Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 01:24 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Make A Wish
Jenny Myst Offline
The Queen of X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

02-15-2018, 10:12 PM Brick  Make A Wish -->

The little girl sat at the table, balloons and confetti surrounded her. This was wsupposed to be a happy occasion, hell her mother even hired someone to have pony rides in the back yard and a clown that does magic shows. This was supposed to be a perfect occasion. Ideal.

It was even a nice day, with the sun shining bright after a week of projected clouds on this day. People were out by the pool, families socializing around the kegs and wine coolers. They all dressed nice for the occasion. Smiles all around.

Oh what a blessed day this was!

This child wasn't supposed to live this long. At birth, she went without oxygen for a bit during the delivery. Her mother was a teen mom, fathered by an older man, and there were complications during the delivery. The hospital made a mistake and her mother had to push for over 3 and a half hours. For any woman that is a daunting task, but at 16 that is damn near impossible. They should have sent her to have an emergency c-section after two hours, but they didn't feel like doing the paperwork. So they stepped in. Not only was the chord around her neck but they used tools and pulled her out by her head, causing some damage. Her mother was told at birth that the little girl would be deaf, a mute, and may not be able to walk. Now, here she was, 5 years later, and she was perfectly normal........at least externally.

Inside that blonde head of hers, there was a kalidascope going on. She saw things differently than other little girls. Her parents settled on the lawsuit, and got a good sum of money, which helped them to live better than they should be. They relished in a lawsuit they thought they won, even though their little girl was "fine". They thought they beat the system. Hell, life was good.

The only one suffering was the little "angel", which they aptly named Eve.

Eve's mother was lighting candles on the cake and looking at the clock on the stove. She knew damn well that her father wasn't going to make it---she was knocked up by a man in his mid thirties, and now, around 40, she suspected of cheating. She always clung to a little hope that maybe one day, however, they could have a fairy tale love. She sighed as she lit the final candle.

His breaths were rapidly paced, as though he were weight lifting at a fast pace. There was an equally fast pace of breaths with his, with a few noises that sounded like squeaks mixed in. The rhythm was fast paced but gradually slowed, with an "ohh godd" from him and then he lay panting. The two bodies were moving up and down from the activity. The clock on the night stand said 430 p.m. The red letters glowed in the otherwise dark room. The only other light was the blinking green one on the room phone, symbolizing a voicemail--or the 34 she had left--but went mostly unnoticed.

He rolled off the stil breathing heavybody below him. A fresh face, youthful with a touch of innocence. Face flushed a pink tone. He was salt n peppered now, but dyed it more pepper these days. He turned the light on in the bathroom and brought his hand up to his eyes with a groan.

After staining the toilet and most of the wall with his post sex pee stream, and another groan, he walked back out to the bedroom, where the girl was getting dressed.

"Cigarette?"

The girl sat there stone faced. She watched all of her friends be there with their fathers, many of whom were carrying them on their shoulders as they walked them to the pony rides. Some girls bounced up and down on their shoulders. All of them were smiling. Laughing.

All of them were happy.

As the still hot young mom brought the cake out, everyone gathered around. She had given up hope that the sperm donor that knocked her up in her junior year of high school would show, so they might as well get the cake over with so people could begin to file out.

They sang the birthday song as she stared off into the distance. Everyone chalked up her weirdness to her birth issues. Nobody really thought much of it.

"Make a wish, sweetie" her mother said when the song ended. The girl puffed out a breath but made no attempt to comply.

Bending down to talk to her in her earn, with a frown, her mother said "what if I told you that whatever you wish for, even the wildest dream you may have, it will come true?"

She stood back up as the girl took another 30 or 40 seconds before inhaling deep and blowing out the candles. Everyone clapped.

Just as everyone was filing out, a police car pulled into the driveway. An offer walked up the driveway and into the back yard. When he saw her mother, he took his hat off.

"I'm sorry Ms. Warren, but could I have a moment with you?"

It wasn't too long later that she came back with a mascara stained face and sniffles. "Come on, Eve, we have to go to the police station." She took her daughter by the hand.

The entire drive there the girl grinned. When they pulled into the station, there was a big white van there.

"Mommy, is daddy ok?"] She said. It took the woman a few moments to answer but she finally looked back in the rear view with deep eyes......

"No, sweetie, he's not."

Expecting the girl to begin crying, she was shocked when her smile got bigger.

"I guess wishes do come true!"

"Tommy....you poor, pathetic individual. All that pent up sexual energy and nowhere to release it other than your palm, which at this point is more calloused than a construction worker's. You are just mad because you were the quiet nerdy kid who drew pictures of guns on your notebooks and sat in the back of the class. Girls didn't pay attention to you. You were the type of kid who carried a skate board to school and kept it in your locker because the cool kids did, but couldn't stand up on the damn thing to save your life. You're a joke, Tommy, a fraud. You're a nobody. I am going to show you that Savage is my show, you're just filler. I've been on a roll since losing that belt, and I'm gonna lose to a whack job like you? Guess again.

You have said some pretty dark things in your promos, Tommy. You're nothing more than Howard Stern in the 90's, a shock jock. You say thinks to get reactions, hoping people will be afraid of you. We aren't. We feel sorry for you. You clearly have a lot of problems. You're like that kid at the party who we know keeps getting friend-zoned but still makes sexual jokes and comments like its actually your life. Nobody takes you seriously, we just smile and nod so you shut the fuck up. You don't play fair? Good, neither do I. Never really been my M.O. Chris's either. And you better bet your ass he will be looking out for me, because you're crazy ass may just be ballsy enough to step out of line.

"Even if I don't secure a victory of you...I will have so much fun inflicting pain...." All that is Tommy is a cop out. You aren't confident in your ability to beat me in a wrestling ring. You have to use the creepy predator angle in order to feel good about yourself. You never say even if I don't. There is no don't. You see, Tommy Boy, I WILL beat you Saturday Night and I WILL inflict pain on your flabby body as well. This is the figure of perfection....you, Tommy, under the leather jacket and unwashed wifebeater, have some serious dad-bod. It's okay, we can't all look like me or Chris. It is perfectly fine to be self-concious. Just don't try to hide it so much, it isn't becoming of you. I mean you even said you don't expect to keep up this little 'winning streak' you are on. Who says that? Perhaps the real, basement living, World of Warcraft, horror movie loving Tommy is coming out inch by inch like a tapeworm? You're a pathetic oaf, Tommy, and I am going to bathe you in blood Saturday Night on my way to Turning Point to win back my Bombshell Title.

The only title you will ever have is the 'The Last Victim of Myst before she became the FIRST EVER TWO TIME XWF BOMBSHELL CHAMPION".

See what I did there? Title, title.

You probably didn't.
Edit Hate Post Like Post