Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:17 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Be Careful What You Wish For
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-16-2018, 10:16 PM

OOC: Sorry it is so short. I had an emergency come up. I will elaborate on this story in my next promo. Promise!

"Cigarette" he said as the girl put her boots on. She had already managed to get her jeans on, with a moist spot in the crotch area where he left his old-man load. She wasn't worried, he was too old to have anything but calcium in there anyway.

Oh god, was he?

"I'm good" she said. "But I asked you specifically not to cum inside me."

He blushed a bit, lighting the cancer stick despite the no smoking signs.

"I told you to wear a condom."

"You still fucked me."

She shook her head, tying the laces on her boot with more of a fever pitch now. She just wanted to get the hell out of that room.

He figured fuck it, suit yourself. Typical male, at least he got a nut. The girl walked outside, and he took a drag of his cigarette, following her out onto the concrete slab in front of the motel door.

He dropped his cigarette when he realized that there were several fully tinted Lincoln Town cars parked out front, and men with suits and sunglasses leaning on each one.

He knew right then that he was never going to leave the parking lot.

In the days and months following the "incident" on Eve's birthday, her world began to turn upside down. She was happy that her wish came true, but was beginning to regret the decision. Her mother had no idea how to be a mother, hell she had had her at 16, she had been 'taken care of' ever since. She really didn't have to do much, hell she barely even watched Eve. She was living off the lawsuit money for the complicated delivery and the medical expenses she was supposed to have.

As Eve grew, she began to notice things are a younger age than most girls notice things. Her mother was coming home later, if she did at all, and her demeanor was different. She had more of a short fuse. She was much meaner too, not just when triggered. She would have strange men over and strange noises would come from around the house at the normal "quiet time". She had picked up a smoking habit also, though Eve didn't quite fully understand what smoking was.

Her grades began to go down and she noticed her teachers were being mean to her, also. There was a feeling she had of not caring about school. Again, she didn't fully understand why she was feeling this way. She just knew that before she made that wish, her life was, except for not seeing her father more than a few hours at a time, that she was happy.

What was happiness?

Well, she would learn that happiness cannot be bought. It would be something that has to be aquired, but it can also be taken away. When someone takes something from you, you have to know how to deal with it or it will break you.

She cried into the mothball smelling pillows of her group home, trying to be silent so that the house mother didn't yell at her again. She wondered what her mother was doing, why her 22 year old mother didn't want her anymore, and why she still wore mini skirts at 9 months pregnant.

It wasn't until men showed up at the front door of the group home she was in, wearing sunglasses and talking into little wired boxes on their suit coats.

She kicked and screamed as they took her and threw her into the back of a van. She thought for sure she was going to die.

"WHY?!" the crying 6 year old pleaded.

The man looked back at her with a stone cold expression
. "Be careful what you wish for, little girl."

"Oh Tyler, I do not envy you this week. You've poked the bear, and now you will get the teeth. You may think that because of my size and apperance that I can't get down and dirty, but this bitch loves to fight and I have no qualms with splitting that ugly mug of yours into two pieces. I have no problem making sure that you enter Turning Point more unrecognizable than your name is on a card. I am certifiable, Tommy, I should be locked up. I belong in a padded room somewhere. What makes me so dangerous though, is that I can control it. I can turn it on and off like a goddamn light switch, and that is why I am hard to read. You never know what I am going to do. I have learned from the best, Chris of course, and now I am tweaking it to make it my own. Tommy, I do not fear you in the least.

Why else am I dangerous? I like a little pain. I am basically 50 Shades of Myst. The harder you hit me, the wetter I get. Put a little English on it, Tommy Boy! So whatever 'punishment' you have in store for me, I am beyond ready for it, excited for it, and craving it. I am a broken woman, Tommy, so nothing you can do can break me. All the pain can do is put me back together. I am the Humpty Dumpty of pain. I need it, I crave it, I want it. I enjoy it. Tommy, I have been through the wringer here lately. I have had my heart and soul torn from my body.Just because that bitch Jonee had some common sense and left your ass in the dust doesn't mean you should mope around. You should use it as motivation to push yourself to get better. Just because she spent more time on her back than on her feet---mostly due to your inadequacies in the bedroom I'd imagine---doesn't mean you should melt into a puddle of bitch made. You see, I had everything I thought I loved, the entire reason I had self confidence, the very foundation as to why I keep putting these leather shorts on every week, ripped away from me by that AARP spokeswoman, and I have been undefeated since. I have used it as motivation, it has made me better. For you, it has just made you more annoying and creepy. Bad combination. Not good bedfellows.

Tommy just because you see Jonee in me doesn't mean you will be able to summon enough balls to cast those demons from your being. You don't have enough testicular fortitude to make me beg for you to stop. To leave me at your mercy in a quivering shell of blood and bodily fluids. I don't think you have it in you.

But I hope you do.

Hurt me, Tommy. Make me scream. Make me beg. Make me cry. Make me beg for god to take me right there..........I bleed just to know I am alive.

Be careful what you wish for."

She licks the camera before blowing a kiss, with a wink, and walking off screen.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jenny Myst's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (02-16-2018)