Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:49 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Championship History Question
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-26-2018, 05:26 AM

Maaaay be relevant to what I'm RP'ing.

But in checking the title history for the XTreme I noticed that Steve Davids (reign 42) is listed as having the strap for over a year? Is that a typo or is my quest to be the longest reigning Xtreme champion of the modern era already fubar?

[Image: 9QBn3eQ.jpg]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Drew Archyle Offline
Apex's Weakest Link duh

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-26-2018, 05:41 AM

I'd say that's a typo given that the previous winner won it in November and as far I know we can't travel back in time.

Yet.

[Image: mIFJDRA.png]

Former:

[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
w/ Robert "The Omega" Main and and James Raven "Apex" Longest reigning tag team champions in XWF history at 241 days.
[Image: nLYNvyj.png]
[Image: sxRvsd0.png]
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]

February 2018 Superstar Of The Month
March 2019 RPOTM For Captain Americhyle - The First Apexvenger
Winning Team War Games 2017 w/Apex
XWF Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-26-2018, 09:28 AM

Six months is already really long, honestly. Soldier had it about 6 months before some asshole 24/7 pinned him while he was dipping his scrotum in some broad.

Engy, you seem to have successfully scared away anyone from trying to pin you.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vincent Lane's post:
Unknown Soldier (07-04-2021)
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-27-2018, 04:46 AM

(02-26-2018, 09:28 AM)King Vincent Said: Six months is already really long, honestly. Soldier had it about 6 months before some asshole 24/7 pinned him while he was dipping his scrotum in some broad.

Engy, you seem to have successfully scared away anyone from trying to pin you.

I suppose so, though I've had a few take a shot at it recently, including you, lol. Either way, I think we're finally gonna see the title move off of me at Turning Point because either Jim's gonna pin me for a 24/7 auto-loss or I'm gonna win the Uni and likely have to vacate it.

Fresssshhhhh meat!

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-27-2018, 05:57 AM

Yeah, it's kind of an unavoidable scenario any time the X champ faces off for the Uni. Unless we wanted to just angle a way around it, but that feels kinda cheap.

I do try to jump into the 24/7 here and there as a sort of reminder to people that it exists. There was a time when you couldn't go a day without five or more people taking a shot, it was wild.

Hate Post Like Post
Muddy Waters Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-27-2018, 10:03 AM

Eh hm. Yeah, where the fuck is BWP? He’d write up a 1k worded pin post on Dolly daily

[Image: Backstage%2BTalk.gif]

(3X) Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
The Engineer Offline
Man of Peace

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-27-2018, 03:18 PM

(02-27-2018, 05:57 AM)King Vincent Said: Yeah, it's kind of an unavoidable scenario any time the X champ faces off for the Uni. Unless we wanted to just angle a way around it, but that feels kinda cheap.

I do try to jump into the 24/7 here and there as a sort of reminder to people that it exists. There was a time when you couldn't go a day without five or more people taking a shot, it was wild.

Admittedly, it's never been that extreme during my reign. Five people a day? The champ must have kicked out right away. I mean, if you really wanted to be an asshole you could sand bag the kick out right up to the deadline to reduce the number of daily attempts.

You know what though, I've said it before, but there have been numerous times when somebody who was on top of their shit and really watching me could have snagged the Xtreme because I couldn't check within 12 hours. Plus I never go invisible because it feels kinda cheap, I'm kinda surprised it never happened.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-28-2018, 02:18 PM

u couldve just lost it to me engy Wink

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
James Raven Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-28-2018, 06:21 PM

(02-28-2018, 02:18 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: u couldve just lost it to me engy Wink

He could have just pissed on the belt too. Luckily, he did neither of those things and it made its way to me.

Also, from the best I can remember Engy would definitely be up there for the longest reign. I know Rizza, Centurion, and a couple of (at the time) up and comers had runs with the belt that were probably in the 5-7 month range so it would be tough to say for sure, but I can't think of a specific reign that was DEFINITELY longer than his.

Well done sir.

The People’s G.O.A.T.
120-24-3

3x Universal Champion, 3x World Champion, 9x Xtreme Champion, 1x Hart Champion, 2x Phoenix Champion, 1x Women’s Champion (lol), 1x Federweight Champion, 1x Heavymetalweight Champion, 5x Tag Team Champion
(w/ Aidan Collins, Roxy Nova, Mia Sanchez, Big Shank, Drew Archyle/Robert Main)

XWF Hall of Legends
#4 on XWFs “Top 50” List
2009 Rookie of the Year
2009 Face of the Year
2010 Heel of the Year
8x Star of the Month
2x Star of the Year (2009/‘10)
2x Feud of the Year (2010/‘11 w/ Big Shank)
2017 High Stakes Winner
Former Owner
Lots of other random shit
Hate Post Like Post