Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:59 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » TURNING POINT 2018 RP BOARD
The End?Pt 2
Mezian Offline
Does Fate Whispers Your Name?

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-21-2018, 02:07 PM

Mezian is sitting in the Sanctum, looking at his phone. Checking emails and looking at weird shit on the internet.Gaea walks over and clears her throat.

you said that you would get on with our mission once you were done with your wrestling stuff..

Oh Yeah,..Sorry, I got caught up in something. Where am I supposed to go again?

Nigeria, In a small town just north of capital Niger. Its famous for the mountain range that sits around it. Azoth should be there.You have to leave soon.I can feel through the veil that Micheal is sending people there already.

You will have to hop there we have no time to use a conventional means of transportation.Get your gear and head out. I need you to do that asap.

Mezian continued to stare at his phone. He seemed like he couldn't be bothered by what Gaea was saying. She began to grow impatient with him.

Seriously... I need you to go NOW!!!

Gaea knocked the phone out of his hands and shattered as it bounced off the marble floor of the sanctum.He looked at Gaea with the face of pure aggravation. She just smiled and walked away.

I went back to a memory while I was Dying. It was the day I tried to kill Raziel and he set me up for murder.

Yeah, so ..What does that have to do with what we are doing.?

Nothing I guess. It just reminded me of how long I was in that prison. How long I was alone. How long I went without food or water. They left e there to die, they forgot about me.

Its...Its just I don't wanna end up like that again.

Gaea walked back over to Mezian. She could sense the uneasiness he as feeling. She could see that he was legitimately scared.She took a moment and spoke

Like what?....In prison?

No Gaea, I don't wanna end up alone again. Marsha took Sionn away from me.The I find to find out that it was Micheal that took them by killing my own brother.Jessalyn and I parted ways.I felt more alone than I eve have during those days.
But then I found you and I felt like I wasn't alone. I felt like I could do this, ya know. But now that I know that he killed Perrigren. I don't know how I can protect you if he comes for you.What if he comes for Jessalyn. She is getting used to being a Seraphim again. She doesn't have the knowledge to defend herself properly. I cant lose everything again.

Gaea took Mezian's hand a spoke softly to her distraught friend.

Look, I know that you have had a really hard time lately. But I can handle Micheal.I can handle almost anything that coward can throw at me. And Perrigren dying was a choice he made. he knew that he had to sacrifice himself to protect us.We will find your family, we will avenge the Raziel and Perrigren both.And Jessalyn,..she is stronger than she or you will ever know...

Wait....how do you know Perrigren is dead?

Mezian picked up his broken phone and showed Gaea what was on his screen when she threw it.

Perrigren is the Air Primordial right?

Gaea shook her head slowly. An uneasy look plastered across her face.

Micheal or someone who works for him sent me these pictures.

Mezian scrolled through the pictures on his phone. Although the screen was shattered you could still make out that it was Perrigren. Dismembered and his limbs cut off. His head sat on top of what looked like a throne. The words" One down five to go" was the caption at the bottom of the screen.

Gaea began to cry quietly. She places her face in her hands and began to sob. Her friend, her brother was gone. She knew that there was something wrong when she couldn't feel him in the veil anymore, but this was not what she expected.Mezian wrapped his arm around the shoulder of his grieving friend.He whispered in her ear.

Hey, Listen, I will bring him to you personally. I will make sure he will pay for what he has done to us. Him and every one on the Council. There will be nowhere they can hide. I will hunt him down even if it takes the rest of my life.I promise you this Gaea.

Gaea wipes the tears from her eyes and tried to catch a breath before she speaks.A mixture of rage and sorrow fills her eyes where once the tears occupied.

Good, we need to get Azoth to make sure he doesn't share the same fate. Although it will be hard to kill him. He will pay for all of this, he will pay dearly.Now go, and find Azoth.So we can hunt down and kill that son of a bitch, Micheal.

Alright, I'll grab my gear and head out.

Mezian grabbed his gear and began to walk away from Gaea. he could hop into the sanctum just not out. The safety measures put in place by her made this a choir to do every day.

You should bring some Brimstone....you know just in case

In case of what ? An Archangel showing up? I don't think they are that stupid to pick a fight with e near a Primordial.

Do it for me, If one of those assholes show up I wanna make sure he doesn't go anywhere.

Reluctantly Mezian grabbed one of the jars of Brimstone off of the shelf. Brimstone comes literally from hell. It can anchor an angel or archangel to this plane. It can stop them from hopping away also. So if any of the council show up. They will be stuck there, or at least someone hops them away with them.

