Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 12:58 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats to James Raven
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-28-2018, 03:13 PM

So, believe it or not, I didn't actually voluntarily drop the Xtreme because of the main event at Turning Point. I LITERALLY FUCKED UP AND FORGOT TO CHECK THIS MORNING!

God that was weird fucking timing.

Congrats to James Raven. Enjoy the hell out of her. And actually you just made what I'm writing now that much more poignant, so thanks.

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
James Raven Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-28-2018, 06:39 PM

Thanks man. When I found out I had won, I was worried I might have messed things up for you. I'm glad it works out well in character though.

Congrats on a great run, and good luck on Sunday. You deserve the Uni title after everything you've done here... but I'm rooting for Jim to make you wait a little longer.

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

3x Universal Champion, 3x World Champion, 9x Xtreme Champion, 1x Hart Champion, 2x Phoenix Champion, 1x Women’s Champion (lol), 1x Federweight Champion, 1x Heavymetalweight Champion, 5x Tag Team Champion
(w/ Aidan Collins, Roxy Nova, Mia Sanchez, Big Shank, Drew Archyle/Robert Main)

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2x Star of the Year (2009/‘10)
2x Feud of the Year (2010/‘11 w/ Big Shank)
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
Lots of other random shit
Hate Post Like Post
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-28-2018, 07:44 PM

(02-28-2018, 06:39 PM)James Raven Said: Thanks man. When I found out I had won, I was worried I might have messed things up for you. I'm glad it works out well in character though.

Congrats on a great run, and good luck on Sunday. You deserve the Uni title after everything you've done here... but I'm rooting for Jim to make you wait a little longer.

Yeah, you certainly didn't ruin anything on my end. The title was gonna have to come off Engy either way. Management may need some rewrites though, have no idea what they planned.

Thanks for the kind words. I'm rooting for Jim too.

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post