Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 03:09 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Unlikely Allies Pt2
Mezian Offline
Does Fate Whispers Your Name?

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-16-2018, 05:39 PM

Hours after Warfare,Inside Mezian's Hotel Room

Mezian sits in his room meditating trying to heal what damage he suffered at the hands of Main. He knew that some thing had to change whether it was his approach to the matches or the way he fought them. Either way he did to fix some thing. Mezian began to feel something through. the veil. Strong and violent the feeling became closer by the second. Mezian stood up and placed his hand out in the direction of the energy headed towards him. Within seconds he could feel it even closer it was almost on top of him. he braced himself as a tear between the Veil formed and the being steeped through.

It was tall around seven foot.Its skin was a pale grey almost translucent with matching wings with bones protruding an the joints. the eyes were sunken and white with a emptiness that made Mezian shiver.Its taught mouth open with sharp, jagged teeth.The Four long dangling arms hung from its body. Each with a hand long and bony fingers. the nails on the fingers were long and sharp. The legs were misshapen and the knees bent backwards.

Its was an Aboleth, one of the many soldiers that Lucifer had at his disposal. he was caught by Mezian by the neck. He gasped for air as Mezian began to question the Aboleth.

So what did I do to have your ugly ass show up here in my hotel room?

The dark lord,Prince of all demons wishes to see you.

Oh does he how? Why would Luci need to see me?

The dark lord says you owe him a soul. He says if you do not produce the girl by the end of the week, the deal is off and you can fight Micheal on your own.

Well, you can tell Luci that I answer to no one especially his ass. If he needs to speak to me he can come to me. I don't go running when ever he calls. I haven't for ages.I think I should send him a reminder of that.

Mezian with his free hand grabs one of the creatures wings and begins to rip it form its body. The Aboleth tries to fight back but Mezian is to quick for it to do anything. Mezian pulls the wing off and throws it to the floor. The creature no in excruciating pain with what seems like blood pouring down its back crumples to its knees. Mezian still holding it by the neck pulls the face of the creature closer to his and whispers.

And if he ever, and I mean EVER send one of his flunkies to demand shit from me.Well, I will send it back as a pile of ash with a thank you card.Now go back to him and tell him what I said.

Yes,I will tell him what you said Seraphim.

Mezian let the Aboleth go and it fell back to it knees.A rift in the veil opened up again and it sulked its way through it. Mezian watched as the wing once connected to the creature turned a molten red and dissipated to nothingness, leaving behind a char mark in the carpet and the smell of brim stone.The place where the blood had dripped off of the Aboleth also burned holes into the carpet from its acidity.

Mezian went back to his meditation. He began to focus his energy into locating his wife and child . trying to find them somehow through the vastness of the veil.He began to focus on all of the good memories he had shared throughout the years with his wife. Even the harder memories like is son dying didn't break his focus. He felt another presence in the veil coming to him but this time it felt different. It was powerful and unknown to Mezian. he stood up once again ad prepared himself what ever was coming to him.The Veil opened and it was Gaea.

You know I could have killed you right?

You couldn't kill me if you tried Seraphim. I need to speak with you, Its of grave importance.

What now Gaea, I have still no way of beating Micheal. I cant go fighting 4 archangels and what ever Seraphims they have turned against me.I am the only one of my kind that is still alive and knows the truth behind him.I am at a lost for word and ideas Gaea.I don't know what to do.

I know what we can do to gain the upper hand against Micheal. There is a few of you Serphim here in Africa.There are two in South Africa in Johannesburg and the third Is some where in Nigeria, I also have reason to believe that the Primordial of Death is somewhere here In Africa as well. But his life energy is weak, is wither on the edge of death or he is hiding himself from Micheal.

After Micheal got a hold of me and killed the Primordial of Air The rest of us went into hiding.I don't know where Earth and Fire went but Death is in Africa. If you make your way to recruit the three I can concentrate on finding Azoth. He can help us with our fight. Once you are done here go to South Africa.

Okay I will in the morning. Can i go back to my meditations please?[

Of coarse, Mezian, I will leave you to it.Before I go I have to ask what happen to the girl? The one know as Jessalyn.

She left, I don't need her anyway. I can figure all of this shit on your own.

I know you are not that stupid Mezian. You do know that she is one of your own right? she may not be as strong as you or as old but she is one of you.The Being known known as Ezariaha has resided in her since birth. She need to be awakened. You need to find her and fix what ever you fucked up.

What make you thing it was my fault? she left me remember?

Because you are you Mezian. You often say shit and don't mean it. You also have a habit of burning bridges when you most need them.Go and ask for forgiveness.

You don't tell me what to do Primordial. I am not going to apologize to anyone. You cant make me.

And with that Gaea grabbed Mezian's hand and smiled at him.

What about he room? Its a fucking wreck and I don't wanna be charged for this shit.

Gaea waved her hand and all remnants of what had happened had disappeared. No more charred marks and no more acid burns in the carpet. The room didn't even smell like brimstone anymore.

There,are you happy we have to go to Ezariaha now.

When did you become a housekeeper? DO you do windows?
Shut up Mezian lets go!

Los Angeles California. Outside of Jessalyn's House.Later That night

She isn't going to talk to me. I have been real shitty towards her lately. I kinda abandoned her a few weeks ago.

I promise It will be fine I will show her the way.That what ever grievances she has with you can wait for now.I can assure you she will understand.

