Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:51 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » TURNING POINT 2018 RP BOARD
Pure torture
erikblack Offline
I ARE RETARDEDS!!!!!!!!!

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(boring as fuck; promos act as sleeping medicine; never recognized in public)

02-16-2018, 07:37 AM

The following has been paid for by Erik Black

I would first like to start off with this. I have questions into how XWF is actually run. Not only is the majority of the roster completely worthless, but it seems as if the refs are as well. Two times I’ve been screwed over. Two times. The first was War Games when a ref counted me as pinned while I had McBride pinned. The second came at Savage. Drew Archyle was unconscious before time ran out. He did not out last me. He was put to sleep. He was out. But what happened? The ref refused to ring the bell. He basically sat on his hands. I guess Apex money goes into ref pockets at times. It’s almost as if Jim and Robert knew that Drew would lose. Paid the ref off to keep it from happening. I should be there champ right now. But I’m not. And this is all due to the vast ineptitude of the refs in this company. So I’m opening up one of my wrestling schools to properly train the XWF refs. What happened to me at Savage is unacceptable. Next time I take it out of their hands. This roster blood is on your hands, Vinnie.

Robert Main. Hello. My name is Erik Black. I’m your worst nightmare. The reason is the same as always. You’ve gone on runs against those who have no business doing what we do. You’ve made quite a career actually. You could be dangerous if you actually ventured away from this sad excuse for a wrestling organization and actually honed your skills. But we know that you won’t. You’re too stuck in your ways. It happens. People get comfortable. They get used to the competition they’re facing. They don’t want change. They fear it. Do you fear that type of change, Bob? I don’t know you from Adam, but I’d venture to say that you do. You wouldn’t be in the position you’re in if you weren’t. You’d be going from organization to organization, completely ruining the careers of would be fighters. That is what I do to prove I’m the best. It also tests my skills. But you? You’d prefer to be a fairly large fish in the duck pond that is XWF.

I know..I know. I’m not doing my research. You’ve faced and beaten blah blah blah. Why does literally everyone say that? It literally doesn’t matter who you or anyone else has faced. It doesn’t matter how “legendary” they were in XWF. All that matters is the skill you have in that ring. Nothing else matters. The here and now. That’s what matters. Skill matters. Beating so and so six months ago doesn’t matter. I’m not that person. I’m better. I’m Erik Black. I’m the best in the world at what we do. That’s what matters. This match at Turning Point is everything.

Ill admit it, however. I vowed to leave Drew Archyle empty handed and then take your belt. Drew still has his belt, but there is a reason. Refs screwed me over. I told him I would leave him unconscious if need be. I did that. Our match? The refs have multiple chances to get it right. Two times out of three to be exact.

Now, seeing those rules, I don’t doubt that you would be able to get one pin. Shit happens. The sun does shine on a dog’s ass every once in a while, but twice? No. You’re more likely to survive a direct nuclear blast than to pin me twice in the same match. The reason for this is simple. I don’t make the same mistake twice.

You see…In this thing we do, mistakes are what leads to losses. It’s thinking you have your opponent where you want them but get suckered into going too fast. It’s running into a drop kick because you’re getting excited. Unlike most, I learn from my mistakes. I won’t make the same one twice. I won’t. Im a warrior in every sense of the world. I’m a man who was put on this Earth to fight. I see your mistakes before they happen. You’ve already made your first. It was signing up for this title defense against me. It was going to Vinnie and telling him that you want to put that belt on the line against me. That was your first. You’ll make another. And another will follow that one. And then there will be another. And then I strike and you fall to the “kid”.

Me? I learn. I know that I zigged where I should have zagged. I don’t do it again. That’s how true warriors like myself compete. Hell that’s how I got to be as good as I am in that ring…and out of it.

Prepare yourself, Main. This will be the toughest match of your career. It’s possibly the last. I’m a destroyer of worlds. You? You’re just a man who is along for this ride we call life. That ride? It’s about to get very bumpy, Robert. So bumpy that you may want to bail. Do what you will. I don’t give a fuck. My job is to take your belt…beat you..maim you… embarrassment you. And Bob? I’m very good at my job……Turning Point will be exactly that for you. Hmph. I’m done here.

