Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 01:59 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » TURNING POINT 2018 RP BOARD
Desire [4A]: Go Fuck Yourself
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-02-2018, 04:06 PM

My entire body was stiff. I felt myself convulsing, a shake down to my very core. The rest of my body was stiff but there was a shaking in my muscles I couldn't explain. It was like a rope that was pulled super tight, and flicked just the slightest. I could feel the sweat pouring off me, I knew my shirt was stuck to me at this point. I could hear my own muffled groans through the disgusting towel that now had a mixture of my own saliva and blood. I fely my toes curling so hard they were almost digging into the bottom of the bucket.

Then, it stopped. For the hundredth time, or so it felt like, and I felt myself panting. What was left of my mascara from the night before was running down my face, I could feel it. My breathing was heavy, and there was a small whine escaping me. I saw him smile, that same, sick, twisted smile as he snapped the cables again and moved towards the battery. I shook my head in a violent motion, trying to ask him not to do it again, to demand it, but this towel was in my mouth and making even my most forced sounds nothing but subtle muffles. He laughed, knowing there wasn't a goddamn thing I could do about it.

He touched the battery again and my body arched up as if I was trying to jump off the chair. I was held in place by the restaints, with nowhere to go--nothing to do but tighten and shake as the current flowed through my body like an 800 volt tsnunami.

After what felt like an entire year and all four seasons passed by, and passed through me, he took the cables off the battery. I let out a moan and found myself panting again. I didn't know how much more I could take, but I wouldn't let him know that.

I would have done anything at that point to make him stop. Again, I wouldn't let him know this.

Just as I was bracing myself for that terrible current again, the towel was forced out of my mouth. My head was forced back by my hair. A whimper escaped my mouth.

The man had venom in his voice, venom that echoed through the large, empty room. I tried not to look at him, focusing on the big windows along the top of the building that had a layer of dust over them, making it glow a greyish tan inside. I was breathing heavy again as a fist came into my stomach, but my restrained body didn't allow me to do anything but gasp.

He was saying things about how I should have died, I shouldn't have come back, how little girls like me should know my place. How I would never be anything in this life.

He then asked me if I was having a good time. If I wanted him to stop. If I would do anything to make him stop. My mind screamed YES!!!! PLEASE GOD YES! But my mouth spoke a different story.

Through dry, cracked lips whose only moisture was drool at this point, I managed to spit out--literally--
"Go Fuck Yourself."

The man said that's what he thought, and touched the cables to the battery again.

[Image: BB71JER.gif]

"She can't be serious. The more I hear her talk, the more I want to throw up a little in my mouth. Not only does she have no idea how to do makeup, but she talks like her jaw can't get broken. Jealous? Envious? Me, of you? For reals? You have to be joking. Puhleeze. The only think I envy about you is the ability to talk out of the side of your face. How do you do that? How can you just say things and not think about them first? That's real skill there. Also, the ability to twist words. When in the ever living fucking hell did I say that this title was useless? I never did, go check it. I said the division is useless, but that is because I made it that way. It appears to me, however, that management wants us to do the two woman tango for some time because they booked us on Warfare, too. Apparently, the value the two of us bring is more than profitable. Fine. Apprently a "legend" who claims she has seen and done it all who has matches in the archives that date back as far as 2014, FOUR YEARS AND STILL NOT IN THE TOP 50, versus the alpha female in the XWF is really raking in the ratings. I bet. But, I am not sure why.........

I've paid my dues in this business and I'll be damned to have a speck make me seem or look like I am less than what I am.

Bitch, the only person who has done that is you. You've talked about backing up your shit talk but I have to go back to before I was legally able to drink in order to find a match where you actually made an impact. This just further proves my point, what you did in the past doesn't matter. In this reality, Jenny Myst's reality, you're nothing more than Steve Davids. All this hype only to come up shorter than a midget on measurement day. A disappointment, that is all you are, and all you will ever be. A name, a number, but never a legend.

