Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 07:11 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
L$D (Little Spiked Drink)
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody
TITLE - X-treme Champion

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

03-05-2018, 04:46 AM

[Scene opens up to Tommy inside a unspecified club in Baltimore, dressed in baggy shorts and a 2Pac shirt, and we see him sitting inside a booth. He eyes around the place, and he sees one of girls, who dressed in nothing but a red tight dress with an Iggy Azela face and ass sitting right next to him. She hands him a shot of whisky in a glass, while she eyes on him suggestively.]

Tommy: What you put in this glass?

???: Don’t worry about that, aren’t you on TV or something?

Tommy: Yeah, I wrestle in—

[Tommy starts to cough for a second.]

Tommy: What is in this thing… I fee---… funn—

[Tommy passes out on the table, and we see this chick dragging Tommy inside a taxi. About two hours later, we see Tommy waking up on this girls bed buck naked. She was sucking him off, as Tommy tries to fight her off.]

Tommy: Wahhh are you doing to me?

???: Come on’ don’t you want to have some fun with me? I need you so badly inside me!

Tommy: You didn’t have to spike my drink, who the hell are you?

[The girl then rises eye to eye, and she smiles at him.]

???: I’m your fantasy, don’t you know that? I am poppy…

Tommy: You Poppy, I thought you were in my dreams. I could hav—

[Poppy then starts to smother him with her semi huge tits on his face. Tommy then takes control, and… fast forward… Tommy wakes up, and turns to the left, and he is in shock as he wakes up to ugly azz whale girl who spiked his drink at the club. As Tommy tries to put on his clothes and escape, she wakes up and grabs his arm.]

Ugly Tiffany: Tommy where do you think you are going?

Tommy: I got other obligations, whatever happened in the club… don’t tell nobody about this. I don’t need people know about you.

Ugly Tiffany: I promise I won’t tell anyone…

[Tommy then gets out her crib, and was walking around the street. Somehow, he notices the paps creeping up on him, as he tries to flee, someone flashed a camera in his eye.]

Tommy: No fucking flash please! Leave Me Alone!

Some Pap: I heard you smashed some tranny is that true?

Tommy: Hell fucking no, where you got that from?

Some Pap: We spotted you coming out of a known tranny in the community. We even have photos of you coming out of the club with her.

Tommy: Wait a minute, you telling me…

[Tommy then punches one of the paps in the face. He takes the camera, and clocks one in the head until they bled. While the whole block see’s the commotion, the police immedily stops the situation, and places Tommy in handcuff and gets into the police cruiser, as the scene fades.]

"Eyes On The Prize, Chris"- Swagmaster69696969

“You know, I didn’t know that I fucked a tranny, I guess my minds playing tricks on me. I mean, hell I was fucked when she dropped something in my drink. I know how I shouldn’t not drunk that shit knowing what was to come, but now I know better. I guess, I had that moment like that Indian dude from Beerfest when he fucked Mo’Nique when he was drunk.

Now, I can say that I fucked a tranny who’s known in Baltimore, and paid a price for it. But I won’t break the surprise that someone I know bailed me out of the jail, which wasn’t to terrible to say the least. Now I have a challenge to face this upcoming Savage.

Beat the god damn clock challenge…

For a shot at the Television Championship that I had one point almost claimed on my waist. Well not totally claimed, since I wasn’t up to snuff with Sinclair. Because, I don’t seem worthy to put my wretched face on television for fifteen minutes.

At least I would get to earn the right to be a main eventer… but mehhh!

I have to face a Ms. Hyde; I mean… she is my kinda girl. She got an innocent side that I could bring home to my mother… and a totally sexual side I can explore in the ring. I want you fans to know, that I can outlast her in the ring.

Ms Hyde, even if you somehow beat me inside that ring in with your split personalities, I will personally make sure you don’t forget who I am. I will turn your body out, and make you wish…

Wishhh…

To take control over you and your personalities.”
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Tommy Wish's post:
(03-05-2018), (03-05-2018), Mad Dog Valley (03-05-2018), PatrickPhife (03-05-2018), Vincent Lane (03-05-2018)