Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 03:00 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » TURNING POINT 2018 RP BOARD
Meeting With An Old Friend
Robert "The Omega" Main Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

02-19-2018, 09:51 PM

::::::STATIC::::::

[Image: giphy.gif]

THE FOLLOWING COMMERCIAL HAS BEEN PAID FOR BY! BEAR REPUBLIC! FEATURING APEX - SPECIAL IPA!

We find ourselves plopped into the middle of an unlicensed bare-knuckle kickboxing match perfectly legal and licensed private competitorial combat event, two men contained in little more than a corral surrounded by the dregs of society a cheering pack of fun loving people.

In the "ring" we observe a guy who instantly reminds us of the tatted up guy who lost at the end of Warrior or maybe the gay guy from RocknRolla. Meh, whatever, he's imposing nonetheless. To continue...

This first guy starts egging on his opponent, a man less imposing, and- Hey...hey, that's Drew Archyle! And just over the corral fence behind him, that's Robert Main and Jim Caedus!

Huh, imagine that.

I, Eric the Black, am not frightened of you! I'm a billionaire! I was trained to kill! My hometown is Compton! Jim Caedus looks to Eric the Black then dryly buzzes the lens before back to Black.

Eaaaaaazy, Eric the Wright.

Easy nothing! I am NEVER easy! I'm dangerous! You, Drew, your friends BEHIND you are dangerous but YOU are NOT!

Kay.

DING DING DING

Eric the Black executes a whole lotta cool karate moves like a first season Power Ranger showin' off at Ernie's Juice Bar then rushes in at Drew.

KAPOWZA!

Drew knocks Eric out.

A two foot tall squat 8-bit Italian with a bushy mustache wearing ref stripes pops into frame and begins barking out monosyllabic grunts that apparently, in light of the "talky balloon" over his head, amount to counting.

(1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9......10!)

DING DING DING

Buh buh! (KO)

Someone helps Eric the Black up to his corner chair while wads of cash hand-slaps-into-fist-bumps are exchanged among the spectators.

Meanwhile, Drew shrugs, exits the corral and Robert Main enters as bets are placed non-gambling type predictions are made while everyone waits for Eric the Black to pound a few low-quality beers then shake the cobwebs free. Once he has, he looks to Main, smiles arrogantly and stands to posture.

I, Eric the Black, am not frightened of you! I'm a billionaire! I was trained to kill! I'm DANGEROUS! You, Robert Main, you are NOT dangerous! Your friends Jim Caedus and DREW ARCHYLE are dangerous, not as dangerous as me and my friends no one ever heard of but still dangerous and-

Wait a sec. Didn't you say I AM dangerous when you were about to fight Drew and said he ISN'T dangerous?

Uh oh... I did?

::Freeze frame on a dipshitty looking-up-to-access-memory expression from Eric the Black::

APEX BEER - vs - THE OTHER GUY'S

Robert Main approaches Eric the Black who raises his fists in a fighting stance. Robert S I G H S, points both of his index fingers like six-shooters and-

PYEW! PYEW!

A 22 oz bottle of Apex - Special IPA magically appears in each of Eric's hands. Robert then places a hand on Eric's shoulder.

Drink those, kid! Apex - Special IPA is specially formulated for guys like you and won't leave you as stupid as that gutter run-off you've been drinking!

You promise?

Promise.

Ha! Now you're going to get it! Pounds both bottles then eats the empties. I suddenly understand! I totally contradicted myself before! I'm ready now!

DING DING DING

Eric the Black does his amp up routine then rushes Robert Main.

KABLAMMY!

Buh...buh...buh...buh...buh...buh...buh...buh...buh...buh! Buh buh!

DING DING DING

Eric the Black recovers moments later then hops up in a rage.

Hey! It didn't work! You lied to me, I still lost!

I said it wouldn't make you any dumber, kid, I didn't say it would make you any better! Wink.

BEAR REPUBLIC'S APEX - SPECIAL IPA

AT THE VERY LEAST, KILLS FEWER BRAIN CELLS THAN THE COMPETITION.

WE PROMISE.

APEX BEER DISCLAIMER

::::::STATIC::::::

*********************************************************************************************

Meeting With An Old Friend

Robert where we goin?

I've got to stop someplace real fast Jimmy!

Way the fuck out here? For what it's gettin dark bro!

You telling me you're afraid of the dark all of a sudden? Trust me, Jim! I've got somebody you need to meet for the first time!

Drew rises like a vampire from the back seat of Robert's Jeep. He takes a second rubbing his eyes trying to adjust his focus before speaking up

What I miss? Bobby! Where are we heading? We need to get this recon done on Robbie before Kayla makes one of the biggest mistakes of her life!