You're optimism is adorable though. You look like Wednesday from the Adams Family had a mid twenties life crisis and went on a crack binge. Your style isn't flattering. Are you trying to look like Amy Winehouse AFTER they found her? Because that is what you look like you're shooting for. Trying to get through to you is like trying to explain social media to a 70 year old. You may be a brick wall in the ring, but apparently there is a brick wall in your comprehension of basic facts, too. You're lucky I've said this much. I don't usually engage in mental combat with the unarmed. Not my style. Sorry. What language are you speaking Mandii? Because it sounds like bullshit.

I see you've decided to show your face in some promos now instead of hiding behind a dim red hue and torturing us with that CatlynnBruce Jenner voice of yours. Now that I got a chance to see you in natural day light I've gotta say, I love what you did with your hair! How did you get it to come out of your nostrils like that? For real though, jokes aside, I am going to beat your face in. I can sit here and insult you all day long, because you make it too easy, but I am well aware that I am in for the fight of my life. Perhaps the toughest I have had here. The toughest since my Belle of the Brawl match versus Roxy. I know you are a tough competitor, and I respect that. It is about the only thing I do respect you for. I think your going to push me harder than I have been pushed before and I am excited about that. I am glad I qualify as one of those opponents you deem it necessary to try against. It's flattering. But also confusing. If I am a joke, a nothing, a "waste of oxygen", as you claimed, then why bother? Why not just coast through the entire event. In the meantime, why not just not show up to Warfare? Why not picket and protest? Why not demand to Vinnie that you want to fight someone of top caliber status here. Why not call out the Engineer or Jim Caedus and leave little old me alone? I'll tell you why....because you're a hypocrite. You love to hear yourself talk. You know DAMN well that I am a worthy opponent, but you make it seem like I am nothing to boost your own fragile self image. You contradicted yourself numerous times sweetcheeks. First, you claim you aren't going to participate in a match that doesn't match your supposed "worth". Then you call me a nothing. Hey, you already mailed it in once, maybe this whole tough-bitch act is actually a smoke screen! Maybe this match will be easier than I thought, not because you aren't trying but maybe because....oh, I don't know.....you suck worse than dollar store vacuums. I may love to shop Mandii, but I'm not buying your bullshit.

Before you go opening your mouth again with some self righteous crap, why don't you take a second to think about what I actually said. I said you know nothing about me, and every match is you just finding different ways to say the same thing. I know everything about you, Mandii, both inside and outside the ring. I know about how Frodo stripped you down to your bra and thong. I know he squeezed and smacked your ass. I know Joey Styles had a hard on.

JOEY STYLES: "I have to tell you folks, I did not see this one coming. Not with the way Mandi has been fighting. She looked completely unprepared for this one."

What else is new. Frodo wasn't up to your worth was he? And he DOMINATED YOU. Your past matches, your past history, none of it is relevant to how you fight today but I just can't help it but to notice some trends here. Goddamn girl, you've been this way for a while now. NO WONDER YOU'RE SO FUCKED UP. I COULD point of the big matches you've come up short in, but I won't. Just know that I know that you are a bigger fraud than you make known. Enigma....does that ring a bell?

Look, I am not going to give you ammo to point the contridiction finger at me, because I did say your past history doesn't matter, so I will leave it alone. Just know, Mandii, that I know more about you than you think. I know who you are and what you do, and I know that come Turning Point, you're going to fall on your face again. I don't need to look up your history to know that you don't have that winning pedigree anymore. This isn't the good old days---though, every match I looked up you were getting knocked around like a pinata---and this is the age of Myst. You're time is long over, and I am going to prove that. I am going to beat you to within an inch of your life, even though I don't have to in order to win. I want to prove a point. This isn't about business anymore, Mandii, I just flat out don't like you.

When I hold MY belt up over my head once again, you will have no choice but to look at me through your bleeding eyes and whisper to yourself "damn, Jenny Myst is everything she says she is." I am tired of being overlooked, I am coming this time for blood.

Oh, and by the way......

Go fuck yourself

If you expect nothing from anybody, you’re never disappointed.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Jenny Myst's post:
(03-03-2018), drezdin5788 (03-04-2018)