Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:25 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » TURNING POINT 2018 RP BOARD
A Daughters Love {pt. 1}
Mandii Rider Offline
Eat Your Heart Out Bitches

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-28-2018, 06:46 PM

Information about the execution of Dr. Palmer managed to make its way back to Serena. I knew the only person who would feel the need to inform her of what I was doing outside of the veil would be Amaryllis. Needless to say my annoyance with Amaryllis was only growing with every decision she made to try to "help" me. Because of Amaryllis decision to have someone else intervene into my plans I had to once again take a detour from my research.

A summons was made to me to appear in front of Serena and the imperial court. I had assumed that the reason for this summons was to present me with a warning. Amaryllis knew my plans of torturing and killing the remaining members of the lab, she also knew that this would put her mother at risk considering the prophecy. She knew that it was Serena's obligation to provide a safe haven for the rest of the Sirens and if I were to jeopardize that there would be repercussions. So, to try to stop me in hopes of protecting her mother she snitched

Reluctantly I decided to appear for the summons. The moment I stepped into the open room held up by white pillars I could feel dread. I disliked being talked down to as though I was a child and I assumed this summons was going to be full of it. Once I entered the room where the summons was held I could see Serena, the third and youngest of the original Sirens Blair, and the rest of the imperial court. I felt as though I was on trial as I stood in front of all of them. Amaryllis stood off to the side of the room with her head held down showing some type of remorse for her actions. Serena smiled seeing my appearance and began to speak with a clam collect tone.

Hello Mandii and thank you for showing. I know you didn't have to but I appreciate your cooperation. First, I would like to ask you what you believe is the reason you were asked her.

It took no time for me to think of the reason I was standing on trial before the court. I answered in little to no time.

I can only assume that Amaryllis has told you of the killing of Dr.Palmer, a human, and my plans to execute the people responsible for killing my brother.

Serena smiled and nodded as the rest of the court looked on me with disapproving glances.

It is my duty to protect my people, a duty you of all people would understand. You, after all, stopped Helen in the hopes of saving lives. I have to put the lives of my people first and that involves stopping any threats. I want you to know that your actions have repercussions that not only you will have to deal with but the rest of us as well. I haven’t nor will I ever dictate what you can and can not do but I do ask that you take into consideration the rest of us when making your decisions. I also want to inform you that if you become a threat I will have to intervene for the sake of my people.

I understand.

Excellent. With that being said we summoned you here for another reason. The court, myself included, wanted to offer you a poison on the imperial court. By accepting this there are things that will be expected of you. One of them is to keep our people safe. Our choice is not based on recent events but based on your past bravery and courage while protecting not only the people here but other lives as well. I also would like for you to help train the younger Sirens encase of attacks. You do not have to accept now but we would appreciate if you would consider saying yes.

Serena's words took me off guard. The idea of being apart of the imperial court was never something I had wanted, considered, or even thought about.

I will consider it, however, why want me in such a high power? You've already given me thanks for the past so why offer me this now?

It is only fitting that someone of original origins be apart of the court. You are a great leader and have demonstrated that to us. We want you to know that you are a valuable member of the Sirens and this is extending the help you could potentially give us. Regardless of how you feel currently in your personal life we believe you could do good here.

Thank you for the opportunity, again I will consider the offer...

If there is anything you need while you are here please reach out to me. I am more than willing to speak with you and I hope you do choose to accept our offer. Dismissed.

Shortly after leaving the summons and exiting the structure I could hear a voice call for me. I stopped and turned to see Amaryllis running toward me.

Don’t you know snitches get stitches?

I said jokingly as she stood in front of me.

I hope you understand the reason I had to tell Serena of your plans...

I laughed under my breath and looked away. Biting my bottom lip, I turned back to Amaryllis and nodded my head.

The prophecy...It really has you worried doesn't it.

Mandii...That prophecy could be the reason my mother is executed. We've had this talk and I know she has done things in the past that were wrong but she is still my mother and I have to protect her.

