Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-25-2024, 02:20 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Act XIII: Homecoming (Part 1)
Finn Kühn Offline
Be the best, or be broken.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-01-2018, 07:16 PM

As the new Xtrrrrrrrreme Champion James Raven strolls down the hall while occasionally shining up his belt, he notices something shiny catching his attention out of the corner of his eye. Turning, then walking towards the object in question, it becomes clear to see that the object in question... IS NONE OTHER THAN A BLIZZARDBRAND AIDEN COLLINS BUTT PLUG!

As Raven studies the plug, he groans while snatching the butt plug off of it's makeshift pedestal. Once he saw Lane in the ring at Turning Point, he was going to throw this butt plug at his head--

Unfortunately, Raven couldn't even finish that thought. Or finish taking three steps, as the ground beneath him gives way, and Raven is suddenly

falling

down

below.

Raven hits the concrete bowels of the building back first as he stares up at the ceiling, wondering who the hell did this. Slowly, as if to answer his question, two heads peek out from above-- the Kaiser, Finn Kühn and his loyal friend, Jon Williams, who is noticeably wearing a referee's shirt.

"Holy shit, the plan worked! How did you find that Aiden Collins Butt Plug anyway?" Jon asked.

"You don't. Want. To know." Finn shudders in response as he tries blocking out how the fuck he got that.

"Anyway... gonna pin him?"

"I know, I know..." Finn jumps off from above from an unknown amount of height, feet poised for a Double Foot Stomp as Raven's eyes flash in fear!

THUD.

As Finn's feet collide with Raven's chest, it's revealed that Finn had cinder blocks tied to his feet! Noticing the downed and unconscious form of Raven, Finn mutters, "Shit, I hope I didn't kill him... anyway! Jon! You gonna count this shit or what?!"

As if seemingly on command, the sound of hand against tile tells Finn that Jon is counting the pin as Raven is still motionless after the sudden impact.

[Image: d4Mq0D5.png]

January 2018 Star of the Month
- Win | Loss | Draw  -
- 2 | 2 | 0 -

Edit
James Raven Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-01-2018, 09:31 PM

... I have a promo to work on, so I'm just gonna kickout of this real quick like... but A+ for effort, kiddo!

Seems like you haven't won a title since you took the Heavymetalweight off of me. Today isn't your day. Ask again tomorrow.

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

3x Universal Champion, 3x World Champion, 9x Xtreme Champion, 1x Hart Champion, 2x Phoenix Champion, 1x Women’s Champion (lol), 1x Federweight Champion, 1x Heavymetalweight Champion, 5x Tag Team Champion
(w/ Aidan Collins, Roxy Nova, Mia Sanchez, Big Shank, Drew Archyle/Robert Main)

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2x Star of the Year (2009/‘10)
2x Feud of the Year (2010/‘11 w/ Big Shank)
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
Lots of other random shit
[-] The following 1 user Likes James Raven's post:
Finn Kühn (03-02-2018)
Steve Austin Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-02-2018, 07:44 AM

WHAT?!