I'd watched the sun go down from my office. I'd watched the sun come up from my office. I was tired. My eyes burned as if they'd been set ablaze. But there was no time to sleep. I had papers to go through. I had a massive amount of data that needed sorted. This could be the break we've needed for so long now.

Id spent the night staring at my computer screen. Sure I probably should have been resting. My match with Robert Main would not be an easy one.

For hours, the dim glow of that same screen was the only light. Now the sunlight that flooded my office joined it.

Id been looking up addresses based on the phone numbers Drache had been calling. They got me nowhere. A few of them were docks where, Im sure, Drache was moving things. What could he be moving? I didn't know. Part of me didnt care. One number in particular caught my eye. There was no address. There seemed to be no physical location connected to this phone number. I'd spent almost all night and drank my entire bottle of one hundred year old scotch trying to find a location. I came up empty handed every time.

The door to my office opened, startling me from a near sleep. It was Jennifer. She was in early with the morning paper. Shed always had it on my desk when I arrived.

She wasn't expecting me to be there so early. She was shocked to see my condition. She always saw me as the picture of perfection. Perfect hair. Perfect suit. What she saw this morning was a ragged man who had to have looked like he crawled out of a gutter.

"Good morning, Mr. Black", she said with a smile.

I sleepily grinned at her. "Is it morning already?", I asked.

"Have you seen the news? Something is going on Syria It doesn't look good."

She asked me this as if I didn't already know about things going on in the world. I suppose this was due to the fact that she never really was told about what Zero Tolerance really does. In any case, I nodded. I knew some of what was going on there. A local force had gotten to me about weapons while I was doing my research. He had a container of weapons headed his way.

"Yes. It's a very dangerous situation. Things could get messy.", I said.

She nodded, indicating that she'd seen as much on the news. I thought as much. It was a very dangerous situation..one that could, and probably would affect the whole world. That was why I'd went ahead and sent a shipment of guns to John Sinclair. He was a freedom fighter on the ground. This event needed handled and Zero Tolerance had the tools necessary.

"It's very scary, Mr. Black. I hope things get taken care of soon.", she said with a smile.

She started to walk away, leaving me to my devices, but she stopped. The reason why she stopped was one that would shake me to my core.

"I forgot to give you this. It has no return address, but it came for you.", she told me as she put a yellow envelope. I stared at it, nervous to open it, but I did so anyway.

"A video disc?"

I pushed a button under my desk that would bring up the hidden screen from behind the white leather couch that sat in the right corner of my office. Jennifer took the disc, put it in the DVD player and came back over to me.

A dim light shined through a small window, barely illuminating the dark room. There was a large figure on the wall. His hair was long and dark. He wore only jeans that were dirty and ripped nearly apart. Skin hung in lumps from the body as if this person had lost a good bit of weight.

"cough"

"cough"
"cough"

The figure struggled to breathe. He rattled the chains that held his arms. He rattled the chains that held his legs. This person had been in this situation for a while. He looked up and into the camera. It was Jason Cash. He was bruised. He was bloody. His right eye was popped out of his head.

"Water.", he managed to say.

He got no water. He got nothing. Another light shines into the room from behind the camera. Footsteps echoed through the room. Jason weakly lifted his head. He sneered as best he could.

"How is my favorite person today? Still kicking, I see! Good!", came a middle eastern accent from just off camera.

“Nicole...My girls...", Jason managed to say.

"They are a ok...for now. They're being fed. They are being provided for.", came that same middle eastern accent. Jason audible sighed and seemed a little more at ease. Even with what was going on with him, Jason only thought of his family.

A figure with dark skin and long hair walked into camera view. He wore simple black pants and a white shirt. He carried a black whip in his Right hand.

" Are we ready, Jason?", he asked with his middle eastern accent. Jason nodded and tried to swing at this man, but the chains prevented him from moving more than a few inches.

The first whip strike hit Jason's right arm. Jason didnt wince in pain. He simply struggled to get at his foe even more. Though he was badly beaten, Jason Cash still fought.

The second strike landed on Jason's chest, nearly carving skin from bone. Blood splattered across the room and began to pool onto the dirty floor beneath Jason's feet. Cash recoiled but, again, tried to fight back. His torturer skilled beneath his long hair.

