Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 03:46 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Tale of two kitties
Random Offline
New Season

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-15-2018, 11:52 PM

Random and Paul are pacing around a desk in the middle of Random’s training complex.

Look you can do this.

Random throws papers off his desk in anger.

No! No Paul I can’t. I've never been good at it.

Well here's your opportunity to learn. You got this I believe in you.

Okay, let's try this.

Random sits on the chair behind the desk with Paul opposite with a camera recording Random.

Okay go whenever you are ready.

Okay, I am gonna fuck your mom in front of you, kill your dad, and shot on your dog you fucking ugly piece of shit. I hope your grandma gets cancer and dies.

Woah woah woah! What the fuck was that?

Shit talking.

Okay, umm maybe this time let's not be so, forward.

I told you I couldn't do this.

Yes you can. Just this time, I don't know? Tone it down a bit.

Drew, I am toning this down for you so I don't hurt your feelings so here it goes. Drew, honestly I am quite hurt you aren't taking me serious here. Actual wrestlers? Motherfucker if you could actually wrestle that statement might be worth something but, most of use didn't get where we are with help from the gay lumberjacks you chill with. AX3? You mean axe? Like the gay douche body spray. First, you guys are some fucking tools especially you Drew. Secondly, not one of you look like you can read or write no wonder your group name has a number in it. Are You guys a hip new European afro electric funk group or some shit. Drew you by yourself look like you grew up on the wrong side of the tracks of Chicago. Your smell like your mom fucked a biker, threw some whiskey and smokes up there, jumped around a bit and spit you out. Did you get your education at a pool hall? Also what's this shit about not wanting to fight aliens. Aliens are people too. Well not really but I have feelings and I would appreciate it if you kept them in mind. I knew a guy named Drew once. I cleaned his apartment because he and his room smelled like an old bag filled with cheese. That asshole stalked a girl in town and I had to chop off his cock, with my mouth. So I have made it my life's mission to castrate anyone named Drew. Honestly I am doing the world a favor, y'all look like you like to rub meth in your ads and eat drywall. So, Saturday I am gonna take that dick off your body, cook it up, send it to your family if you got any that is, and tell em it's kaballse.

Random bends down and picks up a cat and starts petting it in his lap.

How was that?

Better….where did you get a cat?

Found it in a house. Okay I stole it.

Wait what? Nevermind we gotta go.

Random and Paul exit the rooms and the screen goes black.

[Image: iR3bFnl.jpg]

8===D ~~~~ RanDoM ~~~~C===8
Edit Hate Post Like Post