Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 01:41 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
On a date
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-27-2018, 11:34 AM

[color=#32CD32][size=medium][font=Times New Roman]ava:so baby.....

Drezdin:yeah?

Ava:even though I know I will be walking into this, but one, what's the difference between this restaurant and the last one we went to, and secondly you said that getting the reservations to get in and eat at this restaurant is usually one of the hardest to get in this city. How the hell did you get the restaurant reservations for this place?

Drezdin:as far as getting the reservations to get in and eat at this place goes, this is the only place in the world that cooks fusion cuisine. Hence why this one of the top five restaurants hardest to get a reservation at, in the freaking world. And quite a few celebrities go here. It's A blend of Bolivian and Italian cuisine to be exact. Plus the fact that since all we do when we go out on a date, all we eat is either Chinese, Italian, Mexican, or other.
Besides, I know some chefs at this place who I am great friends with help me get them. As far as the differences between this restaurant and the last one we went to, is well.....I'll let you be the judge of that. I'll let you see if there's any difference. All I care is that you aside from me have a great time.

Ava:speaking have a great time, you said that celebrities go here, who would that be?

Drezdin:to be honest with you honey I do not know. All I know they have a updated list of who that would be at the restaurant. Speaking of that we are here.

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Juni The Mutated Jap Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

02-27-2018, 11:51 AM

Watashi wa anata no koshi kara anata no bōru o suushi, anata no o shiri no anata no kusona kokoro o rippingu shimasu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
Juni The Mutated Jap Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

03-02-2018, 07:43 AM

atashi wa anata no koshi kara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

03-02-2018, 07:50 AM

Ava:uuuuummmmm...........baby?.........

Drezdin:thats juni the mutated jap

Ava:thats juni the mutated jap!?

Drezdin:yyyep

Ava:juni!? Dude? This Canada not Japan , speak English.....or at least speak English with a Canadian accent

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Hate Post Like Post