Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 06:07 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » TURNING POINT 2018 RP BOARD
A Daughters Love {pt. 2}
Mandii Rider Offline
Eat Your Heart Out Bitches

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-28-2018, 11:40 PM

Song one

Song Two

When I am wrong I can admit it. There was truth in Jenny Myst's words when she said all I know is pain. Pain has been my friend since infancy. My brother left me with a mother who didn't care about her children and in conclusion I have become the mother I hated by leaving my child in a boarding school. I was left with a father that would abuse and rape me along with his friends and in return my taste in men has been less than fruitful. I have never had a family even though it is the only thing I have ever wanted. After the death of my brother I went into a state of turmoil because the feelings of being alone flooded back into my life. In truth, I am a broken human being but there is always the option of pulling myself back together. The Siren's may not be the family I wanted but they have turned into the family I needed.

Shortly after my last promotion for my match I spoke to Serena. I had reached my decision and needed to inform the court of it. I still question whether this opportunity was a way to keep the courts enemy close or whether it was an opportunity to actually be apart of something bigger. Either way it was a chance to gather intel on what exactly Serena knew about this prophecy.

Once again I stood before the court and two originals. Each of the six court members looked on me with stone faces. Serena wore a smile that stretched ear to ear causing suspicion in my mind and Blair look on me the same as the rest of the court.

You have reached your decision?

I have. I have decided that I will accept the offer of the court to join the court as an original, however, I will only do so under one condition. Helen is to be released into my custody and be kept in my room in chains rather than in her current cell. I am more than capable of taking the burden of taking care of her as well as watching her. If I am to join the Court I will need someone to help take care of my affairs and since Helen is wasting away in a cage the least she can do is be of use.

My stipulation caused whispers among the court. I couldn't make out anything that was being told amongst them but the expression change from stone to anger gave me less hope that this would work.

I assume Amaryllis as told you the reasoning as to why her mother is locked away, yes?

Yes, as I said before if she steps out of line, I will be more than able to handle it. Besides, having eyes on her at all times is better than having her locked away rarely being checked on.

Ok.

Silence fell over the court with Serena's words.

I see no reason why you would be incapable of taking care of Helen, and if you need help with your affairs while you are under and outside of the veil, then I see no problem.

Disappointment swept over the room as Serena made her acceptance of my condition known.

I will go with you to get Helen and Blair will set up your room for her arrival. I expect to see you at training soon as well.

I nodded as Serena rose to her feet along with Blair. Blair made her way from behind the stand to assumably set up my room. As for the rest of the court, more whispers were spoken as Serena walked over to me.

Are you sure about this?

You have nothing to worry about.

Serena smiled and began walking to the entrance of the structure. Outside Amaryllis stood waiting to hear the verdict. The moment Serena and I stepped out into the cold air of the night Amaryllis eyes darted to us. Serena did not stop to talk with Amaryllis but walked past her to lead us to the castle. I hung behind Serena far enough that I knew she couldn't hear the conversation between Amaryllis and me.

She agreed?

We're going to get your mother now while Blair sets up my room for her.

They are going to start questioning you because I told them you were going to kill those people. When they put one and one together, they'll kill her. This is too risky.

You told them I was killing humans so they won't put it together.

Amaryllis shook her head in disapproval. The worry on her face was a dead give away that we were up to something so I tried my hardest to hide her from Serena as we walked.

I don't like this; they are watching you now that I told them. They'll find out you killed a human and are planning to kill a practicing witch. It's not a far jump to ending a love from there...

They won't find out. After I killed Palmer, their files were removed in an attempt to save the rest of the lab coats. All that's left of the information on them is in the files I have, and I have Teakin taking care of those when they are not in mine or your mother's sight. You don't need to worry about your mother, what you should be worried about is the expression on your face being a dead give away, so think of happy thoughts. Your mother isn't going to be isolated anymore, and we can find a way to deal with this prophecy together. Your mother is safe with me; I need you to just put your trust in me...Please.