::::::I glance in the rear-view mirror before speaking to Drew.::::::

Listen Drew I know how important this is to you! We will run this recon mission soon! I promise you! It's my sister and I know just how much you care! But before that, all happens we are going to see an old friend!

Drew takes a moment looking around noticing the roof and doors were no longer on the Jeep!

So when did all of this happen?

Drew points to the roof and doors

Drew you slept in my Jeep for 12 hours! Jim and I took everything off! We wanted to cruse the strip with the top down!

Yea, Drewski! You slept right through it all! Nothing like the Las Vegas strip, oh and by the way, all the girls were pulling their tops down today!

Drew grimaces

So you two ass holes let me miss all that?

You needed your beauty sleep! Plus Jimmy and I were having too much fun!

How ya'd sleep through it all? Who in tha hell knows! Especially with all this amazing wind blowing around! This right here, this is the life!

So you guys let me sleep with no doors on the Jeep? No seat belts, or anything! Plus you saw a massive amount of tits? Dicks!

::::::I fist bump Jimmy and share a laugh at Drew's expense::::::

What if I fell out?

You didn't!

Yea, Drew! Plus I'm an amazing driver!

Robert cracks half a smile in the rear-view mirror revealing one of his gold teeth. Drew chuckles back at Robert!

You driving is much more frightening than Erik Black ever will be! Trust me! How you obtained a motorcycle license is beyond me!

Speakin of the rough and tumble! You see his promo?

Who Black? I did! But I'm not addressing it now! I've got much larger fish to fry at the moment! Plus, what did he say that he hasn't already said from the time he stepped foot In the XWF? Nothing new! Same old song and dance, just wrapped in a new shiny package with a pink bow! Nothing he said was spine-chilling! It didn't run thrills up my leg or anything! I thought it was horrifying he put something so mediocre out for the entire world to see! It's horrendous, but that's Black's style! SHIT!

Nothing like beating a dead horse huh?

That's all Black knows how to do Jim! That and fail miserably!

Drew leans out of the Jeep looking down at the winding road beneath, the wind almost rocks him back into his leather seat. He closes his eyes for a moment as the wind cuts through Drew's white wife-beater chilling his skin beneath, it tousles his hair around like leaves in the fall. The Jeep begins to slow down as Drew forces his eyes open then as the Jeep comes to a stop

[Image: KkS3WqU.jpg]

A cemetery? Am I confused? Who am I going to meet out here?

Jim!

Robert grabs the Hart Championship placing it over his shoulder not saying a word to Jim or Drew ascending down and out of his Jeep! Jim looks to Drew confused then back to Robert who has now positioned himself up against the metal the cemetery entrance with his arms crossed and head folded towards the ground

Drew?

Jim, have you ever heard about Robert's friend who passed away when they were in school! You're about to meet him for the first time! I was close with him too! I just haven't been here in years! Robert bringing you here Jim, it means something! Something more then you might understand! Just wait here for a few man. He always collects his thoughts here! Robert is never more serious anyplace but here! He won't go in until the sun sets!

Why?

That is when Micheal passed away! During the night! While Robert was on a flight home from Japan! Did you know the first Championship Robert ever won is buried with Micheal?

Robert patrolled the golden ball of fire as it lazily changed over to a few different hues of orange, then pink. The sun merged with the sky, like paint dissolving in a bucket of water. The clouds looked like they were made of cotton-candy, blushing many shades of pink at the warm manipulation of the sun. The dusky slowly sky intensified, giving way to the night sky! Finally, the North-star had set, leading the way for thousand others.

This is a where Robert can come and clear his head from all of the outside noise without being disturbed. The foreground, background and everything in between fades away! Talking to an old friend, remembering old times and what might have been if leukemia didn't take him away!

::::::I look back towards the now approaching Jim and Drew, their championships glistening in the darkness now engulfing the three of us!::::::

A few weeks ago Robert laid down the gauntlet to a man known as Erik Black! A vicious newcomer, already winning the Television Championship! This is a man who walks around like a hen on a hot rock, puffing his chest out begging for a brawl! Playing the tough guy role perfectly! A man who claims to be tenacious as he looks and hard as nails! Conditioned to destroy, and as unyielding as they come! It's a good story, but nothing more than the ladder! The only person who gives credence to these beliefs is Black himself! He might be this dangerous hard-nosed fierce competitor on Savage where all the newcomers go to wrestle with pacifiers, where the older wrestlers go to die, writing their final chapters of their careers! Black has overstepped his bounds this time around taking his time on Savage for granted! No more talking tough to newcomers or low-grade wrestlers! Time to take a step up into the big leagues! Warfare is where the true savvy talent, wrestles! Robert has seen many different tales of smoke and mirrors in the past, and fought his way through many different webs of lies and deceit! He's heard all the tall tales there is to tell. He has seen heaven and been through hell! Erik Black is hiding something, and Robert knows what it is! He can smell it in the air!

