Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 02:08 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Pretty in Pink and Blood <3
Ms.Hyde Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

03-05-2018, 08:30 PM

Zaynna could be found packing two different luggage bags in her small condo room. One was for herself the other for Demitria. Pink clothes covered the ground while all the blackened clothing with the same style was packed away neatly. Zay sat up straight and put her hands on her side with a pout covering her face. She let out a grunt loud enough that her best friend Ashley could hear. He walked in the room and lead on the doorway.

Having trouble hun?

I can't fit it in!!

That's what she said.

He chuckled and walked over to her and rolled everything up into a ball and shoved it in the luggage before sitting on it. Zay zipped both side before clapping and looking up at Ashley with a smile.

Thank you!

Shouldn't you be watching Tommys promotional for your match?

He did one of those?

Duh huh, that's kind of what wrestlers do.

Zay jumped up to her feet before running into the living room area. Ashley already had the laptop open and ready to play Tommy's promo. Zay pushed play and clapped her hands together before sticking them in her lap and leaning forward towards the screen. Her eyes grew wide and her mouth dropped.

Now what is it?

He's like a Greasy Zeus!

I wouldn't go so far to say he is Zeus but the greasy part I can smell through the laptop. Wait, oh no, you have puppy eyes.

Do not!

Zay grabbed a fluffy pink pillow off the couch and shoved her bright red face into it.

Demi isn't going to be happy you have a crush on the competition Zay.

*Muffled from the pillow* I don't have a crush!

Good because of Demi found out you wanted anything to do with someone who looks like that she would be pretty sickened.

*Pulling the pillow off her face* what do you mean?

For starters, he looks like his cologne is the sent of weed and cigarettes. Does he even know what a shower is? And his voice...Yuck you can tell he is definitely a smoker. Not to mention if Demi found out you wanted to fuck him-

Wait! I didn't say that!

Please bitch, you are getting wet just watching his mini break down promo.

Am Not!

You might actually put that hello kitty dilido I got you for your 21st to use.

Ash!

Don't worry Demi won't find out you are going after a STD ridden hunky.

Why would she care, not that I'm saying I like him.

Hunny, you must be blind.

Well Demi makes love with you and you like to stick it in dudes.

But I shower and moisturize baby girl, this guy sure as hell doesn't.

Oh, I guess we got chlamydia from someone else Demi had sex with then...

No, that was from me. Never trust a man who says condoms are to small for his dick.

Uh... How did it get to your dick if it was only on his?

Demi is into some kicky shit, that's all I have to say. You need to focus though. You can play with yourself later. Right now you have a match to talk about.

Pretty in Pink and Blood <3

The promotional comes through a gritty screen probably because it was filmed in front of a laptop from 2006. Demi can be seen as the one talking based on the dark clothes she is wearing and less than thrilled look on her face.

Wow, you are really going to open your promotional talking about fucking a Tranny? What kind of federation is this? I guess I can't judge because I welcome people to drop stuff in my drink. Waking up in a bed that isn't yours with your mouth dryer than Peter Gilmores dick is fun actually, not sure why you are complaining.

Let me be clear Tommy, I'm going to royally fuck you in the ring and not in a fun way. You are going to wish that Tranny was still pile driving your ass when I'm done with you. I have ways that will make your knees buckle and your eyes roll in the back of your head but you'll still be begging me to hurt you just a little bit more. I bring pleasure and pain to this match and it'll show when you are crying for mommy and pulling at your meat sack. You want to think I'm the girl with the whole package to take home to mommy then do things that you could never tell her but really I'll be a nightmare to you in that ring.

I barely sign with this company and already they are giving me the opportunity to get closer to a championship? This place must be running out of fuel because that's just sad. The fact that someone who has no experience in this company could and will come in and take a Television Title out from under everyone's nose is either a brilliant idea set up to get views or a desperate attempt to keep a dead federation going. Either way I guess I won't complain about that part of this match. What I will complain about is the "Greece Zeus" as Zay likes to call Tommy being allowed to get his nasty fish smelling fingers near me. I mean, I've caught things before but I'm actually worried about what this grease monkey could give me. Do me a favor and stay away from blue waffles until after our match. If you don't know what a blue waffle is run a google search, believe me it isn't a waffle at all.

So you almost got your hands on this championship huh? Must be a pretty damn shitty championship if the crow reject could almost get his hands on it. Thankfully you didn't so I don't have to worry about disinfecting it when I walk out of the arena with it. People tell me all the time I'll let anyone dip their wick in my succulent pussy but I wouldn't let yours with in ten feet of my peach, if I could even find your dick it that is. I'm still on the fence about even touching you in our match, I might just have to beat the shit out of you with my words instead of my hands and make you tap out because you can't see threw your tears.

Demi's demeanor shifted almost instantly. Her dark undertones turned into a bubbly mess of happiness.

Oh, don't listen to her Tommy, she fucks anything with a pulse. I just wanted to say I think it's totally cool that you almost won a championship. I'm going to feel bad when we take the opportunity of getting it away but I'm super excited to actually face someone who is so...So...Committed.

Giggles escaped Zay's mouth as she tried to cover it with her hand.

I like guys who are committed to something they want. I'm pretty committed to things too and that's why I'm uber confident that I'll walk away with the shortest time this week.

Zayn's demeanor once again changed almost instantly.

The only thing regarding the shortest time and Zay is going to be in terms of having the shortest time of is sex. Cute little thing she is, virgin and as innocent as they come. Lucky for me she's going to keep her mouth shut and let me hold down the fort here. Where was I? Oh right, you're right about your ugly mug not being appropriate for television Tommy. I think you might be the single handed reason this federation is in deep shit. With Ramen as your hair and your shit brown mouth I'm surprised management didn't piss test you for everything under the sun! STDs, Drugs...IQ. Obviously it has to be pretty low if you think there's even a small chance of beating me.

If I somehow beat you? Baby, when I beat you I'm going to throw a fucking orgy in the middle of the ring and I'll make sure Mandii and Jenny are there as party favors to the rest of the roster. Who is Tommy Wish? oops! Guess it's too late to make me remember you when I've already forgotten you. The only thing you'll be doing with my body is watching it dominate not only your body but also your mind. You couldn't outlast a fly even if you had the biggest fly swatter known to man! You'd probably trip over your own feet trying to swat it and fall breaking your neck. If you think you can outlast me then you haven't been doing your research. I could go all night but luckily with someone with such a low brain capacity and lower stamina I won't have to.

Step it up Tommy, I want to have fun my first match. I want to play cat and mouse but right now I would get more out of a mouse than I ever would out of you. I'm going to make you wish you were dead. Make me work for it or it's not going to be any fun.

End of Promotional

[Image: Shmfi4X.png?1]
[Image: rmeHP2e.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Ms.Hyde's post:
(03-05-2018), Darius Xavier (03-10-2018), Finn Kühn (03-06-2018), Muddy Waters (03-06-2018), Tommy Wish (03-06-2018)