Mezian arrives in Nigeria, alone in the dark. Its cold and the moon ignites ever object with a shadow, Distorting even the smallest of things into a menacing figure.Mezian began to move towards the village near the mountain. He could see the range from his location.The quiet of the night was peaceful. The distant sound of the village a guiding light in the darkness.

Once he got to the village he was met by what seemed to be the tribal elder and soldiers.

Tani E!(Who are you?!)

Mezian heard Gaea's voice in his head.

They speak Yoruba, You can try to translate form the languages you know. Though finding someone who speaks English would probably make it easier.

Mezian though of any language he knew that would work. He knew Igbo but the language didn't seem similar.

My name is Mezian. Do you or anyone in your village speak English?

The eldest of the men squinted as if to try and understand him.The man motioned to Mezian to follow him. The man led him through the village. They finally stopped in front of a larger building than the rest. He pointed to the door. Mezin entered, the room was larger than what it looked like from the outside. A man sat on a throne, tribal weapons and shields lined the walls. The floor was a mixture of dirt and various animal pelts.The man himself stood up and walked towards Mezian.A mountain of a man he stood in front of the Seraphim. Mezian was a tall man but the man made him seem like a child.The man spoke...In Seraph...

What do you want Seraphim?

Mezian was surprised for a moment. Then he realized that only a primordial would know who was if he didn't say anything.

[Image: latest?cb=20180214213107]

I have come to help you with my war against Micheal.I need your help desperately. Please, Gaea said you could help me, Azoth.

The man gave a slight smile.Whether it was the fact Mezian knew his name. Or the mention of Gaea, of the fact that a Seraphim was begging for help in his throne room.

Why should I help in a squabble between the Angels. I have a tribe to protect.My people need me too

First of all I'm not an Angel, Secondly you won't have a tribe or a people to protect. He and the council are coming for you and the rest of the Primordials. They killed Perrigen and the left Gaea to die in Los Angeles.

I know you are lying, we can not die we are the most powerful being in existence. No Arch Angel could kill us no matter how many there are. Now, go before I lose my patients.

Mezian stood in front of Azoth contemplating his next move. then it dawned on him.....

Oh Really? Here look for your self...

Mezian placed his hand on Azoth's head, or at least the part he could reach.The Memories of everything he and Gaea have gone through flooded the mind of the Ancient being.Gaea being left for dead, Micheal draining her of almost all of her power, the attack on the sanctum and the pictures of Perrigren and what was left of his body.

Azoth pulled away, stunned and confused. he growled at Mezian and grabbed him by the neck lifting the Seraphim into the air.

First you lie to me! Then you assail me with more lies by placed them in my head. What stops me from killing you right now.

Mezian hung from the hand of the man. Thinking of what to say next...When Suddenly he felt the energy of an Arch-Angel headed towards the village.It was Azrial, he was coming to kill Azoth and his village.

Because Azrial is coming to wipe you and this village off the face of the planet. I know you can feel it.

No matter this village is protected by wards of a Primordial. No one can come in unless I allow it.

Fine then kill me. Gaea will just bring me back. Do you really want to spend eternity killing me over and over again?I would think that would get in the way of you tribal duties.

Azoth began to squeeze Mezian's neck, crushing his throat in his massive hands.Mezian was on the verge of death when there was screams heard from outside.

Azoth let go of his grip, dropping Mezian to the ground. His body slammed into the floor with a muffled thud.he got to his knees as he grabbed his neck and struggled to breathe.Azoth opened the door to see what was happening
The ancient being was shaken to his core as he watched as Raziel began to kill everyone in the village with just waves of his hand. The buildings were turned to rubble and ash with the same motions.Azoth had no words to say, he only could watch as the people he was sworn to protect were being massacred by Azrial.

I told you that he would come. I told you that he would kill everything in this village and whip it off the face of the planet. I am not trying to deceive you, will you believe you now?

Azoth growled and turned to Mezian...

You...you brought him here. You are responsible for this. I have been here for millennia, why now? What have I done to upset The Creator?

Mezin got to his feet and stood in front of Azoth...

Nothing, You have done nothing to deserve this.The Creator is dead, has been for centuries now. You would know that if you weren't such a hermit.Now, Are going to help me kill that son of a bitch? Or you rather argue semantics?

Yes, I will help you. For my people, For the Gaea, and for the sake of the rest of the world. He will know what pain is.