But what can a savage, headstrong fighter be hiding? Everyone has a skeleton or two in their closet! A secret! But how would one find such a hidden treasure? First one would have to dig past all of the self-proclaimed achievements and bravado, digging into the true grit of who Erik Black is! Stepping into his mind of madness like a leisurely day at the park! Once past the cruel hard-shelled ruthlessness, you'll find the true Erik Black! Not a man of great power, nor a man of unmanageable violence! Not even the uncontrollable fighter he portrays! You'll find an anxious frightened little boy, trying to nip at the big dog's heels! Hoping to get just one individual scrap from the table! Black has been the annoying little pup barking at anything that moves! Circling the yard as if he owns it! For awhile this was disregarded! Ignored and unnoticed, until he mentioned Robert's name! Now that he has a big dog's attention, he has become panic-stricken and shaken to his very core! Robert never thought once that it would be this accommodating, getting into the mind of Black so easily! Intimidated usually takes time! Instilling fear, time! But like the scared neglected pup he is, Erik Black believes he has marked his territory by pissing on Robert Main's carpet! The only thing Black has done is make himself look for foolish than he already looked week prior against Drew! Now Robert has no choice but to discipline Black! Now Robert will rub the pup's nose in the big pile of shit he left on the carpet!

Besides challenging Black to a fight Robert has yet to speak one single word! Not one syllable has rolled off of Robert's tongue! There's been no need, it's apparent by the promo Black cut, he's running scared! Playing right into Robert's hands!

Robert gently speaks up as his APEX brothers stand on each side of him.

You guys ready?

Jim and Drew nod, as Drew quickly jumps to the front leading the way into the cemetery with a small black briefcase in his hand!

Drew what in tha fuck is in your hands!

::::::I shake my head.::::::

Jim! After literally getting hunted by demons, because of Roberto here! Don't you think it is wise to have a vampire kit ready in case they attack again?

Well that is a good point! The Devil and Robert are not on the best of terms! But why would there be vampires here? Don't you mean zombies or something?

You say, zombie, I say vampire! Both would kill us!

Okay.....? But shouldn't you be ready just in case? Your walkin around with a case sealed up tighter than Fort Knox!

Drew points at Jim smiling dropping to the ground ripping open the case. Drew pulls out a gun belt filled with wooden stakes, Drew quickly places it around his waist pulling one out placing it into his hand! Drew continues forward watching every single step ready for anything

Jesus jumping Christ, what in the hell is that smell? It smells like someone ate a shit pot full of garlic!

::::::I cover my nose.::::::

I bet that ass hole in front of us farted!

I didn't fart you, two idiots! I drenched these stakes in garlic! Duh! Keeps vampires away!

Were in a graveyard Drew! Vampires need blood there is no blood here! Zombies!

Drew stops turning around on a dime pointing the stake at Jim

Hey Jimbo, what's running through your veins?

Uh, blood! Damn It!

Bingo! Vampires!

Oddly enough he has a point here!

::::::I abruptly stop placing the Hart Championship over my fallen friends gravestone! I take a knee clearing away dirt from the cool rough surface of the stone! I try to speak but nothing leaves my body!::::::

There was a cruel unsettling irony with the gravestone. It stood there with its youthful glow about it, strong, sturdy, ready to last a hundred years or even more. Yet six feet underneath it, Micheal had already passed away. Now the only thing left inside of that casket was bare bones! It was something that seemed so permanent to Robert. marking something so transient. Micheal's flesh has already returned to the soil, the memories once shared evaporated, his life extinguished. At times his mourners come to visit this cold stone as if they can halt everything that has happened, trying desperately to make something permanent inside of their heart that can never be. It's something to visit when they cannot bear the separation any longer.

A place to think for some, others a place to remember! A place where Robert blames himself for missing his friend's death because of his career choice! It is something tangible in a sense and dependable when all else is in such great turmoil when a loved one has departed this Earth the stone stays. It's all you really have left! Robert comes here when he feel's like his foundation is about to crumble knowing he can't speak to Michael again, tearing him apart like an unsteady Jenga tower with someone tugging at a crucial brick that will bring it all down. It all sounds so ridiculous, but somehow this slice of rock steadies Robert again sending him back to my life. Robert sees it only one way until him and Micheal are united in the afterlife. Until then, Robert will visit like every other soul who has lost a piece of themselves.