"Still some fight there! I like it!", he said before hitting Jason with the whip a third time. This time the whip connected with Jason's face, tearing through the muscles from his right cheek like butter. Jason slumped forward.

"Aww. Has Jason had enough? I know I haven't.", said the far skinned man as he reached into his pocket.

He put on a pair of brass knuckles and smiled. He threw a right punch that landed on Jason's right cheek. He followed up with a backhand that damaged Jason's left cheek even more. Though he was still conscious, Jason could no longer put up a fight. He had taken too much of a beating.

"You know how this ends.", the dark skinned man said into the camera.

"He dies or you save him. I prefer the former myself.", he added as he stared directly into the camera.

He then looked past that camera. "Clean him up. Give him food and water. I dont want him dieing on me just yet."

I pressed the bottom that would lower the tv. I was shocked. Jason Cash was going to be beaten to death if we didn't...no..if I didn't do something soon.

Jennifer had tears rolling down her face. Shed never seen such a thing. In truth...I hadn't either...atleast not from my current position. I had tortured men before but Id never watched it happen. It angered me to watch this happen to a man I'd come to call my brother. Jason was being tortured to death but did not care about himself. He only worried about his beautiful family.

"Jennifer", I said.

She looked at me. Fear filled her eyes..and for the first time..mine too.

"We're going to find him. And I am going to kill...everyone.", I said.

I knew why this video was sent to me. Drache was doing everything he could to get the old me to break through. Before, the change was slow. Now? Well...he was going to get what he wished for and more. Robert Main would feel it first, however.

"Call everyone. I think they need to see this."

Jennifer nodded and left me to my thoughts.
…………….

I sat there for hours, trying my best to keep my eyes open. It was very hard, but I was able to keep from nodding off. Every time I closed my eyes, I saw Jason Cash being beaten. I saw a man I'd come to know as a brother...hanging there by chains..being beaten nearly to death. It angered me. If Drache wanted the old me back, he was definitely getting there. The bad thing was that I couldn't go back there. Anger caused mistakes. I couldn't afford mistakes in the ring. Robert Main was champion for a reason. Be couldn’t afford to make any mistakes against him. Then again, I also had to find Jason and his family. I couldn't afford any mistakes there either. It could cost the lives of Jason, as well as his family. I didn't know if I could deal with that. What I did know was that there was middle ground. I'd need to let that anger deep out while keeping my mind clear.

I was staring at my computer when I heard that familiar creak of the double oak doors that led to my office. I glanced up from my computer screen. It was Jaymz. I still didnt know how a man as big as Jaymz could be so quiet. It was almost as if his feet never touched the floor.

"What's this about?"

I looked up. He could tell there was a problem. I tried to speak, but nothing came out. Then I felt a pressure in my head. It was as if someone were bashing it over and over again. I knew it was Jaymz. I shook my head and the pressure subsided.

"What is it?", he asked again.

"I'll show you when everyone arrives.", I said as I tried to hide the anger I felt over what was happening.

Jaymz took a seat on the white couch that sat just in from of my desk, while I went back to work.

"Have you figured any of that out", He asked.

I could only shake my head no.

"There I one phone number I can't get a physical location on. And Im guessing its the most important one.", I answered. He went to ask another question but he was quickly cut off by a yell.

"Fuck you callin us here?", came Crazy J's voice.

Both Jaymz and I shook our heads at the outburst. Now was as good a time as any to show them.

" Watch the video. It's disturbing, but its important that everyone sees it.", I said as I pressed the button that would bring that tv up in the corner behind the white leather couch.

The video played. I could barely bring myself to watch again, but I knew it was important that we all saw this together.

The atmosphere in the room changed. The pressure became greater. I watched as a vein in Jaymz' neck began to throb. The tendons in his neck strained. He sneered and that familiar black color took over his eyes.

The windows behind me started to crack and the building began to shake. I look to my left. My poor shark was no longer swimming.

The video ended, but no one said as word for what seemed like forever. I finally broke the silence.

" As you can see, Things are taking a turn for the worse. Jason is half dead and his family could be next.", I said.

