Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 06:44 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Dark Dreams
Jason E Smith Offline
Welcome the Darkness

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

05-28-2013, 06:03 AM

What happens in Vegas….

After the tag match everything became a blur, Jason walking back to locker room all he could see was colours and lights but no living person or object was clear, sweat pouring down his face, exhaustion had claimed his body and he finally admitted to himself that he needed to stop and see what was in plain sight

Hotel Bar – After High Stakes PPV Late Evening

In a dimly lit bar, with just himself sat at the bar looking dead into his whisky, Jason is collecting his thoughts, thinking about the past couple weeks and what lies ahead, his thoughts are stopped when interrupted. A man walks into the room smartly dressed; he carries confidence as you can tell by the way he walks Jason doesn't notice until the man is slowly clapping as he walks over to Jason.

Unknown Male: Congratulations, you just competed in your first PPV match

Jason E Smith: (in a deep slow tone) I didn’t win though?

Unknown Male: Winning isn’t everything (man sits down)

Jason E Smith: Coming from you Liam that’s rich

Liam: Ah but I am not in the game anymore, I am more on the business side of things

Jason E Smith: What do you want?

Liam: I haven’t seen you in a while and I wanted to catch up

Jason E Smith: I am not in the mood, I am tired, i haven't been sleeping and on that note I am off to try and get some sleep plus I have early start in the morning (goes to leave)

Liam extends his arm back and stops Jason from leaving and pulls him back, Liam now begins to speak in a serious tone

Liam: Not been sleeping, if that’s the case it explains a lot lately

Jason just looks at him, but doesn't respond

Liam: It would explain why you have missed training sessions, not answering phone calls, including ones from your parents… I mean maybe because you know what they are going to say on the other end

Jason E Smith: I have been busy wrestling if you haven’t noticed, trying to make them proud

Liam: Making them proud is one thing but doing what you are doing attacking people from behind that is not you and your parents certainly did not teach you that

Jason E Smith: I know but I guess it’s time for evolution, to stop focusing on pride and more about legacy

Liam: What and you think this makes a good legacy?

Jason becomes quickly filled with rage like the hulk he grabs Liam by the throat and slams him towards a table

Jason E Smith: LISTEN CARTER NOBODY IS GOING TO TELL ME HOW I CONDUCT MY SELF IN THE RING, IF I WANT DO SOMETHING THEN I WILL DO IT!!

Jason is tightening the grip around Liam’s throat

Jason E Smith: YOU HAVE TWO MINUTES TO GET YOUR POINT ACROSS OR I AM GOING TO THROW YOU OUT THE TOP FLOOR WINDOW.

Jason releases his grip off Liam Carter and sits back down, Liam sorts out his jacket and sits back down.

Liam Carter: I wasn't going to give you a lecture, it just seems odd for you the way you were brought up be respectful but I have to say I like what I have seen and heard and you are different from your family you’re stronger, smarter and know when to make right business opportunity like I have one for you now

Jason looks at Liam puzzled

Liam Carter: Like I said I have like what I have seen, you are right everything you have said past couple weeks, see recently I made a brand new business opportunity, something new and fresh and I have gained lots of money from this new idea, you want to take out Warfare and I have the money, I have lots contacts in the business world, I can get you anything you want.

Jason E Smith: What’s in it for you?

Liam Carter: A little bit of money but we are good friends I have known you for long time so it won’t be too much , but whatever you want right now I will give to you for free

Jason E Smith: My father always hated people in masks, he always thought they were cowards, people that too many secrets, had so much to hid, I just think it was because lost a major title to a masked superstar, but he may have some point I want you to find out about Knightmask what makes him weak, is it the mask, an injury just something. As well as his partner Crimson Cobra I also what you to find about Wallace Witasick, find out any weak spots any flaws in his empire

Liam Carter: Anything else?

Jason E Smith:No nothing else

Liam Carter: Right I am off I will call you if I have anything

Liam shakes Jason’s hand he stands up to leave and heads to the door when Jason calls over

Jason E Smith: Do you want to know why I can’t sleep

Liam Carter: I never did asked you that, why

Jason E Smith: I have been having dreams, it begins in a forest and I am hunting men down like a wild beast and when I catch them I hurt them until their struggle to more or pints of bloods poor out from their body or until struggle to breath and then I black out and wake up

Liam Carter: I am sure it’s nothing you have been doing lots of work at the moment, take a pill or something it might not get rid of the problem but it will get you some sleep

Liam leaves and Jason finishes his drink and heads to bed

Early hours of the morning in an unknown location

In a pitch black room where the only light is coming from the moonlight sky shining through a tall high iron bar window… A discussion is taking place

????: Did he accept the deal?

Liam Carter: Yes sir

?????: We need him on our side to join us, you screw this up and you will be out the syndicate

Liam Carter: Yes sir… with the right words he will do anything I will tell him too

Dark Dreams

We are in a forest, pitch black with the only light coming from the moon in the distance, a fog or haze feels the air, at disturbing screams echo around the forest.

We see Jason on the forest leafy, muddy ground he seems to be unconscious but slowly comes around he looks and it seems familiar likes he has been here before he stands up looks around, he sees different paths to take but he is not sure which one to take he starts making his way when he here’s a sound, a twig snap and someone walking on the forest ground, Jason turns as he feels it is coming from behind him but he hears nothing, he hears someone else making a step from behind and turns around.

Jason then think he sees something in distance, he starts to make slow steps towards what he sees and stops, a shiver crosses his body like someone walking over his grave, he looks round in the corner of his eye as feels like there is somebody behind him, he quickly turns and sees a man right behind him.

The man is in all black clothing wearing a bandana on his head the man seems to be waiting for his moment, like someone flicking a switch Jason becomes in raged and the man runs, the man runs into the endless forest where trees and darkness just seem to appear out of nowhere, they both seem to be running for ages but Jason soon becomes faster and faster running like a wolf hunting his prey. Jason catches the man and pounces on to him ready to take a first bite

Jason rips off his mask and begins punching this unknown man, beating him until he becomes black and blue, he continues to beat on him until he struggling for air… he stops and looks down and see blood on his hands, Jason blacks out then Jason wakes up and we see the man is not there any more. Jason blacks out

Jason then wakes up and sees its just one of his dreams again he is really in the hotel in bed.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Jason E Smith's post:
Crimson Cobra (05-28-2013), John Austin (05-28-2013), Unknown Soldier (05-28-2013)