Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 06:21 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » TURNING POINT 2018 RP BOARD
The middle finger speech
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

03-01-2018, 09:06 AM

(the scene opens up as we see slowly stalks towards the camera person waiting for every to go in the building. As he sees the people walking into the building Drezdin wraps his arm around the camera person and hijacks the camera)

Drezdin:listen to be very carefully. If you want to live to see another day, if I was you I would shut the fuck up and not do anything stupid. Got it!?

(Camera person shakes his head up and down signaling yes)

Drezdin:now fuck off you parasitic puke. Now I'm goin to say this once and one day only. One, as you can see four of the six that is scheduled in the six man match haven't said shit yet, and we aaaaallllll know why. They be scared shitless in such that they are afraid of getting their asses whipped like the government corporate suck up dumbasses that they are. Muchless admitting that they aren't up to the caliber that I am. Don't believe me? The turning point card was up for a month and a half, and like I said since then till now they haven't said shit since. And for one moment you thought that I've forgotten about meizan, don't worry I haven't. All I gotta say about the puta is this. In little over twent-four hours from now when this match turns out to be a one on one match, of the two remaining combatants, only one of us will be comming out as the victorious one.....me Drezdin. I just hope he's ready for the worst ass whooping he's ever recieved, and the worst that the xwf has ever seen. As I come out the winner, my preaching that all you need is your actions to do the talking, and making a point, and not a promo. Till then you, the entire xwf and my opponents for my match can now be my bitches ass holes.

(The scene fades to black as Drezdin gives the double middle finger solute)

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like drezdin5788's post:
(03-03-2018), Muddy Waters (03-01-2018)