We reached the castle and walked the long corridors once again and strolled up the stairs. Once entering Helen's cage, we saw her laying on the floor attempting to drift into sleep. I knew she wasn't asleep by the way she twitched as we came up the stairs.

Sister, you will assist Mandii in her affairs from now on. We will be transporting you to her room so you will have a better place to stay.

Helen's face showed confusion as Serena pulled a pair of shackles off the wall. Serena unlocked the cage and locked the shackles onto Helen's wrists before pulling her from the cage and closing the door. Amaryllis showed a smile I could only assume was for Serena's amusement. The four of us made our descent to my room, but as we walked, I got a phone call from an unexpected person.

----

We reached my bedroom and Helen was once again shackled, this time to bars on the wall. Serena made her peace before leaving the three of us to our own devices. Helen hugged her daughter once again as tears streamed from her eyes.

You've got a lot of tricks up your sleeve, don't you.

How do you think I made it through an abusive relationship. I just had to accept the offer of joining the court.

I don't like this, that was to easy.

Amaryllis looked over at me with worry on her face once again. I sighed and pulled a black box out from under the bed before unlocking it and removing my files from it. I dropped two of the five down in front of Helen.

We can't worry about alternative reasons as to why Serena said yes...Even without the approval of the court. Helen, I need you to find me an address for Dr.Achy. Amaryllis, I need you leave...

What, why?

I need it to be just me and Helen so that Serena isn't suspicious. You need to keep to the schedule you had previous to this so Serene isn't suspicious. I need you to gather intel from the rest of the Sirens. Someone has to know something new about this prophecy.

But...

Listen to her Amy, we both have to put a lot of trust in Mandii for now.

Amaryllis hung her head in sorrow before sighing and nodding. She gave her mother a kiss on the cheek before exiting the room. I made my way over to a nearby desk and sat down with a file in front of me before hearing Helen speak from behind me.

Who was on the phone with you.

No one.

You aren't acting like it was no one.

A sigh escaped my lips as I looked up from the file. I took a deep breath in and turned to face Helen.

If we are going to trust each other, you can't be closed off. The three of us are in this together, and that means secrets are secrets with us too. Who was on the phone.

My daughter's school. The news of Jason's passing finally got passed along to her, and due to her recent behavior after the news, they believe it's best for me to go and get her.

Are you?

I turned away from Helen. I had no choice, but I didn't want to introduce this life to Sage, she wouldn't understand.

I have no choice.

Will you bring her here?

I don't know.

I tried to bury my face in the file in front of me, but it did not stop the calculated question from Helen.

Why wouldn't you? She needs to know what she is before something happens and she finds out on her own. Bringing her here will not only help her but also you. I've seen the way you long for a relationship with your daughter by the way you look on at me and my daughter. If you don't give your daughter the option of living a normal life or this one and she finds out on her own, she will develop trust issues with you.

Amaryllis reminds me of Sage...Sage was always trying to protect me even while we were living with her father. She knew too much growing up, and when he took her, I tried so hard to save her from the life he was giving her. When I finally did it...She stopped looking at me the same. I think it’s safe to say she already has trust issues. I thought by putting her in school it would save her from the truth, but it seems I have no choice.

Then let her make her own choices, you can't protect her from things, and you certainly can't deceive her by not telling her what she is.

I shook my head and placed a black headset over my ears to block out any future questioning by Helen. I didn't need a class on how to be a mother.

After hours of reading the file on my desk, I felt my eyelids become heavy. Slowly, they closed, and I drifted off to sleep...

{Insert Song One Here}

I awoke to the sound of yelling in a small twin size bed. I was wearing a blue and grey hospital gown with a small piece of red paper wrapped around my wrist. My body jolted from the bed, and my knotted raven hair fell over my face. I felt fear wash over me with no explanation. I tried to take in my surroundings, but my vision was blurred. I could see white walls, a blinding light overhead, and a tile floor but I could not make out any details in the room.

Fuck...I fell asleep...

