Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:59 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » 24/7 Federweight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Food poisoning? It can't be.
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-23-2018, 08:03 AM

I woke up pretty sick the other day.....

My stomach couldn't decide what the f it wanted to do. I had the sweats. And I've been pretty laid-up since.

Was it something I ate?

Could some gluten happen to have slipped into those rice breadcrumb cruelty-free crab cakes I baked?

I'm one of those twenty-four-hour-sick-dudes. Like, I'm only down for 24 hours. But, this has been going on for days. If it WAS the crab cakes.... Surely it'd be long gone by now right?

Insane.

It just doesn't make sense. I'm a Gard-dang chef, meng. I HAVE the shit. The skills. The know-how to make a lean, mean, healthy meal that doesn't involve shitting and puking afterward.

And then it hit me.

I was zipping through, catching up on some of that action that never stops in the Xtreme Wrestling F, when I noticed that one of the most low-down, dirty, and quite frankly, biggest waste of time XWF'r's themselfs..... has won MY Fetta weight Championship.

Who do you ask? Who?

Well, fuck, Muddy Waters.

I know. The stomach starts to churn. The forehead starts to fill with beads of sweat. The salty saliva...

*Huk*

*Hyuk*

See? I almost talked myself into one.... Ugh.

*Huk*

I'm okay.

What has this world come to anyway? Muddy Waters an XWF Champion? What is this? 2016? Even if it was, what the hell is that guy doing holding some gold? Now, don't get me wrong, I know that Calypso's back is breaking from the burden of nearly 100 losses, BUT... That one win. That win over Ghost Tank takes the burden from my shoulders and places it on it's own strong, broad, veiny, muscular shoulders. The burden is gone and I feel nothing less than what David felt when he defeated Goliath. Or when the US hockey team defeated the Soviet Union which gave birth to the Miracle on Ice!

Muddy, IF you were smart, and you've proven time and time again that... Heh.. That's just not true. You'll wake up from the "whatever"-induced sleep that you're drowning in right now and just walk away from the gold like a good ol' boy. You've been around long enough to know that Calypso serves pain colder than his mimosas. Which are delicious... After this little thing, I'll make us a couple if ya down.

After Calypso finishes speaking, he still manages to sneak up behind Muddy, who is oblivious to what is going on, and hit him with a boat oar which knocks Muddy out! Bah Gahd we have a pin!!!!!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Blue Tango's post:
Muddy Waters (02-24-2018)
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-24-2018, 06:29 AM

................... six time???

Winner and NEW Federweight Champion - Calypso!

Hate Post Like Post
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

02-24-2018, 08:41 AM

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Blue Tango's post:
Muddy Waters (02-24-2018)
Muddy Waters Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-24-2018, 12:25 PM

You sneaky snaggle toothed spud sucker!

Muddy gonna be back fer certain- and ims a lookin forward to this here fuckin

[Image: Backstage%2BTalk.gif]

(3X) Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
The Blue Tango Offline
HERO

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

02-24-2018, 05:57 PM

Derpuh, durpee, dooooo!

Wedneck fn weetawd.

Stick to what Muddy knows best, like missing child support payments and spending the occasional night behind or in bars.
Hate Post Like Post