Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:13 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » TURNING POINT 2018 RP BOARD
stupid bitches part 2
drezdin5788 Offline
T.D.O>

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

02-23-2018, 11:41 AM

(the scene opens up as we see drezdin dressed in black jeans, a white long sleeve shirt with the sleeves rolled up half way, wearing casual deer stag shoes, and wearing 5k Gucci sun glasses.
knowing that a fifth camera person is there trying to get something outta him, drezdin sees him walks up to him and super kicks the hell outta the fifth camera person out cold. then as he starts walking away, he stops looks at the camera person that he just super kicked out cold for a moment. then he starts walking back towards the camera person and picks up the 75k camera and gives a message to the wwe universe and to the rest of the xwf.)

Drezdin:now I know what you are thinking, your thinking, dude!? what the fuck was that for? I mean you didn't have to super kick out cold the fifth camera person like that.

your ass is in some deep shit for doing that.

the staff wont be happy about it.

okay first of all who gives a flying fucking shit about the camera person or any one of them any way? i mean like among other things here in the xwf, they are a waste of money.

secondly do you actually think that the xwf gives a shit about them either? or anyone for that mater huh? yeah I didn't think so either.

and thirdly, besides if you want me to be one of those xwf corporate suck up dumbass bitches, or in laymen terms wrestlers, and please those mother fuckers in the offices like the others on the damn roster do, well I hate to burst your fantasy bubble but like I said two days ago that from here on out i aint doing that shit any more.

and all im going to do is even if I keep on loosing match after match after match till the whole xwf realizes that you don't need to stand in front of a camera or have a camera right in your face and do a looong ass winded promo that no one at all gives a damn about.

so on and so on and so on and so on...............................................

and if what I said pisses off the corporate suck up dumbass bitches, or even some one from the roster.....then to bad so sad, I just couldn't give rip at all.

blah

blah

blah

blah

blah

any way, not now nor ever nor any time.

till then fuck you fuck off im going let my actions do the talking...........and also you can watch me spread my message while win my match at turing point.

[color=#1E90FF][size=medium][font=Times New Roman](the scene literally fades to black as he drezdin destroys the 75k camera over the cameras persons crown jewels)

[Image: FSYLxSs.png]
NOW BE MY BITCH ASS HOLE!!!!!!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like drezdin5788's post:
JimCaedus (02-24-2018), Muddy Waters (02-23-2018), Vincent Lane (02-24-2018)