The realization of being asleep washed my body with dread. I wasn't cold like I had been the last time I fell asleep, I felt warm but not the average warmth of being a Siren. I was human...

Hello?!

My vision slowly became clear once again allowing me to see a chart on the end of my bed and a desk nearby. The room gave off a mental facility vibe as I looked around for a way out. On the opposite side of the room was a wooden door with a small glass window. I tried to pull myself from the bed but dropped to my knees the moment my foot touched the tile floor. I dropped to all fours feeling a sharp pain rush under my skin along my spine. A cry echoed in the room as I looked up to the door opening...It was Jason...

Mandii...

Jay...Jason?

We have to get you out of here.

Jason peeled me from the tile floor and flung my arm over his shoulder. I could barely speak. Even though I knew he was dead...He had warmth. We reach the door, and he looked in both directions of a long hallway. He basically dragged me the whole way down the hall while all I could do was admire the way his pale skin was lit up under the lights. His black hair hung down to his shoulders and his voice...His voice echoed in my ears even while he wasn't speaking. I noticed blood dripping from his ear and his staggering walk. He should have been holding me in his arms so we could walk faster. Something was wrong.

You're hurt...

The weakness in my voice reverberated off the walls. Jason ignored me before making a turn. His expression of focus changed to horror at the sight of a woman at the end of the hallway.

Jason...

Fuck, get on my back.

He pulled me onto his back and began to sprint down the hallway. Something was different about him...He had a golden glow around him that I assumed only I could see. He made another turn avoiding two men before falling to the ground. I rolled across the hall before feeling my back meet the exit door.

Mandii! Get the fuck out! RUN!

My vision was blurred once again but I could see enough to watch Jason fighting the two men from the floor. He continued to yell at me and I noticed tears in his eyes. My hearing faded away, and everything was in slow motion. I watched Jason scream for me to leave him and get out. He reached for me as one man drug him away, and the other stomped on his ribs.

Mandii!

I snapped out of my trance and forced myself onto my feet. The same agonizing pain shot through my spine once more as I ran out of the doors in the rain. Rain fell on my face and mud squished between my toes. I tried to run, but before I could get far enough away my whole body went numb as though I had been paralyzed. My body collapsed with me facing the doors of the lab, and a woman held her hand out. She slowly lowered her hand and two men picked me up from the mub and carried me back inside. They took me to a room and tied me down to a hospital bed. My body was still numb as I looked over to see Jason bleeding from his eyes and ears. His shirt was peeled away to relieve burn marks along his chest...All fresh...He turned to look at me through squinting eyes. He reached out his hand and even though there wasn't a shadow of a doubt in my mind that our hands wouldn't reach I still reached for his hand the best I could.

I'm...I'm Sorry...I tried Manders...

Jay...

My voice was weak and barely a whisper. I saw Jason's chest rise and fall, but it didn't rise again.

Jason...Jason!

I felt warm tears run down my face as my body began to shake profusely.

Please don't leave me...

My mind and body woke in a jolt. I still had my headphones on so I tossed them onto the desk and buried my face in the palms of my hands.

He was there to save me...He was trying to get me out...Jason why are you so fucking stupid...You left me...

Bad dream?

Helen's voice broke me free from my thoughts. I looked up allowing the end of my tears to roll down my face before lifting my body from the chair and grabbing my backpack. I tossed a book of matches in the front pocket along with a few other things before walking toward the door.

Did you get that address?

It's right here, why did you-

I grabbed the sticky note from Helen's hand and left the room before she could finish.

-----

{Insert Song Two Here}

After making a stop at my local gas station, I made my way to the address Helen had given me. It was an apartment complex in the middle of a busy city. I stood on the opposite side of the street looking up into a window. I could see a woman dressed in shorts and a ripped T-shirt on the phone. Her auburn hair draped over her shoulders, and as soon as she looked out of her window I made sure was out of sight. She closed the blinds of the windows and the glow emanating from the room was gone in a flash.

