Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:42 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Poll: February Star Of The Month
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mandii Rider
17.65%
3 17.65%
Mezian
11.76%
2 11.76%
Erik Black
23.53%
4 23.53%
Drew Archyle
35.29%
6 35.29%
Other
11.76%
2 11.76%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
February Star Of The Month
Darius Xavier Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-28-2018, 02:20 PM

Hello Everyone. This month for the Super Star of the Month vote we are going to do something a little different and see how it goes. For this month rather than allowing everyone to just nominate who they want and list their reasons why we the staff have decided to nominate a few people we feel are deserving and ask that you pick among them. Please select the nomination you would like using the poll. If you select the "Other" option please reply to this post with who you are nominating and why.

Please note that if you vote in the poll with more than one character we will only be counting one of your votes. This isn't the MLB All Star Game where you are encouraged to vote for your favorite player an infinite amount of times.

Because this is something different and to my knowledge something never done before we would love to hear your feedback. Did you like this new process or do you want to go back to the way we have previously done this.

Nominations:

Mandii Rider - Mandi is a character that has been around the fed a few times over the years and has always been an enjoyable read. Some truly kick ass stories and good trash talk makes Mandi's return a welcomed "addition" to the XWF's Bombshell Division, but don't let her hear you call her a Bombshell.

Mezian - Mezian is someone that has been around for a few months and has been steadily improving month by month. This past month Mezian kicked that improvement up a notch thanks in part to his hard work and desire to get better as well as some feedback offered up by you the roster.

Erik Black - Erik is another person who has improved month by month. The roleplays that he posted for Turning Point are some of his best yet. Look for Erik to continue to improve as he makes his way up the ranks of the XWF.

Drew Archyle - Another returning character from years past Drew has joined up with Jim Caedus and Robert Main to help form the stable Apex. Drew had as solid month of February that started with a TV title win and followed up with two successful defenses.

"Other" - You nominate someone that you feel is deserving of some recognition. As in the past please list your reasons for nominating this person.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-28-2018, 02:44 PM

Drew Archyle hands down! Brilliant writing and super funny he has my vote

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Hate Post Like Post
James Raven Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-28-2018, 06:16 PM

Drew Archyle for putting up with Caedus and Omegas insanity (love you, boys!) and an honorable mention to Erik Black for tremendous improvement since the last time I've seen his work.

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

3x Universal Champion, 3x World Champion, 9x Xtreme Champion, 1x Hart Champion, 2x Phoenix Champion, 1x Women’s Champion (lol), 1x Federweight Champion, 1x Heavymetalweight Champion, 5x Tag Team Champion
(w/ Aidan Collins, Roxy Nova, Mia Sanchez, Big Shank, Drew Archyle/Robert Main)

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2x Star of the Year (2009/‘10)
2x Feud of the Year (2010/‘11 w/ Big Shank)
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
Lots of other random shit
Hate Post Like Post
Mezian Offline
Does Fate Whispers Your Name?

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-28-2018, 06:40 PM

I greatly appreciate the nod, but if I had to vote for someone other than me it would be Erik Black. It was my matches against him and Main that made me wanna do better. Thanks Guys!!!!

[Image: lXVtJMr.jpg]

• W/L/D
  • 23/15/0

• 3xHeavyp Metalweighti Championn
Hate Post Like Post
Muddy Waters Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-01-2018, 03:24 AM

My vote goes to Mezian. So much improvement since my last time here and throughly enjoyed reading his work

[Image: Backstage%2BTalk.gif]

(3X) Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-01-2018, 04:12 AM

I'm voting Eric Black, but for the more holistic reason that he's a new guy who has actually bothered to stick around, even when things don't go his way. That's rare, unfortunately, and I admire his persistence and continued improvement.

As or the new way of doing this, I'm ok with this. It makes the selection process less daunting. I think it would work even better doing it with RP of the month. Personally, I always have mixed feelings about doing that because I end up feeling bad voting for this or that when there was no way I could read everything that month. I think if management offered up candidates that they thought were particularly good in the process of voting on match winners, and seeing as how you guys collectively DO read all the submissions and can narrow it down for the rest of us, it might be a more fair way to do it.

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
Darius Xavier Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-01-2018, 05:43 AM

(03-01-2018, 04:12 AM)The Engineer Said: As or the new way of doing this, I'm ok with this. It makes the selection process less daunting. I think it would work even better doing it with RP of the month. Personally, I always have mixed feelings about doing that because I end up feeling bad voting for this or that when there was no way I could read everything that month. I think if management offered up candidates that they thought were particularly good in the process of voting on match winners, and seeing as how you guys collectively DO read all the submissions and can narrow it down for the rest of us, it might be a more fair way to do it.

Regarding RP of the Month we are going to be doing the same thing for that that we did for this, that one however is taking a little bit more time to put together.
Hate Post Like Post
Phantom Panzer Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-01-2018, 06:18 AM

I'm pulling for two people, to be frank.

Jim Caedus and the one and only Gravy Boat.

Jim Caedus keeps showing on why he's taken so seriously. He puts out great stuff time and time again, and I enjoy reading his promos. I'm a bit of a cocksucker. I rarely look at any one else's stuff other than mine own and my opponent's promos, so if I'm looking at other people's stuff, it's because they keep entertaining me.

And Graves. Because he took on Raven and I feel he did some of his best stuff against him. And I could feel the tension before the results. I honestly though Graves would win, by the slimmest of margins. As well, Graves continued on with a story with me and it's rare that people can put up with Double P.

These are my nominations. HOWEVER, if I had to choose one or the other, I would have to go with Caedus. Because of the tournament and because he took on a seemingly rejuvenated Finn, someone that was January's SOTM, and now is up against the mother fuckin' Engineer. I know who I'm rooting for, and I'll be looking at both of their promos for the match, and expect high quality from the both of them as they face off for the belt.

So, Caedus is my ultimate pick for SOTM. He has shown why he's Universal title material time and time again, and SOTM material.

[Image: hvu6R0Z.png?2]
Hate Post Like Post
erikblack Offline
I ARE RETARDEDS!!!!!!!!!

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(boring as fuck; promos act as sleeping medicine; never recognized in public)

03-01-2018, 04:59 PM

(03-01-2018, 04:12 AM)The Engineer Said: I'm voting Eric Black, but for the more holistic reason that he's a new guy who has actually bothered to stick around, even when things don't go his way. That's rare, unfortunately, and I admire his persistence and continued improvement.

As or the new way of doing this, I'm ok with this. It makes the selection process less daunting. I think it would work even better doing it with RP of the month. Personally, I always have mixed feelings about doing that because I end up feeling bad voting for this or that when there was no way I could read everything that month. I think if management offered up candidates that they thought were particularly good in the process of voting on match winners, and seeing as how you guys collectively DO read all the submissions and can narrow it down for the rest of us, it might be a more fair way to do it.

Thank you sir

HEY LOOOK ARE ME I'S AND CUCKCOCK ALL DAYS DERRRRR HUH HUH HUH GKUG GLUG GIMME YOUR SPERM CELL!

My sig got edited to match my overly shitty behavior so now I can play tough guy asshole IC anywhere I go. Except at home where my mother will beat my o-ring to keep me in line.
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-03-2018, 08:52 AM

LAST DAY TO VOTE!!!!!

Winners will be determined by Turning Point time!

If there are ties, then it comes down to.................... ME!!!! HAHAAHAHAHAHA!

Hate Post Like Post