Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 06:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » TURNING POINT 2018 RP BOARD
#MADE4TV - No Apologies
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-27-2018, 03:57 PM

Two matches so far of 2018 for Scully. A victory over Grande Ricardo in convincing fashion and a defeat to the XWF legend that is... James Raven. Scully and Raven really did produce a five star match but unfortunately it wasn't the result Scully had planned. March is fast approaching and that isn't exactly a workload, two fights within two months. Truth be told, Scully wanted to really prepare himself for Turning Point in the build up as it could really revitalize his career. He had to regroup after suffering the L to Raven but there was a lot of positives to take from that match. Turning Point is the beginning of his climb, the rise to the top and it starts with the XWF Television Championship.

The camera is already zoomed in on a black, leather, computer chair. After a few seconds of pause on this attractive, exciting, looking chair, the chair suddenly spins around.... To reveal, Scully facing the camera. He looks deep within the lens, the expression of a serious individual who only meant one thing, business. A slight smirk arose on the face of the former XWF Universal Champion. He looked calm, focused and ready.... He picks up the small glass before him which had a couple of shots of Jack Daniels. Scully swirled the alcohol and necked it back.

"Let the celebrations begin!

So there I was putting out an open challenge for the Turning Point pay-per-view to try and find myself a worthy opponent. I wanted a challenge, I wanted to be taken to the limits so I can step my game up myself. I need to climb the ladder as I simply want to go to the top, again. With that comes hard work and beating the best. After all it was only a few weeks ago I gave XWF legend, James Raven a hard fought contest. Yes, I lost but it wasn't an easy ride for Raven, he had to work for it. I made a crucial mistake in that match, I hit Da End, only for James to put his foot on the rope. Because after all, that is just simply, a smart thing to do and it's what you call in ring experience. I should have picked James up and nailed him again with my outstanding finisher but I didn't. What did I do? Complain to the referee like a bitch. Take my eye off the ball and I paid the price. However, given another opportunity against Raven, I would never... NEVER make the same mistake again. I would definetely put more work into it to guarantee victory. Lesson learnt.

My open challenge: Alistair whatever, the new kid on the block, came to me and wanted to get a beating. Fine but I wasn't exactly excited. Just face the Norwegian wankstain, beat him to a pulp, paint the ring with his blood. Sounds fun? Sure, I could've showed him what the Xtreme Wrestling Federation is all about and the calibre of opponent to expect. I certainly wouldn't have let my guard down and then Muddy Waters, the hillbilly, rodent munching, trailer park reject also wanted a fight. A bit more tasty against a former tag partner but when I seen the card, I am excited, you see this could be a Turning Point in the career of Scully. 2017 as previously stated sucked for me, I only have myself to blame. I said 2018 is the year of Scully and I said that before The Miz said it was his year, over in the WWE by the way.

An XWF TV Title shot, my first Television Championship title opportunity may I add. An XWF TV Title shot for me in a fatal four way, elimination match. My opponents, the champ, Drew Archyle, John Holliday and Chris Chaos.
It won't just be a shot though, no, no, no. You're looking at your next XWF Television Champion. Okay granted when I've held single titles in the past, I haven't exactly been a GREAT Champion but when I capture this bad boy, I will be a real champion. I will give the TV title the legacy it deserves and I will make it BIGGER and BETTER than where it is now. I will not treat the title like Hall and Nash treated the WCW TV Championship back in 1999.

I will win this match, which obviously means... I'll win the title. You know what happens when Scully gets title shots? Well.. Where do I start? I've hardly had any let's be fair. Let's start with the biggest title in this company, the XWF Universal Championship. I've had one shot, one opportunity and needless to say I captured it. I took the title from Loverboy Vinnie Lane. The Xtreme Championship... I've had two, just two. The first time in a cage with Trax and Morbid, in my state of mind. I didn't win. The second time against Michael McBride and I did win. I took the title from him. The tag titles.. Hmmmm.... I've held them three times with three different partners, so let's think... Probably had 4 title shots altogether. Me and Maverick beat Gator and Justin Sane. Me and Macbeth won a five man tag match including beating the champs obviously.. I have to swear when I say the name, Fernando... And his partner, Luca. Yep, we beat them. However, I did fail in a shot whilst teaming with Muddy Waters against The Brick Squad. Plus more recently, me and Guppy failed in our quest to defeat the Kings. That's about it....

