Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 05:35 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
A Farewell Goodbye
Random Offline
New Season

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-16-2018, 01:39 PM

Year 2016.

Paul is in his gym talking on the phone to his wife. He's anxious and excited pacing back and forth while he talks.

Yes honey. Yes, I know. Look I am excited too this guy has a contract with the XWF. I know how important this client is for us. I know, I know. Listen look he's going to be here soon i have to get ready. Okay, okay I love you bye sweetie.

Paul hangs up the phone and starts thinking out loud.

This is going to be amazing! This is my chance, I get to train a star in the making. A real wrestler in the XWF. I wonder what he's like? He's probably great already. Maybe he'll make me his manager. Wait wait, in due time.

There's a knock at the door.

He's here!

Paul opens the door to find a well dressed man with a gym bag waiting at the door. The man extends his hand and cracks a crooked smile.

Hello sir it's so nice to meet you.

Call me, Random.

Present Day.

Random and Paul are driving cross country.

Okay, so let's address the fact that you called their group by the wrong name first off.

What are you talking about Paul?

Random asks while petting the cat he stole.

You called the AX3.

Right.

That's not their name. They're APEX.

Well, fuck. Okay, write this down. Fuck you, APEX. There made up for it.

Okay, but you realize you spent most of your time earlier talking about them belonging to the wrong group.

Okay? So?

So?! You looked like a fucking idiot! How do you expect people to take you seriously if you can't even research your opponent correctly?

I don't know Paul, you tell me? You're my manager this is your job. You're supposed to get prepared for my matches.

I…..I am your what?

Manager. Congratulations you got a promotion.

Paul lets go of the wheel and things Random tightly, the car swerves all over the road.

Paul road!

Oh shit, sorry! I am a manager! Fuck you Debra ya cunt!

Who?

Nevermind. Now, second thing why did you rob a cat?

Cause I liked him and I wanted him and He's precious. Isn't that right Prince Piddles.

Okay, well you know that's illegal right?

I rescued him from a cat fighting ring.

A what? Is that even a real thing? Ya know what we are almost here lets focus.

Where are we going anyways?

We are here you'll see when we get out it's a surprise.

Random and Paul exit the car at a graveyard and walk through the tombstones. They come to a freshly dug plot.

Oh.

You needed this.

Random and Paul stand in silence staring at the grave. Random has tears rolling down his face as Paul holds him close to him. The camera pans to the gravestone and then pans out to black.

[Image: SDXFkVF.jpg]

[Image: iR3bFnl.jpg]

8===D ~~~~ RanDoM ~~~~C===8
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Random's post:
Drew Archyle (02-16-2018)