:::::::I stand firm crossing my arms staring at the gravestone.::::::

::::::Suddenly I feel a gentle touch upon my left shoulder.::::::

::::::I look to see as Drew nods.::::::

::::::Then I feel Jim's warm embrace on my right shoulder.::::::

::::::I look to Jim who nods as well.::::::

::::::I try to speak but nothing will come out. It's like someone has placed me on mute! I try once more, again nothing! This is hard and never seems to get any easier! I've got to say something anything. I'm looking like a fool here! So I speak!::::::

Jim this is Micheal!

::::::I look to Jim who remains emotionless not taking his eyes off of the gravestone! Jim takes a step forward placing his half of The Tag Team Championships over the gravestone next to my Hart Championships Jim's knees and beings to whisper in prayer. I smile.::::::

I've heard a lot about you! It's my honor to finally get the opportunity to meet, in person! I just want you to know, Robert rides with me now! He is a true brother and I swear to you I'll never let anything happen to him! I've got his back!

::::::I nod to Jim then loot to Drew, who has already laid his Television Championship over the gravestone next to the others!::::::

Listen I know I have not been here and years and I'm sorry! I've never really been very good at this sort of thing! I just wanted you to know. Robert and Jim saw tons of tits today!

::::::I smile at Drew's comments.::::::

Guys give me five, will ya?

Jim and Drew nod wandering a few gravestones away. Robert looks up into the vast purple night sky the stars shined like sugar was split over black marble, glistening in the sunlight. The night sky was always a welcomed sight to Robert, appearing like magic at each and every single sunset, promising to return fading away at dawn's first light. The wind picks up for a brief moment as Robert's eyes grow wide smelling a familiar scent!

::::::I begin talking to myself!::::::

::::::That's Micheal's God awful cologne he used to wear in high school! I'm confused! I argue with my sense of sell doubting myself!::::::

::::::Suddenly I see a man who took me by surprise, wearing shiny black dress shoes and a suit just like the one Micheal was buried in!::::::

::::::The man speaks to me, as I remember a familiar friendly voice! Micheal I ask myself!::::::

Robert looks at the man stunned now white as a ghost unable to speak. Robert gazes into the man's haunted eyes as he speaks up

Robert, it's good to see you!! It's nice to know you care!

The wind picks up as Robert looks down towards the ground for a second looking back noticing the man was now gone Robert quickly questions himself

::::::I ponder to my self! What just happened?::::::

Was he ever really there?

Erik Black would have you speculate he's had a challenging and complicated life, more troublesome then those around him! He would have one believe that just because he had no place to go and no one to help him for some reason his backbreaking experience is more detrimental than others have gone through! This caught Robert's attention! Erik believes no one can hit harder than life, he's mistaken! Robert "The Omega" Main can and will! Black want's to come off like no one but him has had a burdensome life filled with heartache! If one were to look around backstage you'd find guys lined up waiting to tell their story of how life kicked them in the teeth! Perhaps Erik Black is that blind, or maybe he is just simply that foolish. In this line of business, sob stories are a dime a dozen! Every single wrestler on the roster has one! From injuries to devastating losses! Their wives cheating on them while they are on the road, drug abuse the list goes on forever! You name it, it's happened to someone on the roster! No one cares though! Black hasn't had this herculean rise from the gutter, from where Robert sits anyway. Black still remains there! The gutter! Right where he belongs! If anyone knows the story of a strenuous life. One should rubber neck no further than the stable APEX! A stable filled with men who have been tortured and tormented by life its self! Just ask Jim Cadeus about drugs and how it ripped his family apart! Almost leading to his ultimate demise! Or maybe ask Drew Archyle? A man who spent years in prison, living on the streets. You want to talk about a man fighting for everything that he has, look no further than Drew Archyle!

Or even Robert Main himself! Losing a friend in high school, making a deal with the Devil and with his closest friends by his side fighting their way back from hell its self! Yet Erik Black whines! This relentless wrecking ball or a man went into a match with Drew Archyle ruthlessly promising to come out as the victor! As the match went on Black became more cold-blooded and antagonistic locking Drew in a sadistic submission as he remorselessly tried to break Drew in half! Drew then became problematic and unsympathetic of Black's submission refusing to go out! Refusing to give into Black's hold! Then the bell rang and Erik Black's promises all evaporated away into nothingness! Like smoke lifting away into the air! Black wrote a check he simply could not cash! He never counted on Drew having an unbreakable will! Then like the overgrown child that he is! Black decided throwing a temper tantrum was the right thing to do, he showed just who he was in failure! A snobby uptown coward! Attacking defenseless referees in such a treacherous vile way. Destroying XWF property! All because of what? HIS OWN FAILURE