I guess that means 'our' TV Champ, Drew Archyle should be concerned right? I mean let's face facts, that isn't bad going is it? I'm not like that tool, Chris Chaos who seems to get a title shot a little too often, don't know why, do you? He can't win a fuckin' match. He's been living in his wenches shadow for God knows how long and even shes lost the Bombshell title. Chaos the bitch, now has a TV title shot too. But don't worry guys, he's going fail like he usually does and it'll be just another a failed attempt for that rim licking, brown nosing, vagina. Vinnies little pet IS gonna get slapped up!

*SPOILER ALERT! SPOILER ALERT!

Now I'm going to tell you what to expect, you already know I'm going to win the XWF Television Championship, but let's give you a run down of how it's going down. Firstly, Chris Chaos..

Jennys Bitch Said:"Get the Chris Chaos name-plate ready because this this title, one that has eldued me since I've been here, is coming back to perhaps the only non champion on this roster who deserves it."

Hahahahaha...... I didn't know you recently became a comedian? I suppose you've been a laughing stock for a while. It's not the only title that's eldued? What the fuck does that mean you dumb fuck?! You mean eluded? You deluded fanny. You deserve a beating and that's it. It's coming your way, courtesy of me.

Jennys Bitch Said:"Scully.....Scully, Scully, Scully. The XWF's own internet meme. The running joke whose only competition in the fraud department is Peter Gilmour. A man who prides himself on being and laughs along with the people laughing at him because he is too dumb to realize that he is only on TV for our entertainment. Scully, if there was a TV participation trophy, you'd be my vote to get it. You're hilarious my dude. You make my giddy. You keep the people entertained but are devoid of any other skill. Your in ring ability leaves much to be desired. I haven't seen someone try so hard to be a joke since Cadryn thought he was a member of the Kings. That was adorable, yours is just sad and pathetic. It is kind of like one of those autistic kids who stands up and yells "I WANT GUMMY BEARS ON MY ICE CREAM" for no reason in class and we all laugh, feeling uneasy at the same time. You have a long history here, including a Universal Title run. You might be the most qualified person in this match, which is very, very sad. The talent in XWF took a nose dive like Kennedy's plane. It is me, Jenny, and a handful of others. The rest, well.......yeah. I think that goes without saying. The days of Scully versus Vinnie are long over. You have fallen from grace harder than anyone here. You went from Main Eventer to barely remembered. Now, you are going to come up short once again on the main stage. Without Guppy, you are nothing more than a special ed kid who wandered away from his aid and now has to go through the world on his own. Without Guppy's rape jokes, you are no more than a dry witted, washed up former clown attempting to still hang on to any thread of humor you can find. You can't wrestle, you can't entertain, so what purpose to you serve? Victim. That is all you are and all you ever will be from here on out."

I had to take a dump whilst I endured your pathetic excuse of a promo. Even though my shit stunk, your promo stank more. It was hard to watch and i just had to wait for you say to my name and talk about me, it was hard waiting for that... But I did it and for enduring such garbage, I deserve a medal as does anyone else who tried, painfully to watch it. You spoke about my partnership with Guppy? That is gone, out the window just like your career.... I mean you have the nerve to talk about me? What about you? What titles have you actually held? You had the biggest title this company has to offer didn't you? Chris Chaos on the 11th of December 2016, you won it.. Yay.. Then "The Radical" Gabe Reno took the title from your grasp. Sure when you started here, I thought fresh talent, this guy looks good. Now I'm thinking... Damn, you suck! Really, really bad. No other singles titles to your name and you've been given enough opportunities? Shame on you! You had one half of the tag titles and your partner didn't even like You! Hahaha... Well does anybody? Talk about entertainment, that was the best thing and to top it off, The Engineer cashed in on you. Jim Caedus, the sister fucker was relieved. Hallelujah! Ain't it funny that The Engineer could've cashed it in on anyone pretty much and he chose you? He basically chose the weakest champion out of everyone. Hahahaha. Fairplay to that Cunt!

