Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:25 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jenny Myst
Mandii Rider Offline
Eat Your Heart Out Bitches

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-03-2018, 08:34 PM

I just needed to put it out there that we kicked ass this week! Thank you for a fun week and making me have all nighters. Doesn't matter who wins because holy shit we did a lot lol. Now, on to Warfare we go!

jlHCQQ.png

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-03-2018, 11:36 PM

OMG I totally am going to need to ice my fingers after this. I wanted to get one more up that didn't go with the story of the first four but work was slammed tonight and now with about 20 minutes before the deadline I don't think I can get anything up of substance.

I wanted to thank you as well for pushing me harder than I have ever been pushed and this Division and in this company and may the best woman win. Looking forward to Warfare sort of LOL
Hate Post Like Post