Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 09:17 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What else is there to do around here?
Jackie Peppers Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-26-2018, 09:38 AM

Jackie Peppers saunters down the hallway and notices the Engineer, caught unawares yet again in this hallway where everybody tries to pin him for the Xtreme Championship. Jackie taps him gently on the shoulder, causing the Engineer to pivot and stare him right in the eyes.

Hi.

I'm Jackie.

So, I see you have that there belt saying you're the Xtreme Champion. I see you're ready to defend that thing at a moment's notice, hanging out in this hallway waiting for people day in, day out.

Now, I reckon you're wondering what a snot nosed punk kid like me is doing walking into your hallway. I figure it's probably obvious, you know how this is going to go down.

No surprising you, eh?

Well, good luck in your Universal Championship match.

You won't be needing that, will you?

Jackie points at and pokes the Xtreme Championship belt, causing Engineer to glance slightly at it. When he looks back, a spew of red mist catches his face. His hands reach up and swipe helplessly at the substance coating his mug. Jackie swiftly hops up and onto the Engineer's shoulders, the crimson trickle from his lips splattering down onto his shirt, and rolls the Engineer up in a victory roll. A referee runs down the hall and dives to make the count.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Shit Just Got Jacked
Edit
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jackie Peppers's post:
The Engineer (02-26-2018)
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-26-2018, 03:37 PM

Engy just barely kicks out, and in so doing, spits his own black ichor into Jackie's eyes!

Yeah, I can do that too!

Engy grabs hold of Jackie's head, forcing him to his feet and slamming his forehead first into the wall once, twice, three time's a lady! With the challenger incapacitated, Engy leans against the facing wall, looking a bit....surprised? He takes a glance at the Xtreme title, which had fallen to the floor in the fracas.

You're getting heavier and heavier...

With a sigh, he scoops the title up and proceeds down the hall.

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]