Jaymz looked at me, his black eyes peered into my soul. It felt like a thousand hot knives at my throat. "I'll kill them all.", came his booming voice.

" WE will kill them all.", I added.

Jaymz sneered and his eyes returned to color. The pressure I the room subsided. I sighed a sight of relief. One of these days Jaymz was going to lose it. God help us all the day that happens.

I coughed to get everyone's attention.

"There is one phone number that I can't get a physical address on. Im guess we just saw the location this phone number leads to.", I said.

Crazy J nodded his head. "Ok but I you can't find a physical location.", he started.

I shook my head. I knew where he was going.

" I know where you're going with that. I'll have to watch this video for clues until we know the location.", I answered.

" You can't do this alone.", Crazy J said in an unusually somber tone.

I shook my head again.

"I have to. This is my responsibility.", I said.

And it was. It was all my fault and everyone knew it. They had to.

"It's OUR responsibility, Erik.", boomed Jaymz' deep voice.

He didn't understand.

"It's mine. He wants me. I run the day to day operations. He wants what we have and I run the day to day. It's my responsibility to stop it all.", I pleaded.

I didn't want to see what was happening to Jason happen to anyone else. I would truly lose it if that were to happen.

"We're gonna help whether you like it or not.", boomed Jaymz' voice.

I knew as much. We'd kill them all...together.

I nodded. "Like old times.", I said.

"Do whatever you want to do...I need to watch this video. We HAVE to find Jason soon. He'll be dead if we don’t. His blood will be on my...I mean..Our hands.", I added.

Everyone got up from their seats, Jaymz glanced back at me, but I nodded at him. I would handle this myself. When the time came, everyone would be there to get Jason back. And so I set to work, looking for any little clue on this video that I could.

……………

Erik Black said wearily at the large, mohoganny desk in his office. He looked up from his computer to see an XWF camera in his face.

Robert. I have to admit another thing. Our match? It will be match of the night. It will. And I’m sure the whole world, including yourself are at a loss for words. Erik Black saying match of the night? Is he giving his opponent props? Get your panties out of a wad. That’s not it. You’re nothing compared to what I can do. No. Apex. XWF is all about Apex. You’re the top stable. You three remind me of my own past.

Zero Tolerance. We used to be a stable of very dominant wrestlers. That is…untill Crazy J and Jaymz retired from active competition. Like you three, we were on the title hunt. We had to hold every major title in every federation we were in…at the same time. I had my world title runs while they held tag. Jaymz would have world title runs while J and myself held tag.

Erik pointed to his right where the wall was covered in championship belts.

You can clearly see by looking at my wall that we held quite a few. We were dominant. We kept every single fed we went to..under our thumb. We destroyed anyone who wanted to get a little froggy and jump.

Apex is the XWF version of ZT…albeit not even remotely as dangerous as ZT. But that doesn’t matter. What matters is that you three are the dominant stable. And what am I to do? I’m to tear you down. That’s what I’m to do…because that’s what I do. I tear down those like you.

I started with Drew Archyle. I may not have taken that belt from him, but I left him laying in a heap of unconsciousness like I said I would. He fell to me. You’re next, Main. That is why this will be match of the night. It’s one man….who is basically taking on the most dominant stable in XWF today…for a championship. Fans will tune in. Asses will be in seats. This match will make Vinnie Lane quite a bit of money, but for you? It will be an eye opener. You will see true skill in that ring. It will be like a gift from God himself as been given to XWF….as I decimate you….take your belt and everything you are.

Shine it up for me, Robert. I’m going to add it to my collection.

Erik looked away.

Fade.

HEY LOOOK ARE ME I'S AND CUCKCOCK ALL DAYS DERRRRR HUH HUH HUH GKUG GLUG GIMME YOUR SPERM CELL!

My sig got edited to match my overly shitty behavior so now I can play tough guy asshole IC anywhere I go. Except at home where my mother will beat my o-ring to keep me in line.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 8 users Like erikblack's post:
(02-16-2018), (02-16-2018), Drew Archyle (02-16-2018), Finn Kühn (02-16-2018), JimCaedus (02-16-2018), Mezian (02-18-2018), Peter Fn Gilmour (02-16-2018), Vincent Lane (02-16-2018)