Azoth threw off his tunic and his cloak.With a mighty roar, he ran out into the village.Mezian followed suit.Mezian watched as the Primordial was knocked back by the smaller Arch-Angel.

He is using the Sword of the Antients, Its the only thing that can kill us.Get that from him.Azoth won't survive anymore hits with that.

What hell am I to do against that?If it can Kill you?

Fight Him It can't hurt you. As long as it isn't covered in Blood Silver it won't affect you at all. And seeing as they didn't feel you here they didn't prepare. Now Kill that MotherFucker!

Mezian smiled at the chance of killing a member of the council. He had been waiting for this opportunity for centuries, and more recently they gave him a good reason.Mezian his Blood Silver Balde out and charged his other hand with enough energy to level a city block. He charged Azrial with the intent to end this fight right now.

Oh look who it is. the mighty Mezian to save the day.Hey, how is the family? That's right you couldn't save them, could you? I guess you failed to protect them, you failed to kill Micheal and you will fail to protect this Primordial.

Azrial laughed as he flew over to the fallen Primordial. Mezian cut him off mid-flight and released the energy in his hand. It hit the Archangel with full force.It knocked him out of the sky and plummeting him to the ground. Mezian dived down to the ground and landed on the body of Azrial. He plunged his sword deep into the heart of Azrial.

Azrial's eyes opened as the pain overtook his body. He let out a scream as blood splattered out of his mouth. He grabbed at the blade lodged in his chest. He finally grabbed the blade and looked at Mezian. He began to laugh as he pulled it out of his chest.He kicked Mezian as hard as he could sending him flying into a nearby pile of rubble. It explodes on impact sending rubble and dust everywhere.

Did you think you could kill me that easy? I have the souls of every living being in this village at my disposal. I have the souls of everyone I have ever killed powering me.I even have the souls of your wife and child. I am the Wrath of the creator, I am the death bringer, I am the killer of Primordials, I am...

Before Azrial could finish his sentence Azoth punched him out of the sky.Azoth now in his true form was the size of an actual mountain. His movement towards the fallen angel eclipsed the moon and made the ground shake with the ferocity of an earthquake.

What in the actual fuck is that?

Its is Azoth in his true form. We all have them, its what we were created to look like. You have one as well. But you must find a way to control it, you cant it will put you in a never-ending Blood rage. I won't be able to pull you out of it.Find the balance between happiness and sorrow, its the only way you can ascend.

Azoth made his way to Azrial but he would be attacked by angels by the dozens. Each one taking a shot at he gigantic Primordial. Azoth began to swat them like they were flies. The angels tried to dodge the massive hands of Azoth but many were thrown to the ground and stomped to death.

Try all you night Primordial but I have the upper hand and the numbers. You Will Die TODAY!!!!.But first, let me kill this pesky little ant that won't die.So how does it feel to know all of your work is not.

Come On Mezian! Give me all you got. I wanna see you in your true form. Micheal warned me about that. How you almost killed him hit an energy blast to the face. That's why he looks like that. I wanna see it, so I can kill you in and prove to that old crippled angel I deserve to be the head of the Council.Come on Mezian Do IT!!!!

Azrial picked Mezian up and threw him into another building. Then he kicked him into the sky, followed by a baseball swing with his sword into the ground. Mezian's body crumpled, bloody and broken laid motionless on the ground.Azrial scuffed and turned his attention to Azoth. The angels had begun to overpower him and Azrial had almost made his way there to make the killing blow. Azoth began to grab Angels out of the sky and of the ground and tear their bodies in half with his mouth. He roared and placed a ball of energy into the ground that went off like a nuclear bomb. All but Razial and a few Angels who were in the sky survived it.

I don't need those worthless Angels I can kill you myself. I have killed the Seraphim now it's your turn.

While Mezian laid on the ground what was left of his conscience began to find a source to make him ascend. Over and over again it went through all of his memories. Not finding a single one that would trigger it.The right as he was going t give up and just die. he found it.

The day he held his oldest son in the hospital. He cried while holding him, he was so proud to be a father.Then the day he walked his youngest out to the coroner's van. he cried while holding him, was so proud to have had a son who fought as hard as he did.

As Azrial began to make wild swings at Azoth. A bright streamed into the sky from where Mezian's body was. I brightened the sky like it was mid-afternoon. the loud boom that came afterward nearly deafened Both Azoth and Razial. The shockwave that came after the boom turned the remanding Angels to dust.Azrial turned away form Azoth to see what was going on.

