!! Calypso grabs his title and with a pinky held high............

"Nice try Fuckaroo! But Calypso ain't layin' down for NOBODAY!"

Calypso switches to two raised middle fingers and hits the Calypsonator!!!!! Bah Gahd! Buh Guhd!! By Gawd!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Blue Tango's post:
Finn Kühn (03-06-2018)
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-06-2018, 06:52 PM

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5383350]

Vinnie kicks out WITH EASE exposing Panzer's weak-ass finisher for what it is. A transitional move that wouldn't have even beaten "Wildman" Marc Mero in prime "I'm a j-o-b-b-e-r but my wife is hot!" form. And EVERYTHING beat that version of Marc Mero. He once lost to Butterbean's stool. Not even Butterbean! Just the stool! Anyway, he kicks out is what I'm saying.

"Dude, I said Ghost Tank. I know Ghost Tank. I've talked to Ghost Tank. I once electrocuted Ghost Tank. You sir are no Ghost Tank."

Vinnie slaps Panzer across the face, wiping off some of the semen colored face paint.

"Go change your shitty clown pants and get me Ghost Tank. Not that "broken" version either. I want OG GT! Jack Nicholson with a green mohawk! Black contact lenses! FUCKING MEAT HOOKS! I'll be lying right here until he shows up. Now go."

Lane lies back on the floor and plays Candy Crush on his cell while Panzer walks off like the shitty repackaged gimmick he is. T.L. Hopper. Panzer is T.L. Hopper.

Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

03-07-2018, 01:39 AM

Oswald appears before Lane, laughing eerily

"Ohhhhoooohhhhhh...

Vincent. Lane.

Do you know why Panzer even forced himself out of my BROKEN mind?!

Because he was to be LOCKED away. That is what has happened to the Ghost Tank that you remember. However, he is content in be locked up, save for when we had to teach his brother a lesson!

Do you honestly wish for him to be released? Because I am going to continue. This vessel houses the POWAHS of the vast COSMOS throughout all of space and times! This Broken condeeshin shall never be repaired! However, I CAN let loose another piece of me, but instead of one that is nothing more than an AMALGAMATION of all that had been my past selves, but the real thing. But it will be another body in the EX-DUBBAYEW-EFF! Ahhhooohhhhooohhhhh yyyeeeesssss!"

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Mr. Oz's post!
Vincent Lane (03-07-2018)