The two walked up to the door and knocked on it. A few moments went by and then it opened. Its was Jessalyn, but this was not the Jessalyn Mezian knew. She was drunk and swaying around like she had no balance.Her words slur as she spoke

What...the ....fuck dooooo you want? Who da fuck is sheee?

I am Gaea, I am the primordial of life. Mezian and I are here to speak to you about helping us. But first, I think you need to be of clear mind.

Gaes placced her hand on the wobbly Jessalyn. She had taken the inebriation away and replaced it with a sense of clarity. She was no longer drunk but she was still pissed at Mezian.

What the hell did she just do to me?

She took your buzz away. It sucks doesn't it. You and I need to talk about some shit that has come up recently.

Come Jessalyn Let us speak somewhere more quiet.

Gaea took Mezian and Jessalyn to the sanctum in New York.

Where are we? Where is my house?

We are in the Sanctum. Its a place for Seraphims and their allies to seek sanctuary.Your house is still in L.A. You need to listen to me.You are not what you think you are. You're Seraphim just like me. I don't know why you don't remember anything past the last 10 years.Hopefully Gaea can help you with that.

Well, Jessalyn you are a child of Dionysus, The second most powerful of all the caste in the Seraphim Hierarchy. The are all female and they are the ones who protect and heal the innocent when need be. Your memories were probably wiped clean and replaced by someone. I can give you some of them back but it's gonna take time.

What i can do for you and for Mezian is reactivate the innate power you have hidden inside of you.

Mezian gave Gaea a quizzical look.As if to say he didn't believe her.

Yes Mezian even you are not at your full potential. Over the years much like Jessalyn's memories your abilities have been slowly taken away. It will also take time but you will be at full strength by the time you have to fight Micheal. But first Mezian I need you to awaken Ezariaha.

Okay, Well Jessalyn this is going to hurt a lot but it will go away quickly after.

Mezian pulled a blood silver dagger out of the rear by drawer and stabbed Jessalyn in the heart.She grabbed at the dagger as Mezain kept it there chanting something she didn't understand.

Mez, Why are you doing this. This going to kill me. I thought you loved me.

As Jessalyn crumpled to the floor Mezian followed suit keeping the dagger lodged in her chest.Still repeating the strange words

Do'visar Elicst Alniebnece ech'Ve Eldo'nom Edrimire
(Awaken Sister, Let your Power rise and break these mortal bonds)

This isn't about love or hate Jessalyn. This is about survival, if you survive you are meant to help us. If you don't, well I bring you back and we will try again.

Jessalyn stared at Gaea. Listened to her words and let them sink in. The only way she would survive is if this Ezariaha person wakes up. She began to repeat what Mezian was saying or at least to the best of her abilities. She began to fade away the light of the room growing ever more dim. The words and sounds began to fade away as she began to die. This was it it was the way she was going to die. She gave her last breathe and let go.

A few moments went by and Mezian and Gaea stood over the body of the dead Jessalyn.

Shes not coming back Gaea. She is really dead, why did I kill an innocent girl. Bring her back Gaea!Right FUCKING NOW.

Mezian turned his attention to the unphased Primordial. He grabbed her by the arms and flew up to the ceiling,Smashing her body against it.The Mezian drover her body back into the floor leaving a crater where body lied. He grabbed her by the neck and screamer at her with a guttural roar unlike anything he had ever produced.

He didn't know what to do other than to destroy the thing that took the only thing he had left to care about from him.He began to slam her head against a nearby pillar. Each slam cracking the base more and more. he had no intent on stopping until he heard a familiar voice.

Mezain, let Gaea go it work brother, it really worked.

Mezian let go of Gaea's head and looked behind him. It was his Ezariaha in the flesh. She still looked like Jessalyn,but he could feel it was Ezariaha. The dagger fell out of her chest and bounced off the floor. The two walked towards each other and embraced each other for the first time in what felt like centuries.

I've missed you Love.I though that Gaea had made me kill you.I though that I had lost you forever....Oh No Gaea!

To Be Continued....

Oh there you are, I saw your comments and thought you were some wanna be piece of shit like Bilbo. Turns out you actually are. With a vocabulary of a immature frat boy. I would guess this is your first time cutting a promo. So let me help you out first. Your over use of the word is entertaining. I guess all the times you were called in high school makes it an automatic response for you know. Like some Pavlovian response to danger.I do have to say that you are very disappointing in the intimidation department.

You cut a promo like old people fuck...slow, clumsy, and no one gets anything out of it. I still can smell you fear. I can still sense your over whelming self doubt. it could be that or its the smell of cheap colon and the need to beat off to pictures of barely legal girls.

On that topic, I guess the "girl " you spoke of in your promo is Jessalyn? Well, sorry to tell you bud but she is in to girls. But I guess with your feminine features and your raging metro sexual vibe she could have been easily confused. No doubt she was disappointed when she saw the size of your dick. that girl has dildos the size of your fucking arm. I surprised she didn't use one on you.

You wont hack it in this company. Not with promos like that. How about you give it another try and come at me again. This time actually try and don't let a 12-year old write if for you. But the end result is the same your fate is unchanged. Saturday you will see first hand what an extreme rules match is and why I don't get to do them that often. And remember Devon there is no way out of this.

Your End Is Nigh.. The Apocalypse Is Now!!!!

[Image: lXVtJMr.jpg]

• W/L/D
  • 23/15/0

• 3xHeavyp Metalweighti Championn
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mezian's post:
(02-16-2018), Vincent Lane (02-17-2018)