Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 04:32 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
PlaceMarker Unlikely Allies Pt3
Mezian Offline
Does Fate Whispers Your Name?

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-17-2018, 12:00 AM

Mezian turned to where Gaea's body was quickly moved to it. he picked her up and held her in his arms. He began to cry, He had killed another one of his friends in a fit of rage.

Stop crying Mezian, you're an ugly crier. I'm fine, I said that you couldn't kill me if you tried didn't I? Now put me down!

What was that? What would have caused that?

He entered a blood rage when thought he had killed you. Usually the grounding ring he wears would have stopped that. It suppresses the uncontrollable side of seraphims. But I guess it did.....Where is your grounding ring Mezian?

All three looked at Mezian's hand. There was no grounding ring.

Oh shit it must have fallen off during my match with main.This is no good.What happens if I go into another blood rage? What if its not an immortal being when it happens?

You will kill them. With the least amount of effort possible. Seraphims not grounded are killing machines. That is why we created the rings in the first place.But we can worry about that later. You have to go to South Africa And Jessalyn and I have work to do here.

Now go I will try to keep an eye on you from here through the veil to make sure you don't go into another rage.

Mezian hugged his friends good bye and ported to the closest place he could to the location of the people in South Africa. He began to hurt form the last few jumps. He knew that it would start to break him down after awhile. All of the sudden there is a voice in his head. It's Gaea she had some how made a connection to him.

Its a fucking mess in your head. We should be able to keep this connection for a while.As long as you don't rage out on me.

I will try to keep it in check. The only thing is I have no Idea where these people are?

There is a little girl and her mother in a house around two blocks away. They are in the basement. The people who have them are planning to kill them for a ransom.You have to stop them before it happens.

You know I cant interfere with the fate of humans. I have a covenant to follow.

To hell with your silly fucking Covenant. They were written when humanity had faith in the angels and the creator. the creator is dead, and the angels are trying to enslave humanity. So there is going to have to be exceptions.[purple]

Mezian made it to the house like Gaea said.He saw two mean in front of the house.He walked up to them and tried to start up a conversation

Hey an , do you have a cigarette I can bum from you.

the man looked at him with distain and reached for his pack in the jeans he was wearing. The man looked away for a second and in that second Mezian broke one mans neck and the first man had his larynx crushed. Then Mezian checked to see if the door was open. Gaea's voice began again in his head again.

[purple]There is no one in the first floor but there are people on the second floor. Be quiet and make your way to the kitchen. Its to the left from the front door. There is a door in the kitchen that leads to the basement. Theer is one person there to watch over the two women.

Mezian did his best to get in the house as quiet as he could. He made it past the the front door and made it to the kitchen. The floor was creaky, and the laminent was sticky. It was a dead givea way he was coming towards the door so the one person down stairs knew he was coming.He opened the door and saw the man standing at the bottomo the steps. he turned around and moved up the steps gun drawn mak. Mezian knew that he couldnt let him take that shot. He jumped to wherw the man was, and disarmed him. he then once again broke his neck.
When he got his way down to the basement he saw two girls in the corner cowering and crying.

You said these were women no girls.We cant use girls to fight. I don't know what to do here.

Mezian they are the new sisters of fate. They wont have to fight they are here to protect us and decide the fate of humnity once we reistablish the new council.Just grab them and get out of that house.
Are you here to hurt us?

No little one I am here to save you, My name is Mezian, I am a Seraphim

The two girls looked at him with a puzzled gaze.

That is a funny name, I am serenity and this is hope.We are hungry and scared.

Holy shit they even have the sisters names. But where is mercy?

I am still looking for her. Grab the girls and jump back here. The other people are coming. Like, right now.

Pulled the two girls close to him and jumped back to New York. Right as the first shot were fired at him. He was hit twice in the back. Mezian successfully made it back in time and brought the girls to safety.

Mezian was bleed heavily from the back. He took a
few steps and collapsed.

to be continued......

[color=#00ff7fYou wanna know what the issue with is?You have no sense of being. You just do what ever makes you happy.You see, that is a bad mentality to have in this industry. When you piss the wrong people off, you end up not having a lot of opportunities. You seem very self centered, its a terrible trait in humanity.But hey, you get it honesty most likely. You are probably the end result of one too many at some bar and a steamy one night stand that lead to a pre-nup,I bet you are a only child too.

Mommies little boy and Daddies biggest mistake. Its okay, we promise to make you feel right at home. Although there is no mommy to protect you . I'm gonna make you call me daddy and the only mistake being made is you. You trying to be something you are not........Important./[color]

[Image: lXVtJMr.jpg]

• W/L/D
  • 23/15/0

• 3xHeavyp Metalweighti Championn
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mezian's post:
JimCaedus (02-17-2018), Vincent Lane (02-17-2018)