I made my way across the street to the complex and was easily let in the front door. I looked down at the sticky note that read #8. I looked up from the note to see the same number on a door at the very end of the hallway. I made my way to it and tried the doorknob which was unlocked. I wandered into the room that was pitch dark expecting this to be an easy feat but was mistaken as my body was tossed across the room.

My back met the wall on the opposite side of the room. My body slumped to the ground as the room was engulfed in light. A woman with short black hair wearing jeans and crop top looked down at me admiring the blood dripping from my lip. I looked up into my attackers eyes and felt heat run through my veins.

I know you...

Not another word made its way out of my mouth before I was picked up and thrown across the room once again. Knocking from a nearby neighbor was the only sound in the room as I propted my back up against the wall.

You were that bartender I came to for information years ago...You're the reason those lab coats knew where to find me...

I earned a bonus for that.

She ran across the room and kicked her boot into my chest. I fell over struggling to breath before another blow was delivered to my ribs.

I've been waiting for you. They told me the Siren that escaped was hunting down and killing anyone who had anything to do with the experiments on her. This is a dense move on your part; it's like bringing a knife to a gunfight.

She dropped down to her knees and pulled my face from the ground by my messy black hair. I spit in her face causing her to grunt and smash my face into the ground. I felt her hand on the back of my head before a numbness surged threw my body.

You bitch...

She giggled under her breath before pulling herself up to her feet and walking over to a mini-fridge. Inside were vials full of a clear liquid. She pulled a vial from the fridge and filled a needle with its contents. Spinning on her heels, she smiled devilishly at me and placed the needle in front of my face.

Me and Palmer used to joke about how we should thank you for keeping what's in this around. I thought it was funny how Dr.Ashba knew just where to find this, he knew so much about you. I also thought what a waste of power on someone who so desperately wanted to be a human. Humanity in a vial Ashba called it.

I felt the needle penetrate my skin and its contents enter my body. A cold chill flushed over my body and I could feel any strength I had left leave my body. It was the same serum I got from the spaceman in XWF.

You get your wish; you get to die a human.

Feeling rushed back into my body has heat rushed into my veins. The witch smiled once more before holding her hand out and mumbling under her breath. I felt a tight grip around my throat as my back slid up the side of the wall. Gagging noises escaped my mouth as I felt my windpipe close and all air was cut from my lungs.

Palmer was an idiot, but I'm not Mandii. The moment you stepped in my door you were dead.

The grip tightens as all air circulation was cut from my brain. Before being picked up, I had managed to grab the needle from under her nose and held it behind my bag. While one hand grasped at the invisible forced on my throat my other hand gripped the syringe full of air. The moment she stepped close enough I shoved it into her neck and pushed on the thumb plunger. She fell backwards holding onto her neck, and I dropped to the floor with a thud. My body rang with pain, but I forced myself to stand up. I held my rib cage and took in deep breaths with ever step closer to her body.

You died before me than.

I stomped on her left hand causing a loud crack to be heard. She screamed out in pain before I knelt down and picked up her other hand. I gripped her index finger in my hand and snapped in backwards. The snap was sickening but caused a smile to form on my bloody lips.

You died the moment you touched my brother.

I gripped her next finger before, SNAP!

You aren't much good without these, are you?

I gripped her ring finger and SNAP!

I don't need to have Siren powers to kick your piece of shit ass. All I need is drive.

I gripped her pinky-

I'll be seeing your pretty little face in hell.

SNAP!

The pain was seemingly too much as her eyes rolled in the back of her head. She fainted but was still breathing. I took my backpack off my back and unzipped it to see that the gasoline tank that was inside was cracked. I pulled it out and dropped the bag to the ground. The room reeked of gas as I dumped every last drop through the apartment. I grabbed the book of matches from my bag before limping to the door. I turned, lit a match, and tossed it onto her unconscious body and watched the room go up in flames. I closed the door behind me and limped down the hall before coming across a fire alarm. I pulled it and left the building to burn.

jlHCQQ.png

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mandii Rider's post:
(03-01-2018), Muddy Waters (03-01-2018)