Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 08:22 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RIP Big Boy
Roxy Cotton Offline
Head of XWF Shooting Star Division
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-22-2018, 06:39 PM Rainbow  RIP Big Boy -->

Roxy Cotton happens along, wearing a faux mink stole and oversized sunglasses like some kind of Hollywood movie star.

"Oh, ew! Is that shit all over the floor?"

She exclaims, looking down at the recently deceased body of XWF's latest X-Treme Title contender, Big Boy. The river of feces flows straight into the floor drain in the center of the hall (XWF had floor drains installed in very 24/7 hallway for pretty obvious reasons) and the head of the Bombshell Division steps over the brown river to where the Engineer stands.

"Why are you still here?"

Engy looks like he might answer, but before he can, Roxy decides his eyes look a little too rapey and she pulls out her taser.

"NO MEANS NO!"

The prongs fly from the device, on hitting Engineer's chest and the other finding a home on his scrotum. Engy drops and twitches as the current flows through him, and Roxy watches with interest as his entire body vibrates on the floor.

"Hmmmm, I wonder..."

She hikes up her tight purple miniskirt and steps over Engy's still-convulsing face, then drops down and straddles his nose like a sybian.

"Oh! OH!"

1!

2!

[Image: pdAMRjn.png]
Hey there daddy...

Roxy's Backstage Pass?
Edit
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-22-2018, 08:19 PM

Okay, this is a tough one. Does Engy really want to kick out of this one? I mean, on one hand his face is chock full of some seriously magnificent puss. On the other hand...XTreme title. His mind weighs his options, time slowing between the ticking of miliiseconds to an existential crawl as he debates the eternal question.....success or poontang?

He reluctantly settles on kicking out. Sliding out from under Roxy's rosy nethers, he looks at her almost apologetically.

Yeah, so I'm real sorry about the whole kicking out thing. What would it take to convince you to sit on my face WITHOUT pinning me for the championship?

He looks down and realizes one taser prong is still lodged in his dick.

Ow.

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

[-] The following 1 user Likes The Engineer's post:
Roxy Cotton (02-22-2018)
Roxy Cotton Offline
Head of XWF Shooting Star Division
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-22-2018, 08:52 PM

Roxy pouts.

"Sorry bb. No can do. Toodles."

With a blown kiss, the bombshell walks away.

[Image: pdAMRjn.png]
Hey there daddy...

Roxy's Backstage Pass?