Shouldn't that be her job?

Amaryllis lowered her head and sighed before crossing her arms over her chest. She was unapologetic as she looked up at me.

There are things about my mother you don't and will probably never know. You've only seen the worse in her so I can sympathize with how you perceive her...She wasn't always like this though. Besides, don't you think it is hypocritical of you to condemn my mother when you are planning to spill blood?

Amaryllis, your mother tried to kill anyone who stood in the way of her taking over not only humans but every being. I kill because for once I have the power to avenge someone I love. When your mother killed Nero I wanted to watch her die. I wanted to be the one to watch the life fade from her eyes but thanks to Serena, Blair, and you I didn't get that satisfaction. Your mother killed my sister, a sister that was only in my life for a short period of time. I didn't get the chance to know her because of your mother.

I sighed and put my hands on my hips.

I understand why you told Serena and I understand why you would try to stop me from killing but you won't. I need you to understand that I have to do this for myself and my brother...no matter the repercussions of it. If I am the reason for the prophecy and your mother is put in harm's way or your mother is the cause of harm I will put my life on the line to stop it and her...But I won't kill her...

I gripped Amaryllis hand in mine while speaking through a smile.

I need you to trust me again like you did when I had to stop her before. I won't be the reason you lose your mother and I won't allow someone to take her from you...You remind me of my daughter...Can you put your trust in me once again?

After a moment of hesitation Amaryllis nodded her head.

Take me to her...

----

Amaryllis and I walked to Helen's castle where she was being held. Once walking into the abandoned building I could see the damage done from the past. The walls were cracked and falling to pieces as we walked to the staircase. The decrepit stair case moved under our feet with every step until we reach the corridor filled with cages. Inside the very first cage sat Helen with her back facing us.

[Image: 1*YceoCCzOfp4bKuFtM96w0Q.jpeg]

Mom...

Amaryllis dropped down to her knees as Helen turned her head to look over her shoulder. Seeing my face brought a frown to hers but she still stood and walked over to the bars nearest to her daughter.

What is she doing here?

She's...

I'm here to listen to what you have to say. I have questions that only you can answer.

Helen wore a smug grin on her face as she pressed her face to the bars and leaned on them with one arm.

What do you want to know Ms.Apocalypse.

I walked over to the cage and leaned on the bars myself.

Let's start with an easy question. What part do you have in this prophecy? Obviously it has to be a significant part considering your sisters would put you in here.

The prophecy foretells of an Original Siren with the plan of destroying the world so they can rebuild it in their perfect vision of what it should be. The reason I'm locked in here has to do with my past actions that involved you...Apparently our war was what kick started this prophecy. Good overruled evil only to have a bigger evil to deal with. I don't know every detail, only Serena does and she's being secretive about it. From what I've been told by Amaryllis you are supposed to be the one to kick start everything. The only other thing I know is that the death of a human, witch, and true love is supposed to make the original planning to overtake the world stronger.

Wait, that means you killing those people won't trigger anything then, right?

I sighed and turned my head to Amaryllis.

Palmer was a human, one of the other Doctor's is a practicing witch, and two of them are married...

Looks like instead of protecting everyone from the big bad me, you are my partner in crime.

Except you don't want any part of this...

Amaryllis voice trembled as she looked up at her mother.

It doesn't matter what I want Amy, what matters are the facts that others perceive and they all point at me being the original that brings the world to an end. Apparently, they also point to the Siren savor as being my accomplice. The only reason they have me locked in here is because they haven't found the person who is supposed to "give me more power." If they find out you are going to kill those people I'll probably be executed so the threat is gone. Serena really doesn't want another war where Siren blood is spilled.

You never told me that.

Tears began to well in Amaryllis eyes. She had told Serana of my plan meaning if she finds out about the doctores Amaryllis basically sentenced her mother to death.

But why would they kill you and not me?

