Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:35 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
XWF presents Pestalance
Pestalance Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-20-2018, 04:35 AM

Newark, New Jersey
Monday, February 19, 2018
3:15pm Eastern Standard Time

We find ourselves in front of a night club; the unlit neon sign lets us know that this establishment is named “Apocalypse.” Steve Sayors enters the shot as he opens the thick wooden door and enters the building as the camera follows. Almost immediately a loud intimidating voice stops Steve in his track.

HEY MAN, YOU CAN’T FILM IN HERE! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?

Steve stutters trying to find a response as an extremely large man begins making his way toward him.

I….We….I…

Before the man can get any closer, we here a voice from the back.

Yo…they’re here for me. They’re good, bro. Send them back here.

The large man stops and looks Steve up and down before pointing with his thumb towards the back room. Steve sheepishly walks past the man towards where the voice came from with the camera in tow.

Th…Thank you.

Man, whatever…get yo punk ass back there.

Steve enters the back office and we get our first on camera Pestalance sighting. Pest stands behind a big oak desk wearing a pair of jeans, a blue polo shirt, and a blue cap with the Giants “NY” logo on it. It would appear that he’s talking on the phone as he places a finger in the air instructing Steve to wait.

Naw man, I’m not doin that. Those cats don’t respect other people’s shit.

Pest listens to the other end for a second before interrupting.

I don’t care how much money they have! Tell them niggas to find another spot to fuck up cause it aint gonna be mine. I gotta go…these XWF cats are here. I’ll holla at you later.

Pest ends the call and puts his cell phone down before looking up at Steve.

Ok, Steve right?

Steve nods and opens his mouth to speak before he is cut off.

Steve, I don’t have a lot of time. I’ve got rappers trying to throw a release party which translates to fuckin my club up, I’ve got a DJ that’s more concerned with cocaine than spinning records, and an alcohol supplier that’s gonna be dead if my shipment doesn’t get here soon. So let’s cut the pleasantries and get to it, cool?

Again Steve nods.

Cool.

There’s awkward pause as Steve and Pest just stare at each other. Pest does the head tilt, palm up gesture that we all know translates to “WTF!” Steve snaps out of it and finally speaks.

Um…Yeah, Pestalance…So based on my research you have a quite interesting background. Defensive linemen at Rutgers University, worked as security for multiple musicians, multiple years of training in Mixed Martial Arts, and now trying you hand at professional wrestling. So what brings you into this new profession?

Pest takes a seat behind his desk as he answers.

Championships, fame, notoriety…the usual shit. I’ve been pretty successful in everything I’ve done up to this point and I’m looking for a challenge…something to get the juices flowing so to speak. This opportunity was presented to me and I figured, “Fuck it…why not!”

Do you feel like your lack of experience as a pro-wrestler will hinder you from getting the type of success you’ve gotten in other ventures?

Steve, I’m not worried about experience levels. I’m a fighter, plain and simple. When I step in that ring the person looking across from me better be ready for a fight, cause I will be. I’ve trained my ass off to get here. Hell I was training for this before I knew this an option for me. So believe me when I tell you that I’m not concerned with the “Rookie” label that’s about to get slapped on me.

Speaking of training, I see that you actually trained in Japan prior to signing with XWF. Can you tell us why you picked Japan of all places?

Pest leans back in his chair and lets a slight grin grow across his lips.

They don’t fuck around in Japan when it comes to this sport. Shit man, there were fuck loads of cats that didn’t make the cut when I was training out there. Mostly cause they couldn’t hack it; that training was intense. And in a weird sort of way…I dug that shit. It reminded me of my football days…two a days in the hot sun just kickin the shit out of each other getting ready for the season to start. That was my shit; that was where I thrived.

Pest chuckles to himself before continuing.

Plus I dig Asian chicks.

Ok, last question. What can the fans, talent, and staff expect from Pestalance?

The smirk on Pest’s face disappears and a more serious look replaces it as Pest answers.

You can expect to see me kicking the shit out of people every time I step into the ring. You can expect me to win champions. You can expect me to be the new face of the XWF. This isn’t lip service, this isn’t me blowing smoke of your ass to boost my confidence. This is plain old fact. And I don’t care who I have to beat up to prove my point. You can be the most loved guy in the company or the most hated by the fans. Doesn’t matter to me; I’m not here to make friends and I’m not here to make people cheer or boo. I’m here to win matches, make money and fuck bitches.

Well thank you very much for you time and we look forward to seeing you in the ring.

Steve turns towards the camera and speaks directly into it.

Ladies and gentlemen, XWF presents to you its newest signed talent, Pestalance.

We see Pest’s head lean into the shot from behind Steve

Holla at you later bitch!
Edit
[-] The following 4 users Like Pestalance's post:
(02-20-2018), Drew Archyle (02-20-2018), Peter Fn Gilmour (02-20-2018), Vincent Lane (02-20-2018)