Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 07:04 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Here's a joke. Mezian.
Devon J. Reed Offline
Voted Trump.

XWF FanBase:
The "cool" kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

02-16-2018, 11:59 PM

"So I had just gotten home. I had to get me some cigarettes. Anyways. My stomach is killing me. I knew right then and there. I had to take the D.O.D. That's short for the "Dump of Doom". I ran to the bathroom, almost didn't make it. I was prairie doging. As soon as my ass cheeks hit toilet seat. It was like a erupting volcano. I was shitting so hard that I was gripping on to the wall and sink counter for deal life. That fucking Mexican food was spicy as fuck and it was burning my asshole for days. Fuck. I was swearing and my face was all red. Man, that was most painful shit I've ever taken before. Damn. It just wouldn't stop coming. So I stayed there for like thirty minutes. Just when I'm about to whip my ass. My cell goes off and what do you do when your phone makes a sound? C'mon Mezian. You know. You check it and what do I find? My phone told me that you posted a promo. I knew I couldn't get off of the toilet. I knew that I was going to have to watch a piece of shit as I took a fat shit."

"Holy fuck. I have to seat through that rubbish. I thought taking that dump was the worst thing I've ever felt but no. Watching another one of your videos. Hell, if we ever want to put ISIS through some Hell. We'll make them watch one of your promos. They'll do us a favor and kill themselves. Your ham-handed attempt to insult me was fucking sad. Mez, dude. I can talk how ever way I want to. I'll use whatever words I want to. The fuck are you going to do to stop me? Nothing, not a God damn thing. You owe Satan a soul, bitch. Satan owes me ten million dollars. I loaned it to him a few years back. Hey, he had to keep Hell going. I was more than happy to help out. So that soul you owe the Devil, you really owe me and I want my soul. I'll take yours. Oh, before I go. I just want to say, if you release another promo, that will be cheating. I will sue the holy fucking Hell out of you. You'll be a broke bitch for the rest of your life. You're not going to cheat me from my first victory. Fuck that. You hear me. I'm going to fuck you, like the fucking you are. . Ha see I did it again. I called you a . So go fuck your ass self before you put the gun in your mouth and pull the trigger. Do it. All you have to do is squeeze that shit and this will all be over. I'm coming to fuck you up Mezian. I'm going to fuck you up real good."
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Devon J. Reed's post:
Muddy Waters (02-19-2018)