Because the thing with these prophecies is if the smaller details don't work out the first time they eventually do meaning if you died someone would take your place. The only way to end this prophecy before it starts is by killing me but Serena won't do it until she has conformation I'm the one...Unless of course she finds out your plans of killing those people. Killing me is her last resort but if she has to she will before I become more of a threat.

Amaryllis could no longer hold back her tears and began to cry. She didn't say another word before retreating to the staircase leaving Helen and me.

Amy! Why is she so upset?

Not important right now. I need a honest answer to this next question.

Ok?

Is this prophecy about you?

Unless it's in the prophecy that this power I'm gaining also controls my mind no, it's not about me. I started a war because there were people trying to break a treaty with the Sirens. I only did what I did to scare them but turns out you did that on your own. My intention is not to take over the world, it's to keep my family safe.

Then why did you kill your own?

Why is this important?

Answer my question.

Because I haven't been the best original out of my sisters. You aren't the only Siren that wants me dead Mandii. I needed to make a point and I made it.

I'm going to get you out of here but if you step out of line I will kill you and I'm sure you know that I could.

I tried to bend and pull the bars apart but had no luck. Helen laughed under her breath and sat back down on the stone floor.

They are made with Phoenix feather, you won't bend it.

Fine, I don't need to.

I started to walk away before hearing Helen's voice echo in the corridor.

How?

Just trust me...

-----

Finally someone has the chesticales to actually put some effort in this match besides me. I'm not going to lie, I was kinda hoping that Jenny had suffocated on Chris's cock or her soul left her body after choking down a large shit while eating out at the infamous "Chaos Salad Bar." Encase you are a moron and couldn't guess I'm talking about Chris's asshole, you know, since she seems to have her face up his ass the majority of the time. Sadly, she is still alive and as annoying as ever.

No, I did not give my best in my returning match for many reasons Jenny. The first reason is why should I put so much work into a situation that was doomed to fail from the beginning? Why waste my time and strength on a match that had every odd stacked against me? That brings me to my second reason, managment fucked me over from the beginning. "Oh, now you're blaming management for your loss? Real champion like Mandii." Normally I would agree, however, when I have stated I don't work well in teams it was for this very reason. Yet, low and behold what what my returning match? A tag team match with a random person as my partner. Not only was my partner some random name management picked out of a hat they had us go against a "Power Couple." You tell me the outcome of two people who don't know each other and have never worked together against two people who could be considered one in the same because they are a couple. You don't need to tell me because the answer happened at Warfare and believe me management OWES me this match because of that shitty booking choice. The last reason is my "partner" didn't care about our match so why the fuck should I? I put more effort into that match even when I wasn't giving my best than he did all fucking week. Why should I have to bust my ass for two people? I shouldn't have to especially when I was supposed to be teamed with a main eventer. By the way Jenny, I want you to notice who was pinned at the end of our match. Who lost the match for me and my partner? That is also why I didn't give my all because there was a useless body dancing around in the ring that would have been pinned anyway and I'm not a god damn babysitter, I shouldn't have to take care of someone else's slack.

You claim to be the best here but you lost your championship to Madison and soon you will lose it again to me. You aren't the best, you might have been the best in the women's division becuase like you said it's a shit storm but that was before I returned. Then again, Madison proved she was better than you so I guess even before I came back you weren't even the best in the division. You haven't faced me one on one, yet you act like you've already beaten me when it matters. I'm actually surprised how much you can talk with all the dick down your throat. See, previously when I was here the majority of my matches were against men so you beating a few means nothing to me, not impressed Jen Jen. Also, explain to me how losing your championship to Madison was better for business when she was stripped of the championship and you claim you will win it at turning point? That in itself is an excuse and you damn well know it. If it was better for business why take it away to give it back? Why take it away to have it stripped from someone else? Better for business my ass, if management was doing what is best for business they would have fired your ass and dropped the bombshell championship anyway.