Black showed just how deep the yellow runs down his spine after he failed to defeat Drew in the ring! Suddenly the toughest man on the planet seemed more than human! Robert knows one thing is certain after this match Erik Black will once again get bitten by the disappointment bug! He will know yet again what squashed feels like! Black will know that he is not this undervalued talent he believes he is! NO! He will learn his place as the helpless loser, getting owned by two out of the three members of APEX! Erik Black is nothing more than a non-performing underachiever! When faced with a real struggle in the ring! Real talent! Erik Black folds like a lawn chair! Sinclair dismantled Black, War-Games Black failed! When it's all on the line Erik Black comes up short every single time! This match against Robert is no different! Black may believe he has faced the best wrestlers on Earth, but in reality, he has not even scratched the surface! Robert Main is as cut-throat as they come, a slayer among men! Judge, Jury and Executioner! A hit-man who's fearlessly bold and brave to boot! After every word, Black has said Robert still remains un-frightened and valiant! Robert remains just as cheeky as he was before, his confidence rising by the second. The cockiness pours from his very being! This will be the first time Black has ever stepped foot inside the ring with a man so courageous, having undaunted nerves of steel! No matter where this match takes these men, Robert will be the one who's more ballsy! Robert is the one with everything to lose after all!

Robert you ready to go?

We've got to get started on this Robbie thing! I'm telling you, Robert, he's cheating on your sister!

The three men each stare at the gravestone for a few moments longer, taking one last look around when a voice from behind them rings out!

What in the hell you boys doin out here at night!

ZOMBIE!!!!

What the hel......

Drew spears the man to the ground pulling a stake from his belt! Robert recognizes the man pulling Drew off of him! The man on the ground looks up at Robert as Jim helps him up!

Robert? I should have known it was you! You're the only damn one crazy enough to come out here in the dead of night and say hello! I thought you boys were out here doing drugs or something! Well, I think one of you have been!

Drew sneers

Hey man don't sneak up on people like a ninja! I could have killed you I thought you were a zombie!

Boy what in the hell are you talking about! You're a physco path, lunatic! Zombie! There is nothing here but the dead!

Duh! I'm well aware of what the graveyard is full of what do you think I am?Stupid? Jim here thought there were vampires here!

Vampires? Are you shitting me?

The expression drops off Jim's face

Drew are you fucking kidding me? I told you if there was going to be anything here there would be zombies, not vampires! Look man don't listen to this idiot!

Are you sure you boy's haven't been taking drugs?

Just look how defensive he's getting.

I'm not getting defensive!

Guys just head to the Jeep! I'll be there in a few!

Jim and Drew roll their eyes bickering back and forth until they cannot be heard anymore off in the distance

Listen, Al, I'm sorry just had to stop in and see an old friend!

It's okay Robert I understand! Just give me a heads up next time! Hearing voices in a graveyard tend to freak one out especially if that one is digging graves all night long!

You got it!

Alright then! Well, back to work I got two more sites to dig by morning! Take care, Robert!

Thanks, Al, will do!

::::::I grab each of the Championships draped over he gravestone looking around one last time! I nod smiling!::::::

Former:
[Image: 6x9xFnQ.png]
[Image: nLYNvyj.png] x2
[Image: fMJwa5h.png] x2
[Image: WPoUWuI.png]

Longest Reigning Tag Team Champions in modern history. W- Drew Archyle & James Raven
Longest Reigning Hart Champion in modern history:280 days
2nd longest reigning Universal Champion :269 days
Tag Team Champions W- "Chronic" Chris Page as Cataclysm
Trio's Champion W- AX3
2020 May Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team Wargames 2020
Winning Team War Games 2019 W- APEX PROPHECY
2019 Feud of the year W- "Chronic" Chris Page
2019 Tag Team of the Year W- Drew Archyle & James Raven as APEX
Roleplay of the Month February 2019 "Junkyard Dog"
Leap Of Faith Winner 2018
July 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2018 Superstar Of The Month
December 2017 Superstar Of The Month
Winning Team War Games 2017 W- APEX
Mr. 24/7
[Image: Qfgvjya.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like Robert "The Omega" Main's post:
(03-03-2018), Alistair Sørensen (02-20-2018), Drew Archyle (02-20-2018), erikblack (02-20-2018), JimCaedus (02-20-2018), Mezian (02-19-2018), The Engineer (02-21-2018), Vincent Lane (02-22-2018)