Unfortunately you're going to be the first victim and the first one to be eliminated. I'm going to grab you by your long, girly hair (Not in a kinky way) place your face under my armpit, so your nose endures the smell... Of perfection. I'll have your neck placed and ready, then BOOM Da End as I twist and drop you on your ugly mush. 1...... 2...... 3.

Chris Chaos has been eliminated. See how entertaining and pathetic you think I am after that, Jenny's bitch?!

It's now a triple threat match and guess what now?

John Holliday, Mister I held the TV title for seven days. Hahahaha. One fuckin week and people question my title reigns? Bitches please! Do you remember when you said this, shortly after losing the title?

John HolliGay Said:"That was the most hardcore match I've ever been in and you took me to my limit but I'm not mad I lost. Nah. I'll get the TV title back, and if you're holding at that time. The outcome is going to be different. You have my repsect dude. I know you had a blast as well and I know you were feeling it after our epic battle. I still got a stiff neck. Anyways. Good luck defending that belt. I know you'll make a great champ."

That was so hardcore babes. Repsect? You trying to be Ali G or summat? So you got your ass handed to you then you thought I know, I'm going to babble on about how I now brown nose Drew, because he beat you? Come on man, there's showing someone respect and then there's that. Like you went on a date with him or something! I had a swell time, what a blast. I've got some bad news for you John Boy, Drew isn't going to be a 'Great Champion' because he's not going to be the champion after Turning Point, I AM! So why don't you man up, pull your finger out ya bumhole and tell us about you? Huh? That's what we're waiting for, tell us how you're going to capture the title again and guess what? Make us laugh! Hahaha cuz we know that ain't going to happen.

"Scull Lock" is locked in, Scully Has it locked in for literally two seconds and Holliday taps like the bitch that he is! John is outta there!

It's now between the Apex Bumder and Scully.

So chump, nice to meet you, I'm afraid I have to take that TV title from you and you'll be left with nothing. Just think you could be the guy who let's your buddies down, Drew? After all you're the one setting the bar for your stable. Your match is before the other two Apex members. When you lose the TV championship and walk up that long ramp, through the curtain and to the backstage area. You will feel like shit. Hahahaha... When you are walking down the corridors, frown on your face, staring at the floor, tears streaming down your face and blood dripping off your forehead, don't worry... You can't win them all and sometimes someone comes a long who wants it more than you, that would be Scully. When you eventually find ya little girlfriends in the locker room, they will try and console you but deep down they will be disappointed because that would be the beginning of the destruction of the Apex. Robert Main will go on to lose the Hart Championship to Erik Black and Jim Caedus will walk away empty handed in the history defining match. He could become an XWF Universal Champion once again but my money is on the Engineer to come out on top. A sad, sad night for the Apex and Drew, it will throw you over the edge. This is when we see the REAL crazy from deep within. I'm going to be the crazy one when it's down to two, me and you... I'll will show you what going nuts really is and it will leave you broken....

DA END!

Drew Archyle is out and Scully should go for the cover but what's he doing? He climbs the turnbuckle.....

UNTOUCHABLE!

HE nailed it. The pin....

3!

We have a New champ...

Even if it doesn't exactly go down like that, the end result will be the same. Scully, THE NEW XWF TELEVISION CHAMPION.

No Apologies for what is going to happen at Turning Point..
No Apologies for ruining the Apex Party. No Apologies for ruining Drew Archyles title reign. No Apologies for ruining the dreams off John Holliday and Chris Chaos!

I look like a star.. I am a star. I have the looks, the body of a God, charisma, I am athletic and I am just simply #MADE4TV.... Da End, Scully Has Spoken!"
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Scully's post:
Devon J. Reed (03-01-2018), Finn Kühn (03-01-2018), Muddy Waters (02-27-2018), The Engineer (03-01-2018)