What in the fuck was that?No...It couldn't be. How that fuck did he survive that?

Before Azrial could react Azoth drove him to the ground with a single finger. The nest thing he knew a glowing figure stood in front of him. Golden armor of pure energy encased the figure. A full-sized Blood Silver Blade placed into the ground. The wings of the figure leaned in close to the face of Azrial and whispered.

[Image: e2dfb75b3b7359c59c4b20a61a93c6f6.jpg]

I'll be taking those back now.

He placed his hand on the Arch Angel's chest and released all of the souls that he had taken in his lifetime. The torrent of energy and souls evacuated from the Arch Angel was large enough to knock even Azoth back a bit. With every soul, he lost Azrial became weaker. The once powerful Archangel was nothing but a husk, a frail poor excuse for a being. Azoth lifted his finger back and Mezian lifted the sword and drove it in.....

to the ground next to Azrial's head.

Kill me you coward! Do what you want to do! I have Killed all you have loved, just kill me and get your vengeance.

Mezian stands over him and smiles at him.

I would love to plunge my sword into your heart. I would love to tear you from limb to limb just to watch you put yourself back together. I have a better idea, how about I take you to the sanctum and let Gaea take all the info in that fucked up head of yours out. When she is done with you, then....and only then will I kill you.

Azoth you about ready to go? Gaea is waiting for us.

The Primordial reduced himself back to the size he was before and slumped his shoulders.

I have failed my people. I have watched all of them die.I couldn't save them.What kind of leader am I?

The kind that has avenged his people. the kind that will never let that happen to anyone else. The kind of leader who will have to pick a successor.

Gaea appeared next to the two men. she smiled softly at Azoth.She placed her hands on the ground and began to chant. The building began to go back to how they were, the ground that was destroyed and upheaved returned to its natural state.Finally, the people who were brought to there death by the actions of the overzealous Angel were back to doing the exact thing they were before. Azoth even saw a version of him walking around the village.

Gaea, my love how did you....?

I am the Life Primordial ,Azoth. I can do anything I want to do. I have given your village a second chance. I have given them the leader they need and want.

But how I am here. How am I there too?

he is not you, or at least not a copy of you. He is the living embodiment of you. He will fall in love and have children. He will be a strong leader, and with everything else, he will die someday. They will never know the difference. Rest easy knowing that your people will be safe.

Azoth and Gaea embrace each other stare into each other's eyes.

Azoth how did you keep Azrial from hopping away?

Easy, my true form is made of sulfer...or as you call it Brimstone.

Mezian gives a sly smile to Azoth and grabs Azrial and throws him over his shoulder.he begins to walk away. He looks over his shoulder to the two Primordials kissing passionately.

when you two lovebirds are done Id like to get home. I wanna see Riaha before she leaves and I wanna deal with him.I need to speak to the sisters of fate about something.

To Be Continued...

The camera is turned on as Mezian is standing over Azrial smacking him in the face to keep him awake as he saws through one of his legs.

Why hello, I am just finishing up some business I have with him So Id like to address something that was brought to my attention when I got back to the states.

Drezdin, you incoherent fuck. what was the hell that? Do you call that a promo? I have seen better promos from the new guys. You say you have been here for four years and you do promos like a greenhorn, nobody, piece of shit. Furthermore, when did a four-year career qualify you for the " back in my day" speech.Really? That's what I have been waiting for?

The fact that you called me long-winded means that you obviously don't understand the art of a promo which is also obvious by the fact we can hardly understand the words coming out of your mouth.But It must have been hard to speak when you were sucking everyone's dick that you mentioned in your promo. It's funny how you call me a corporate suck up. That is literally what you did, you name-dropped and took the load in the mouth for good measure.

I have beat you twice now. I will keep reminding you of that for the rest of the time going forward.I don't know what the others have planned but if you and I start this match I'm going to take as long as I want.Just brutalizing you and making you wish you had retired when you had the chance. I'll be waiting for another incoherent bullshit response where you call me a bitch a bunch of times and then make off the wall reference to shit that doesn't matter. And here I was thinking I was the only crazy one. You should lay off the Mountain Dew its fucking up your brain cells If you have any left.

Well, if you would excuse me. I have an Arch -Angel to torture.

the camera goes out

[Image: lXVtJMr.jpg]

• W/L/D
  • 23/15/0

• 3xHeavyp Metalweighti Championn
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Mezian's post:
erikblack (02-21-2018), Finn Kühn (02-22-2018), Vincent Lane (02-22-2018)