You're doing better than Chris? Ok, and why is that? You just admitted the reason you are doing better than him is because he left. If it wasn't for him leaving you would still be riding his coattails. How did you start this business? Why did you get any attention at all from the beginning? Chris, because without him you would have been a nobody until you made yourself into a somebody. Guess who did start out as a nobody and worked into a somebody, me. That is why when I know a deserve better I do something about being mistreated. Call it me being a brat but I call it having self respect, something you have no idea about obviously. You taking credit for being the only reason the bombshell championship is still around is bullshit. You aren't the only women who can say a little smack talk and hit someone in this division. Even if you were not around the championship would still be around even if it went to the women's division's weakest link. The only reason you even held the championship is because in a group of women who suck at wrestling you aren't absolutely atrocious at wrestling. However, come turning point you are going to fall on your face because I actually know how to fight. By the way, holding a belt for a division you admitted "is in more shambles than Haiti" the longest doesn't make you sound better. Four women have held the Bombshell Championship and you want to brag about being the longest reigning champion? You are literally proving just how useless you really are. I bet you didn't even really need to defend the damn thing.

So, if I'm the person that starts a fight and calls the police to save my ass that means you are the person who starts a fight and has her fuck boy finish for her. If it wasn't for him after all you wouldn't have gotten the pin in our last match. That is why this match excites me and why I am going to give it my all. I gave you your fifteen minutes of fame Jenny but this week you are going to know what it is like to actually wrestle. Instead of you hiding behind Chris you have to take your full beating and oh what a beating it will be. I hope you've been working on your moves and going to the gym more instead of following people around. I hope you give me all you got because it will make beating you that much more fun and rewarding for me. I can't wait to kick your ass off the high horse you've been walking around on.

If I'm saying the same useless crap as every other women you faced doesn't that say something about you and not me? Obviously you're not improving if everyone is saying the same damn thing about you. Instead of running your lips and opening the other set down stairs maybe you should listen to what is being told to you. Maybe, just maybe if you listened to what everyone is telling you, you would be a better wrestler. Instead you want us to think it is our fault we say the same thing? If anyone is a useless whore it is you. I mean, if you have to use your sexual tactics in any way to get ahead you don't belong in wrestling but a whorehouse.

Either you didn't have enough time on your promotional when you were done or you need to get checked to see if Madison gave you a cushion because you repeated yourself word for word there at the end. You might want to get that checked out before entering the ring because if you have a concussion and you face me, you'll be brain dead when I'm done with you. Actually I know why you repeated yourself, you are already brain dead. It only explains the bullshit that comes out of your mouth on a regular basis and why you gloat about things that actually end up making you look like the fool. Also, why are you proud of killing a division that you are trying to be the face off? Again, you sound so damn stupid Myst. You are proud of the fact that this division is complete and utter shit? You're proud of the fact that the only reason the championship is still around is because of women like me and Madison? You really need to reconsider everything that you are proud of.

Moving on the a more important question, do I even need to mention Hart at this point? I'm sure it's safe to say that she is going to be caught in the crossfire and not make it out. Has anyone even seen her? Oh fuck, was she a jew? If she was a jew someone needs to check out Madison's closet.

I'm more than ready to step in the ring toe to toe with Jenny and possibly Hart if she's still breathing. I'm more than willing to hold the responsibility to holding the bombshell championship and unlike Jenny I don't plan to kill off this division. Instead, I plan to strengthen it and get women interested. I can understand why XWF is lacking in the women's department just by this match. Jenny wants to kill the very division she is apart of and her lack of skill and stupidity was almost the end of the championship itself. Hart doesn't care about the division or the championship since she's been silent this whole time. It's time for things to change and I'm the change this division needs. Jenny, you had your little championship phase. You got the fifteen minutes out of Chris's shadow you so desperately needed. Now it's time to step back into that shadow and let an actual wrestler take the reins.

Oh, by the way, if you can kill a division you're not perfection...You're toxic.

jlHCQQ.png

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Mandii Rider's post:
Drew Archyle (02-28-2018), Peter Fn Gilmour (03-03-2018), Vincent Lane (02-28-2018)